It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austin Powers intrigue and an action hero Everyone's favorite obese illegitimate dude.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Voted the world's favorite by the movie going constituents...but what was his name? The big guy sumo wrestler fella!

Remember that one part where he gets a -_________ from the girl hero....who right on the screen there__________ a _________ up his uncinematic __________.! Cracks me up......I'm terrible, laughing uncontrollably at bodily function humor.

That dude flew the air in one fight scene, in the sack with a blond in a romance scene.....NO, NO, YES, and got the admiration of the global movie going conglomerate just by openly admitting he had a problem with his self esteem.

That rotund character, shouldn't someone have made a series on daytime tv for us talent of cracking us up.?

I would celebrate his entire catalogue. I know his characters name, just can't come up with it....dang

Remember that other part when he says...." I'm dead sexy, baby.....and caresses his ___________. Yes readers, I identify with such as this.....and entertain the fam once in a while when appropriate with his mannerisms.I.....I wanna

I wanna be dead sexy.......or is he lewd when he caresses his _________.....arghh ads got my mobile here.....

Should I create a vid of me doing FAT BASTARD.? No....ok

Remember that one part whe......

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Cracks me up......poor Austin, in that other sequel, we were treated to the Bangels' Suzzanne Huff.....singing the hit song....his daddy wasn't there....in his underwear, made me cry.....and this was a comedy.....dang....

Is it too much to ask for sharks, with friggin lasers strapped to their head?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Mike Meyers has an interesting story about how the Austin Powers character came into existence.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Austin Powers is 100x more interesting than this typical drivel.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Are you high?
Constantly?

All of your posts I have seen are nonsense.

If I recall correctly Mike Meyers stated a lot of Austin Powers was based on his dad, who is English.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
MAKE THE FAT BASTARD VIDEO!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Hgig uoy era?

Yltnatsnoc?

Yup.. Austin Powers 5 coming this Christmas!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
MAKE THE FAT BASTARD VIDEO!

Sounds like a role for DB.

top topics

join