It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Black Figure in Sky (Minnesota)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Admitted

It's seems like some kind of weather phenomena. You would think extraterrestrials would fly in straight lines.

Maybe in their reality, that is a straight line.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Sorry to be slow to get this up here but, I found the overhead map of the area where the filming occured and wanted to share. I believe it speaks to the comments of it being filmed from a car due to be "on" a road. The roads are very close to the R.V. parking and campsites. As is the main office building where I suspect this is filmed from.

This is a campground for RV parking and tents. One may think this is shot from an RV, but not moving. However, the people who were shooting this footage are the owner/operators of the campground and are very likely in one of the main buildings. Sitting in a car filming with a storm coming wouldn't make much sense when you have multiple permanent structures to utilize.

Link to maps/interactable page.
edit on 9/24/2019 by Admitted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23
I live in South Florida. We get lightning storms that make some fireworks pale by comparison.

Ground lightning is very common in these parts.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Most lightning does not necessarily hit the ground, both charges just meet somewere not far from the ground, and usually something is in the way of those charges. And some comes from the ground up into the sky, but its so fast that to human eyes it looks like it came from the sky down. Either way, lightning can make for quite a lightshow. To this day and even with the most advanced cameras, they can barely just catch it.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Was that lightning before it came out.... Maybe it was anti-matter

newatlas.com...
edit on 27-9-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

LOL, it most certainly comes from behind the trees. Comes right from the lightning strike.

So your theory is that the lightning strikes, at that exact moment the wind picks up (but only on the glass, not the trees), moves the 'rain drop' for a few moments, then completely stops. gotcha. Makes total sense.

I'm not saying what it is, because I don't know, but I do know it's not a rain drop. Of that, I'm 99% certain.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
LOL, it most certainly comes from behind the trees. Comes right from the lightning strike.

If it comes from behind the trees it's from behind the far away trees, and it appears before the lightning, not after, so it cannot come from it.

It appears in the area marked in yellow in the image below.

The video below was slowed down to 3 frames per second (instead of 29.99), to make it easier to see, but the reencoding reduced the quality.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Was that lightning before it came out.... Maybe it was anti-matter.

IMO, ball lightning is a positron with a tiny plasma event horizon. Electrons rushing in to nullify it, but getting in each other's way. That's why they can move through walls and stuff. There's basically nothing there except some radiation released in the form of photons. Also why they seem to blow up with such force when they become unstable.
edit on 30-9-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Thanks so much for taking the time to get that video on YouTube!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Great video. Makes it a lot easier to track. You're correct about the origin. To me it still looks like it comes from behind the 2nd row of trees. Regardless, the lack of wind and other rain drops to me makes it pretty clear that it's not a rain drop.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join