It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Black Figure in Sky (Minnesota)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Just another form of ball lighting, not all of them are flashy, but in a lighting storm you can expect a few ball lightnings here there most come and go literarily to quick for the human eye to catch, some though linger around for a bit. That or just more swamp gas.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
So, when they show the non-zoomed in version of the video, you see the time/date on the upper left, and what appear to be reflections on the right side. Was this shot thru a windshield of a vehicle? or was that caused by them shooting a video of the video playing on a monitor?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I’m not seeing how it could be easily dismissed with traditional forms of debunking. With Video graphics and technology being what it is today....sure, anything can be created to look real. But I don’t see how it’s a bug, smoke, water in the lens, or anything of the like.

Assuming this is an authentic submission, I find this an intriguing thing to witness. Neat stuff to think about. Maybe it’s some kind of entity trapped between two dimensions trying to find a way out....that’d be kind of neat.

But

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: Bluntone22

Reminds me of raindrops squirm across the car window.

Peace

Ps: appreciate you sharing it here...S+F

Looking closely, it only appears to be passing through a cloud.

If the video was shot through the windshield of his car it could very well be water on the windshield moving erratically as wind buffeted the windshield.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

Peace

If the video was shot through the windshield of his car it could very well be water on the windshield moving erratically as wind buffeted the windshield.

I believe it was shot through the window of a home/cabin. A window nonetheless. To me, it moves as if it's a raindrop on a windshield in heavy wind - it just doesn't look like a raindrop at all.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Its obviously a dementors. "Takes out wand" expectopatronim @!!

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted

I believe it was shot through the window of a home/cabin. A window nonetheless. To me, it moves as if it's a raindrop on a windshield in heavy wind - it just doesn't look like a raindrop at all.

Unless the home/cabin is sitting in the middle of the street, it was filmed in a vehicle. I agree it looks like something that may have hit the windshield, and the trees blowing hard in the distance would allow for whatever hit the windshield to be moved.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted

Peace

Here is the first example I found, but certainly we could find others.

watch the raindrops for a while on this windshield, erratic motion, trails and dark.

Pretty sure what we are seeing in OP is a singular bead of water on glass. It also explains why the person taking the video didn't notice it until playback.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Cool, something from my home town. I think I would go with the raindrop theory though. That seems to make the most sense. Especially if it was filmed inside a car.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

It's seems like some kind of weather phenomena. You would think extraterrestrials would fly in straight lines.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

There's a bunch of flashes from the ground right where it originates from, before it flies up, much like a fireworks show. Looks awesome, like a sky salamander at first, but I think its a firework that didn't behave properly.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Too on cue for my taste...

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Guys it’s really simple... Dementors!!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

No, it doesn't at all. It comes from behind the trees. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

It's a lightning storm, not fireworks.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

You think the wind is blowing hard enough to make that move like that? Take a look at the trees. Also it comes from behind the trees so that puts the kibosh on it being anything on the camera or a window if it was filmed through one.

Also, it goes through a cloud. It's definitely in the sky.
edit on 24-9-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Somethingsamiss

The dementors are the worst part about prison. Think this guy was in prison and not camping?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

You think the wind is blowing hard enough to make that move like that? Take a look at the trees. Also it comes from behind the trees so that puts the kibosh on it being anything on the camera or a window if it was filmed through one.

It neither comes from behind the trees, nor goes behind a cloud.

Since the the bead of water is not in focus it appears semi-translucent as does it's trail making it blend in easily or be obfuscated by the trees or clouds.

Slowing down the video clearly shows it does not go behind a cloud or emerge from behind trees.

AND YES...wind moves raindrops on glass near exactly like that. You obviously didn't look at my example video or others.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

It neither comes from behind the trees, nor goes behind a cloud.

Since the the bead of water is not in focus it appears semi-translucent as does it's trail making it blend in easily or be obfuscated by the trees or clouds.

Slowing down the video clearly shows it does not go behind a cloud or emerge from behind trees.

AND YES...wind moves raindrops on glass near exactly like that. You obviously didn't look at my example video or others.

IF it were windy enough sure. I'm still not convinced it looks like a raindrop, but as said - the leaves on the trees are barely swaying in this video. Not nearly windy enough to make a raindrop move like that on a stationary window.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I give it a try too:

High pressure SWAMP GAS (yeye most likely another gas) container got hit / cracked / whatever and flew away - the tail is not smoke but visual distortion caused by the gas expanding rapidly.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join