It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Black Figure in Sky (Minnesota)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'd like to post the video directly but it is not on youtube (that I'm aware of) and is embedded in local news site so can only provide link to page:

In-Forum

Detroit Lakes resident, Todd Mitchell was trying to get video of Friday night's lightning. On a re-watch he noticed he'd captured what appears to be an odd, black shape seemingly flying through the sky before it vanishes into thin air. Initially you may think it's just a bug, but the figure comes back and if you watch closely it looks like it flies through a cloud.

I've always hated blurry dot UFO videos but, this one is a bit different - not just a dot but has more of a tail, odd movements and appears to weave through clouds or I'd just think it a bug or reflection or such...

Just wanted to share a local story that probably wouldln't get out otherwise! Please share what you think.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

That's different....lol

The way it moves reminds me of the way lightning can finger across the sky.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reminds me of the spray can tool in paint

^_^

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
reminds me of the spray can tool in paint

^_^

That's a good description! Were this on an alien youtube channel with creepy music I'd say that's all it was.

link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Reminds me of raindrops squirm across the car window.

Peace

Ps: appreciate you sharing it here...S+F
edit on 22-9-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

link   
It looks like a bug on the lens, that's why it's out of focus and in front of everything (although an out of focus object may appear to be in front of other things as a consequence of being out of focus).

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Someone has to say it. It looks like an spermatozoide.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Could be, but in the shot that is not zoomed in (where you can see reflections of other things like lights on his window), this black streak comes seemingly from behind tree. I can't see it over top of tree or that cloud as I would think I would with a reflection.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Someone has to say it. It looks like an spermatozoide.

Cloud seeding!

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Well that escalated quickly...

Do you recon it was alien?

Peace

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

If you watch the video frame by frame it looks like there are explosions going on where the thing comes from on the ground. You see bright flashes of light on the horizon. I will post some screen caps when I get a chance.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Yeah, it was storming that night which is why he was filming. The flashes of light are lightning on horizon.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Got a screen grab for those that can't watch but, video is much better...

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Cool video. Years ago I saw something similar in Kentucky while standing on a friends balcony having a smoke. Except it was at nighttime and it was glowing blue. It flew around just like that, then flew upwards and disappeared.

I feel like we're in the opening scenes of some sci-fi movie where something is about to start attacking Earth.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted

Yeah, it was storming that night which is why he was filming. The flashes of light are lightning on horizon.

The flashes look like they are on the ground. It could be lightning, sure is strange the smoke thing is coming from where the flashes happen.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

The moderator mentions this happened after the area 51 event

OMG...They released the demons from Area 51 which flew all the way from Nevada to Minnesota

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Looks to me like a water droplet on glass being propelled by something.

Or it's Aliens.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Thunderbird?........Mothman!!!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

originally posted by: Admitted

The flashes look like they are on the ground. It could be lightning, sure is strange the smoke thing is coming from where the flashes happen.

I would say it could be smoke from something but smoke would leave a consistent trail. This thing is all over the place and the trail disappears behind it.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Looks to me like a water droplet on glass being propelled by something.

Or it's Aliens.

It's such an odd trajectory though. If it were a strong wind propelling that droplet upwards on a window, it would go straight up not wobble around like that. Also, it goes behind a cloud.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join