It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RICO Charges against JP Morgan traders for manipulating silver prices

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
WOW.

Most of the members here are asleep at the wheel. While you guys repeat the same tired garbage over and over again there's some major major things happening. The Fed trillion dollar bailout that's more then likely going to turn into a collapse, Saudi Arabia is broke and their oil supply is on fire, JP Morgan traders getting RICO charges for artificially keeping silver prices low.

Pull your heads out of your ass and get off the partisan political BS and start paying attention to what's actually happening.

Bloomberg Law

The Justice Department charged two JPMorgan Chase & Co. metals traders and a former trader with criminal violations of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act for rigging precious metal futures markets over the course of a decade. It’s rare for the DOJ to bring criminal RICO charges. And the DOJ’s Sept. 16 announcement involves a new type of underlying allegation, spoofing.

edit on 21-9-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I heard talk of the rigging at least one or two years ago.Llooks like they were allowed to get rich before being busted. Or certain people wanted their riches before it went down.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Massive recession on the way !!!

😮

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Ive got a bunch or Morgan silver dollars!

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I'm just going to buy options on SLV.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Nothing is happening.

Return to your t.v. viewing area at once

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

We're $22.58 Trillion in debt. I'd just 'go for broke' and say we're about to hit Depression. Followed by WAR.

Interesting times we're living in.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Any finance people understand how prices are manipulated?

I often wonder - if only a few people own most of the Bitcoin, can Bitcoin prices be manipulated by those people?

I also have the same question regarding gold. Just by the fact that its a limited commodity, it should constantly go up.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

originally posted by: xuenchen

We're $22.58 Trillion in debt. I'd just 'go for broke' and say we're about to hit Depression. Followed by WAR.

Interesting times we're living in.

Financial collapse, followed by war and a likely social collapse. Civil unrest.

Accidental or premeditated?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This has been an ongoing problem for many years.

I remember the SLV manipulation threads written here over ten years ago. It's good to see something FINALLY getting done about the blatant price manipulation, especially over at JPMorgan.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Which is a laugh as JP. has massive amounts of Silver in their vaults, and if the price goes up because they have been done for keeping the price down, Who's gonna benefit?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable
Depression are not part of the formula. The war comes when the recession hits and then things go on their next 7-9 year boom bust cycle. The beautiful thing about the pattern is, with AI they can keep it from hittting depression by jump starting the next great war. Not great as in awesome, but as in all encompassing. Maybe the security council will actually start targettiing each other's Jets this time.

The UN is already nothing but a parallel to the red Cross now. I just know the Quincy institute will be involved with selling us the replacement to the UN.

The closes we got is easterrn axis powers proxy faction shot down a Western allied Powers jet over Libya and then took a pow from my town, which I posted about in may and again a couple months the back when he was released.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Nah...reset, return to gold standard. Death to the petro/dollar. End of national debt...what!?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
SLV did amazing today.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Their shareholders for one.

Issuing paper on asset they didn't have is a huge component to this.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Blackrock finance actually owns the silver, JPM manipulate the prices, and buys more by shorting it. If the price of silver goes up a dollar, the short cost almost a billion dollars. It seems to have been working quite well, but over the past few weeks an ounce of silver in Hong Kong will cost forty American dollars, and the retailers cant keep up demand. In China its reported that the retailers have just shut their doors even though they have stock. If you were a silver retailer and it looked like the price was going up fast, it would be wise to stop selling and wait a while for things to settle back down. The blogs I have been reading seem to suggest in the States supplies in the retail silver sector are getting low due to demand, and the city where the mint is in Canada has run out of Maples. So something might be going on with regards to the metal.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Good thing I have been holding significant physical silver. Built up over the last 3 years or so. This should be an interesting few weeks.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

It seems that the Swiss refineries are getting short on silver, and in Aussie their seems to be a supply problem developing as well. My guess is that's its all going to China, either way the paper price and the reality are starting to become separated.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

top topics

join