It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine foreign minister defends Trump's call with Zelenskiy: 'I think there was no pressure'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
a reply to: Grambler

It turns out the group that Ukrainian law enforcement was probing was co-funded by the Obama administration and liberal mega-donor George Soros. And it was collaborating with the FBI agents investigating then-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort’s business activities with pro-Russian figures in Ukraine.

That's all I need to see to know the ACAC was a shell for the real corruption.

Remember, Obama would have more flexibility after his election.

It’s so sad that I doesn’t matter how much proof of this corruption we provide

I have provided so much evidence, and im every single instance

I am told we have to believe any Ukrainian who says Biden is totally innocent, and everyone who says otherwise is a terrible liar, no matter what the evidence shows

It’s real simple

If trump threatened a billion dollars to get a prosecutor looking into his son fired , the same people defending Biden would be calling for his head

Even if there is no proof of any trump wrong doing whatsoever, and the Ukrainian government says trump didn’t pressure them, these people know say the Ukrainians are lying and trump is guilty

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I think we should hear from the whistleblower and see the transcripts of the phone call so that if its as trump says, all on the up and up we can clear him of the accusation.
He does not win this by saying nope you cannot see the complaint or hear the details.
That just comes across as hiding something.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yep I heard a whistleblower has problems with Obama’s Iran deal

Let’s kust see all of Obama’s phone calls with anyone involved with Iran, just to make sure there was no corruption

Unless he has something to hide

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's not Trump saying it, it's the Ukraine saying it.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

There is no use in arguing , someone drank to much Flint Mi water

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Grambler

I guess it depends on who you believe , a President who uses conspiracy theories as a shield or the man who founded Ukraine’s Anti-Corruption Action Center.

Riiiight... Ignore completely the fact that Biden's son was going to be interviewed by Shokin for the corruption of Burisma in which Hunter Biden is a board member... Forget the FACT that Biden extorted and coerced the Ukranians to stop that investigation or Joe Biden would not give to the Ukranians the over 1 billion dollars... THAT IS A CRIME, a real crime. Yet left-wingers like you don't want anyone from your side to EVER be investigated even when there is evidence Biden did commit a crime... Instead you want to shift the blame to POTUS Trump once more.

edit on 22-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I think we should hear from the whistleblower and see the transcripts of the phone call so that if its as trump says, all on the up and up we can clear him of the accusation.
He does not win this by saying nope you cannot see the complaint or hear the details.
That just comes across as hiding something.

The Ukranian authorities already spoke about this and stated the POTUS did not pressure them. He just asked to investigate what is a real crime. Extortion, and coercion are crimes, and Biden committed these crimes.

But the fact is, the "never Trump" crowd like yourself will ALWAYS use any excuse to claim "Trump just did something illegal..." Left-wingers like yourself will never stop. You have even used LIES for years to try to depose the duly elected POTUS.

Enough with the freaking" let's investigate Trump just because we don't like him..." To "investigate someone" you actually need to have some proof of wrongdoing. The POTUS has a right to talk to world leaders, it is what he does and is part of his job. Even a left-winger who doesn't like Trump on CNN admitted that this is BULL CRAP coming from idiots whom just cannot accept the present POTUS because you don't like him.

edit on 22-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join