It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analyzing "The Gimbal" US Navy footage released along with 2 other videos

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Further analysis of Gimbal footage -

The military has the same software we do, so they know what the pilots look like just as we do.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: A51Watcher

I don't know man. This analysis may have gone a bit too far.

I do enjoy and appreciate your team's work.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I don't know man. This analysis may have gone a bit too far.

I do enjoy and appreciate your team's work.

LOL! I certainly appreciate the sentiment in your comment.

Believe me our eyes popped as well when we first saw the results.

But pixels do not lie.

We cannot disclose the name of this software because it requires an NDA.

We can however share the results of this software. We are legally allowed to do so.

This software is the latest in the arsenal of forensic analysts.

As soon as time allows i will post images of how this software breaks down pixels and the shading used inside each pixel.

None of us have seen pixel algorithms like this in use anywhere before this. It is quite advanced.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

A51 I thought you would find these 2 3D renderings of Gimbal I stumbled across on YouTube interesting:

edit on 7-5-2020 by Case74282 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

With all do respect.

There is no way that sort of detail could come out of the original.

Octopuses with Faces on magic carpets? I dont think so

this is a software algorithm connecting dots are not there
edit on 8-5-2020 by Rancidmilk2go because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rancidmilk2go
With all do respect.

Agreed. I would like to see the same analysis done on images of an object we recognize, like a small plane perhaps, so we can see just what is being added in the process. I think that might be enlightening.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Rancidmilk2go
With all do respect.

Agreed. I would like to see the same analysis done on images of an object we recognize, like a small plane perhaps, so we can see just what is being added in the process. I think that might be enlightening.

Same....until the. This analysis can be tossed into the dustbin with all the stupid nibiru robot videos

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Just watched a video debunking one of the movies. Pretty much saying that the object is a bird the movie in question is the one where the two pilots lock on to it as it is flying near the sea.

I am typing this on my mobile, and it does not seem to let me embed the image, so here is the link

What do you guys think? This explanation seems to make sense. If true, a bit embarressing

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: A51Watcher
Common know as "USS Nimitz UFO incident" 3 films were released by TTSA in December 2017, infrared footage of the encounter was released to the public.

"After the return of the first team to Nimitz, a second team took off at approximately 12:00 PST, this time equipped with an advanced infrared camera (FLIR pod). This camera recorded an evasive unidentified aerial system on video. The footage was publicly released by The Pentagon more than 13 years later, on 16 December 2017, alongside the revelation of the funding of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program.[22][23][24]

This footage is known as the 2004 USS Nimitz FLIR1 video. It officially shed some light on a decade-old story that had been largely unknown and unreported, aside from a 2015 secondhand story on FighterSweep.com that, in spite of providing many details, remained unconfirmed at that time.[2] A second film of infrared footage, known as the GIMBAL video, was released by the Pentagon alongside the 2004 FLIR1 footage. Although the media often present the two videos together to illustrate the 2004 USS Nimitz UFO incident, the GIMBAL video is unrelated, and was filmed on the East Coast of the United States at an unknown date.[16]

In May 2019, journalists from Las Vegas station KLAS 10 determined that the videos were indeed released by the Pentagon, and not by any private individuals or organizations.[25]"

Wikipedia - USS Nimitz UAP Encounter

Unfortunately all video of these encounters are highly compressed but my team has done it's best to analyze this footage using the latest forensic imaging filters to remove the noise and see what details can be recovered from the film.

in the the clarified image of the object , it's shape reminds me of the "Black Knight" satellite images.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
folks, I have an idea. The object on video moves as precise as insect. Very sharp. It turns nose down to earth surface. May be its a sign language, like a bee language?
I wonder if anyone looked in derection ufo was pointing at down.

Or may be it's a code? it knew it's being watched..why not encode something like a message in the process?

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I've seen your work before, it is interesting. I know it takes a lot of work for this, but is it possible to make a motion capture with your technology? Your analysis seems like it is from a single frame, and a bit of motion would take it a step further. Even 1 or 2 seconds of motion would be incredible, I think.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Now, this is pretty mind blowing. You refer to them as "the pilots" and I can see "the pilot". So, is this the real deal? In your honest opinion, are we looking at an alien here? An alien flying this? Because that is what I see.
Best regards and keep up the great work. Looking forward to more analysis.
Undies11.

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Replacing missing video in OP, now upscaled -

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ok ….I’ll take a “What the Hell” stab at it……

A being that can fly through the air without a craft, but by the technology the being is wearing. Perhaps it’s a symbiotic connection between the being and the garment that’s creating a luminous protected aura, Corona, etc.. around the being.

👽
edit on 27-3-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join