It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's the evidence that life needed to start and didn't always exist?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TerraLiga

You said:

I have no idea when it started in other parts of the universe

You should have stopped there and just admit you don't know and you don't have any evidence that life had to start. The only thing you can debate is the origin of life on earth. Sadly, you go on to say this:

but it has never ‘always existed’ either physically or in thought.

This is just ignorant.

In one breathe you say "I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN IT STARTED." If you have no idea when it started, how can you know it has "NEVER ALWAYS EXISTED."

Again, this is pure belief talking not logic. You admit you don't know but your pseudoskeptic belief blindly excludes anything you don't agree with without a shred of evidence.

I have provided a mountain of evidence that supports my side of the debate which is life has always existed. I never said anything about proof. Proofs are found in mathematical theorems, theories accumulate evidence but aren't proven. The more observational evidence you have that's predicted by the theory the stronger the theory.

You said:

You’re a very angry person when you’re not agreed with.

I'm not angry person, I do get a little peeved though when people don't read the links or any of the information posted when we're debating, then you ask what has already been answered several times but you would know this if you just read the posts and go over the links. If you're not going to do this, then what's the point of the debate? I read and look over every link that's posted in favor of a position I'm debating against. I want to know if I'm wrong.

Like I said, I have provided evidence that supports my position that life didn't have to start. I haven't seen any evidence that supports the position that life had to start somewhere.

If you have noticed, all of your pseudoskeptic friends have vanished because they couldn't refute what I'm saying and more importantly, they couldn't provide any evidence to support their position.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

My phrase “I have no idea when it started” would seem to imply to anybody else that I do believe that it started and did not always exist.

Your argument is that life always existed in quantum information - a dataset ready to be called upon if you like. That sounds like 2000 year old philosophy to me, not 21stC science. No evidence supports this, including the dozen or so links you’ve provided. The evidence, at least on earth, is that earth life as we know it started here, even if some of the ingredients were shipped in, the cake was baked in our kitchen. How it happened elsewhere is unknowable at the moment - for anyone and everyone, including you!

I believe everyone else left because you are impossible to converse with. You believe that because you have read it and said it that is not negotiable and discussion is closed, so your threads are pretty much pointless as discussions and more like statements with no questions at the end. And with that, you have the entire thread to yourself.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Wrong, Quantum Mechanics was established the first half of the 20th century not 2000 years ago and Quantum Biology is even more recent. So your argument doesn't hold water but you would no that if you did a little research.

You said:

I believe everyone else left because you are impossible to converse with. You believe that because you have read it and said it that is not negotiable and discussion is closed, so your threads are pretty much pointless as discussions and more like statements with no questions at the end. And with that, you have the entire thread to yourself.

Wrong again.

I have over 7300 flags and some of my threads are very long. I have debated some of these guys until the final page in some of those threads. The only time they stop debating is when they have no argument and they can't refute what I'm saying. They always get eerily quiet LOL.

You said:

The evidence, at least on earth, is that earth life as we know it started here, even if some of the ingredients were shipped in, the cake was baked in our kitchen. How it happened elsewhere is unknowable at the moment - for anyone and everyone, including you!

What in the Sam Houston is this?

You said how it happened is unknowable but if it's unknowable how do you know it started? You said the cake was baked in the kitchen (that's very scientific) but I say the recipe occurred at the start of the universe when entropy was at it's lowest state.

All you can say is you believe life started on earth but you can only do that if you stick your head in the sand in ignore the role of Quantum information in Quantum Biology. This traces all the way back to the Planck Epoch.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Theres a docu on NG called "Alien Deep"
feat Bob Ballard. Its a good epi....

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

You said:

The evidence, at least on earth, is that earth life as we know it started here, even if some of the ingredients were shipped in, the cake was baked in our kitchen. How it happened elsewhere is unknowable at the moment - for anyone and everyone, including you!

What in the Sam Houston is this?

You said how it happened is unknowable but if it's unknowable how do you know it started? You said the cake was baked in the kitchen (that's very scientific) but I say the recipe occurred at the start of the universe when entropy was at it's lowest state.

I think what that means is that 'our flavor' or 'brand' of life started here, meaning that the life in other planets may not be completely like ours, we have our own version of it based on our environment and even if the main ingredients came from the outside when it was all baked it took a form necessary/specifically for this planet

I mean other planets maybe have their own beings which are completely adapted to a different environment, which may be completely incompatible with life on earth in form, requirements and structure and more?

Like this, i mean if the formula for life is basically the same, but the ingredients are not, it would still technically work, however it would be not the same kind of life we know (silicon instead of carbon for example)

en.wikipedia.org...

How it happened elsewhere is unknowable at the moment

Then this make sense if you approach it from that direction

edit on 5-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6   >>

join