It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's on the moon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
UFO Traits That Confirm That Sightings Are Real Seen In Live Telescope Footage

The work of Bruce Swartz recently started a previous thread - Large Object Crashes Into The North Side Of The Moon Captured Live

In this update he describes some of the anomalies he has encountered. Footage of the moon shows these events occurring with another anomaly. It does look like a fight is happening on the surface of the moon. With the previous footage showing something large hitting the moon, has war broken out on the moon? Is storm area 51 related to this? What about the verified Navy UFO's? What about draining the swamp? Is there an intergalactic war going on for the rights of man? Would you expect the military to say anything if there was?

Further on in the video there is footage of an different looking crater. I cannot say for certain just exactly what is going on. There is some compelling evidence to consider a bigger picture to it all and just what it might mean.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Coolest thing ever.....he says it ignites as it comes in......

You can see it light up....
edit on 20-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Where in the heck has Phage been ?

I’d really like to hear his opinion on this guy .

From what I’ve seen on the last two videos everything seems to be above board for a change .

Lunar war doom speculation aside of course .

edit on 20-9-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
Courage applies here as a noble thing (tangible).

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Way too low quality to make any statements. Could be optical(atmospheric turbulence) or imaging artifacts(sensor noise) or both. It is also unknown how much postprocessing he did. He should provide the raw footage at least when making such tall claims.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Not to drift too far here are some transcript's of astronaut's talking to mission control from the moon, read them and then think on the lies we have been told.
www.v-j-enterprises.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I predict : Cosmic rays.

But as far as the footage, wat bugs me most is that amature youtube astronomers show me better, more recent, and more intersting footage of the moon, as the officials institutions. Who somehow NEVER have an Anomaly, Never Wonder, Never have a strange sighting and never respond.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
Who somehow NEVER have an Anomaly, Never Wonder, Never have a strange sighting and never respond.

Plenty of "official" moon watchers see Transient Lunar Phenomena. It's a recognized thing that still does not have a very good explanation.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Fair enough, i do remember some articles about mysterious lights on the moon , even back in the old days.

But then they go silent and forget.

Why isn't there a 4K livestream with a hubble like telescope frome some mountain on earth pointed at the moon?

It's not the ability, as amatures shows
It's not the cost of a live stream, as youtube shows
It's not the lack of interest, as these topic and youtube numbers show

So?

edit on 20-9-2019 by EartOccupant because: Cosmic rays

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

And quiet again.

I rest my case.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I like at 5:20 how that saucer flies into the cave.

And at 4:20, is that large white triangle flexing or spinning?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Guy is Flat earth loon

flatearthlunacy.com...

Anyone , at least those who are honest, know that even the best earth based telescopes have a resolution of 1/2 mile (800 meters) who viewing moon - and that's assuming perfectly still atmosphere

The images seem to be crude fakes caused by rapidly moving a light in from the camera

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Excellent question .
Second line.... I’d also love an answer to this or see someone willing to go set it up.
a reply to: EartOccupant

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: homerJ

We pay NASA, ESA, ETC, Billions... It would be peanuts for them to set up something similar near a mountain based observatory as amateurs proof every day on the web with a telescope of a few thousandth dollars and a camera.

Conclusion: They do not want us to see/have/analyze raw high detailed, high resolution unfiltered data.

( by the way, not only about the moon
)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
S & F for the interesting topic.

I don’t mean to be Debbie downer but.... watching that video just gave me ADHD.

Dude needs to lay off the caffeine.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

I had a look at that site. I do not know where the sarcasm ends and valid points of discussion begin. I can understand Bruce not responding to the trolls. A lot of people do take his work seriously, he is just reporting and trying to understand what he finds.

If you want to claim his work is a crude fake you can. If you want to build public support for your perspective you will need more valid reasoning.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

We have some loon claiming to see and film UFO landing on the moon using a backyard telescope ?

R I G H T !!!!!

As I pointed out even the best telescopes have a resolution of 1/2 mile or more Claiming to film a UFO on the moon
is beyond belief

As for "troll" - deleting the comments from an astronomer explaining why your video is impossible is about par for the course

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

We have some loon claiming to see and film UFO landing on the moon using a backyard telescope ?

R I G H T !!!!!

As I pointed out even the best telescopes have a resolution of 1/2 mile or more Claiming to film a UFO on the moon
is beyond belief

As for "troll" - deleting the comments from an astronomer explaining why your video is impossible is about par for the course

Perhaps if you did not take his interpretation too literally but allowed it to signify the cloud of gases/plasma the UFO left that was illuminated by the sun (a kind of contrail) as it rapidly expanded in the vacuum of space over many miles, it might seem plausible even to you that this could become large enough to be visible with a moderate-sized telescope. The guy never claimed to spot a metallic craft. He was just seeing a descending anomalous cloud of gases which he attributed to a UFO that was either landing or crashing.
edit on 21-9-2019 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Just another thing.

edit on 21-9-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Not to drift too far here are some transcript's of astronaut's talking to mission control from the moon, read them and then think on the lies we have been told.
www.v-j-enterprises.com...

Not that Don Wilson mess again, gosh, he's been debunked even before Apollo ended....

web.archive.org...://www.jamesoberg.com/ufoosm-myth-myst-of-moon.pdf

Centuries of stories: Gruithuisen's 'Moon City' (1823), NY Sun's moon men (1835), the vanishing crater Linné, psychic predictions of the moon's hidden side, the vanishing "Soviet Mountains" of the Luna-3 images (1959), towering moon spires ("Blair Cuspids"), Joseph Goodavage's articles (1970's), Apollo-16 moonwalkers buzzed by UFOs, "Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon" by Don Wilson (1975) including Gordon Cooper's Mercury-9 UFO report and the moon's hollowness [based on a satirical prank Soviet story by Vasin and Shcherbakov], George Leonard's "Somebody Else is on the Moon" (1976), Jim Safran's moon critter drawings, William Kaysing's 'Apollo hoax' theory, the books of Morris Jessup, and others.

edit on 23-9-2019 by JimOberg because: add link

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join