It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle are being mutilated and killed in Eastern Oregon. No one is sure how or why

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

That picture is either fake or some serious case of parasites.

But even then nothing decomposes like that.

Here were I am at, there would be likely very little left of a dead cow come morning. But that is in the wild, however even in those drier cow pasture areas which have less animal life and little predators, no animal would just gut there food like that and leave the skin intact, not even smaller predators that go for the entrails, including humans, it would take half a day to pack out all that meat even if they tried.

But if it was people that did it, if that picture is real, they got some serious tanning and hide skills.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: Guyfriday

Wait what? How far south have you seen wolverines range?

One got hit on crossing the I-90 highway in Washington State last week.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars
I would say, given the surroundings, vultures and other scavengers would have shredded the hide by then. A possum starts at the ass end. Buzzards start with the eyes.

3-4 days and the bones would be picked clean.
edit on 20-9-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Well, it is strange, that only parts are taken, not chewed, no blood, and no scavengers are cleaning the carcass.

Dead deer around here bloat up like that, then the big birds come in and start taking pieces. Usually a day or two after that, legs and things are gone.

Unless they are by the highway, sometimes they stay mostly intact. I just figured our predators are getting smarter about cars.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Dust from hooves, both cloven and shod, creates a fog in the early light. As they gather the cow-calf pairs out of a large draw, the animals call to each other.

Seriously?

oh come on you can't appreciate a little artistic freedom, he's painting a picture with words...i can almost smell the bulls**t from here lol
edit on 20-9-2019 by smkymcnugget420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

This is what I'm talking about!!! It's those blankity blank extraterrestrials effin with us!!

Maybe E.T. just stopped by for some Barbecue?

edit on 9 20 2019 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
What I find really interesting is the types of flesh and areas that are removed during these mutilations . The mouth or lips, the tongue and anal tissue are almost always on the list of missing body parts. This also so happens to be the tissue where food enters and waste exits the bodies. Like someone is testing this tissue for contamination of the soil and it's effects on the local livestock, and to do so they're examining both sphincter muscles and any other tissue that the food (grass in this instance) came in contact with.
I say study the grass or soil where these bodies are found and you might discover what they're monitoring and keeping an eye on.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

If this is due to aliens or secret squirrel types of people, then you might be on to something. These area are usually areas that have that weird gel that shows up in the ground from time to time (that stuff here in Washington State reportedly had human DNA in the gel, but I haven't confirmed that evidence personally so to me it's just rumor for now.

Maybe someone or something is seeing how these "gels" affect/infect biological life that consumes it? The other suspicion is that skyfish could be eating these soft tissue areas of animals and pooping out the gel substance. If this is the case then there should also be biological evidence of digestion enzymes in the grass/ground where the animals are found.

Something to ponder: has anyone looked into an increase in human disappearances in the area during these animal mutilations?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Well thats not good, not good at all. Or it may be good, depends on just which way the climate swings.

But ya, cars would do them in much more faster and before wild predators would, if there moving on down south. Crossing the highway is pretty much a death sentence for wild animals.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Lumenari

Lumenari, thank you for saving me hundreds of reading and video-watching hours over the past few years. Your posts dictate how much time I invest/don't invest in a given thread.

You are too kind to me.

I think, however, that I'm going to have to go away for awhile.

I woke up the other day and realized that I've been dreaming in English for I don't know how long.

I have allowed places like this to pull me far from who I normally am.

SoOo... I have a writing contest I'm in that doesn't require me to be here...

I have some apple seeds to send to some people I've met on here...

I'm leaving civilization for a bit and heading to the real Oraibi.

I used to be, in my mind at least, a person that had clarity in political and other issues and could sum things up in a way that people could understand.

I've lost that and want it back.

So thank you for your kind words but I think I need a little less civilization and a little more reality to get back to who I am.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
New and better written story with more info about these cattle mutilation.

Mystery mutiliations: Five dead bulls found with no blood, tongues or sex organs

Marshall speculates the bulls were darted with a tranquilizer that knocked them out. While some people acted as lookouts, others bled the animals out by inserting a large-gauge needle into the tongue and into an artery, then removed the organs after the heart stopped beating, he surmised.

Jenkins, the deputy, has a similar theory.

"Personally, I would lean more toward the occult, where people for whatever reason -- whether it's a phase of the moon or whatever rituals they're going to do with their beliefs -- are coming to different areas and doing that," he said.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join