It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistle-Blower Complaint Sets Off a Battle Involving Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Not the New York Times again!

Oh brother. That paper must like self-inflicted pain.

You'd think their huge embarrassment of printing FAKE NEWS regarding Justice Kavanaugh a few days ago, would have humbled the paper's leadership a bit.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Anything from the super shill, Trump hating New York Slimes like this, or from "some" whistle blower is likely fabricated totally. A complaint by a whistle-blower in the intelligence community. (How convenient to just say "someone").

Somebody said something. Another Obama mole has been activated!

Of course they won't identify this new freshly activated POS because then people would know his/her links to the past administration, and the fraud would be revealed.

It's all "shrouded in mystery" and speculation.

So someone entrusted and close enough to presidential posts listened in on our president and betrayed that trust by reinterpreting the data to fit THEIR personal (dollar signs showing) agenda so it can be turned against Trump nefariously and going straight to the New York Times, who hate the president and lie daily attempting to cause harm to him at every opportunity. They pay really good money for stuff like this!

Who's speculating?? Why all the dems like Adam Schifty and the king of gluttony Ralphhhhh!
Nadler
of course!

It's like an old Batman television series episode. Will the dynamic duo get Trump in time to save the queen?
edit on 19-9-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: Changed new york times to new york slimes for accuracy.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Just saw McCabe on CNN say Trump can't be trusted with classified material 😃

Not getting too ironic is it 😃

Red Herrings 😃

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

So Biden's son, Hunter...Kerry's stepson and Whitey Bulger's nephew were business partners in a $1.5B business deal investment from the Bank of China.

Hunter Biden’s China Deal Partners Include Mobster Whitey Bulger’s Nephew, John Kerry’s Stepson

freebeacon.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So Biden's son, Hunter...Kerry's stepson and Whitey Bulger's nephew were business partners in a $1.5B business deal investment from the Bank of China.

Hunter Biden’s China Deal Partners Include Mobster Whitey Bulger’s Nephew, John Kerry’s Stepson

freebeacon.com...

All a coincidence!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

freebeacon.com...

huh. Bears repeating.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Just saw McCabe on CNN say Trump can't be trusted with classified material 😃

Not getting too ironic is it 😃

Red Herrings 😃

Barr will be handling the declassification. That should make McCabe feel better, lol.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Jimmy Kimmel is talking about this IG-DOJ-Trump-WhistleBlower subject right now.

Former talk-show host Johnny Carson said he never did a monologue about politics, because that was too easy. No creativity or brains needed.

From watching Kimmel, it seems that Carson was spot-on in his assessment.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If true this is Pulitzer-worthy stuff. The connect for me was "why does an independently wealthy individual, such as the President, get so much more scrutiny than non-wealthy individuals who, once elected, come out the other side wealthy?" I'll probably buy that book!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Kimmel was never funny on his own. Kimmel is a reader-of-scripts, and in that role he excels.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun

Kimmel was never funny on his own. Kimmel is a reader-of-scripts, and in that role he excels.

I've only seen his show a few times. My TV just happened to be on that channel tonight. Kimmel must make his money by making fun of other people. What a turd.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Looks like the "Whistle-blower" is trying to protect Joe Biden.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

If true, this is stunning. Although, Biden's goose is pretty much cooked anyway. He's already wishing he hadn't ran.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I'm happy to report that you haven't missed much, and your assessment of his brand of comedy is accurate. He's a talking head, no different than the ones on the news, he's never had an idea of his own. At least, not one he's expressed. The only instance in which he's spoken with emotional investment in his words is when he was talking about his infant son's heart surgery. Apart from that instance his eyes are like dead orbs in his head. But he does the job, and I understand why he's still got the job. He remembers his lines and he delivers them with good timing.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No doubt he can't be trusted.

Do you really think our national defense and Intel team gave him the real 'football'?

Trump is a loose cannon. Him being elected truly has divided the nation....divide and conquer.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

You are a CNN success story 😎

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Nobody with Biden's son's track record gets a billion dollar deal or whatever it was without massive help. Go read about him. For one, he's horrible with money. There is long article out there about his financial problems. Also a known drug user. Kicked out of the military within a week or so of joining. Within the first week. I won't even get into his wrecked rental car with drugs found in it. Who would feel confident making any financial deal with someone with his history. That would be nobody.

The only way he could get a deal like that is if he had massive help. Somebody with bullet proof credentials would have to do a quid pro quo. That person would be Biden. Same thing for his son's crimes and getting him out of trouble.

The media is going after the wrong story again for political retribution. A better use of their time would be to question Hunter Biden's former military commander about if anyone attempted to encourage the military to push it under the rug.

I'm 100% confident someone did but his military command was not going to budge. The string pulling in the military for members with high profile parents seldom happens anymore. This is due to new peer evaluation standards but people still try it nonetheless. If anyone believes Biden didn't they probably also believe Bill and Loretta were talking about babies and golf for over 30 minutes on a parked plane with nobody else present.

edit on 20-9-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I don't watch tv mate.

Do you truly believe Trump is trustworthy?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
So, Trump's "disturbing call" was him asking the Ukrainian president to investigate the crimes Joe Biden and his son committed?

I think the whistleblower just guaranteed that this will, in fact, happen.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Wow.

This is the Left out reaching Rubberman.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

I don't watch tv mate.

Do you truly believe Trump is trustworthy?

Did you know that the whistle blowing law only applies to the intelligence agency they work in? President is not in that agency.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join