It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden: Trump's Never Really Known A Love That He Hasn't Had To Pay For

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
And just like that, ATS doesn't like Snowden any more.

😂 Sad, true.

Trump has Jesus status on ats. Any criticism is sacrilegious.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
And just like that, ATS doesn't like Snowden any more.

Incredible innit?

The next thing will be the Subprime Court of the US, (SCOTUS) ruling, by Presidential order, (of course) all US subject to rename Donald Trump, Jesus....or, whatever is most profitable at the time.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I just wish we could turn the topic back to Trump's penis concerning the CNN expose'.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

sigh

He never ducked the draft. His birth date was never called. This is verifiable.

Anyhow, the context of the snowden quote is the least important thing he said in the interview, kind of hilarious how the media latches on to that portion of it though.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I just wish we could turn the topic back to Trump's penis concerning the CNN expose'.

What is it with your fascination with trumps penis?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst
Verify it then

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Don't ask me, ask CNN!

They ran the story!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
www.15thfar.org...

en.wikipedia.org...
Birth Date June 14, 1946

This date was in each of the lotteries given numbers
356(1969)
363(1970)
113(1971)
95(1972)

according to this
( www.sss.gov... )

www.randomservices.org...

N69 gives the results of the lottery held on December 1, 1969, for men born from 1944 through 1950. The highest lottery number called for this group was 195; all men assigned that lottery number or any lower number, and who were classified as available for military service, were called to report for possible induction.

So not selected in 1969

N70 gives the results of the lottery held on July 1, 1970, for men born in 1951. The highest lottery number called for this group was 125; all men assigned that lottery number or any lower number, and who were classified as available for military service, were called to report for possible induction.

So not selected in 1970

N71 gives the results of the lottery held on August 5, 1971, for men born in 1952. The highest lottery number called for this group was 95; all men assigned that lottery number or any lower number, and who were classified as available for military service, were called to report for possible induction.

So not selected in 1971

N72 gives the results of the lottery held on February 2, 1972, for men born in 1953. This lottery was conducted for men who would have been called in 1973; however, no new draft orders were issued after 1972

So he would have been selected, however the draft was not enacted.

edit on 19-9-2019 by dubiousatworst because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst
Thank you!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords my first post i called someone a idiot one of the mods dumped on me i have been very very careful of calling any body a name after that maybe he's a friend of one of the mods just saying

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
all virtue signalling in this thread lulz.

GF

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
This news must have really made this life complete for you now.

You can go to sleep tonight thinking you are better than Donald Trump because he has had any piece of ass he has wanted all his life. He just had to pay for it? While it just throws itself at you for free?

Wake up time for you people that are so blind.

Your mother that you respected your whole life. That lady was giving ass or poon to your dad for a roof over her head or food on her plate or safety in a bed. Before she met your dad there was a chance she was giving it out to Chad down the road for a sip on his coke.

You aren't so high and mighty, you aren't better than anyone else. You are just like the rest of us. Born of liars and whores.
edit on 20 9 19 by Analbumcover because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: schuyler
lol! Snowden, the expert psychologist.

Expert psychologist?...He's just a HACK.

Snowjob. That's all that guy ever was.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   
If Trump wasn't rich do you actually think he could land Melania or Marla or Ivanka? What woman in her right mind would be attracted to that overweight, Davey Crockett headed, orange, Bone spurred, blowhard? They wouldn't just let him walk right up and grab them by the ####y that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Don't ask me, ask CNN!

They ran the story!

So CNN has quite a lot of power over you...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Don't ask me, ask CNN!

They ran the story!

So CNN has quite a lot of power over you...

They control my every thought.

*sob*

I am powerless to their awesome might!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You don't know his history then. He openly peraded around with the lady he was having an affair with. He has had multiple affairs. It is wierd that snowden commented on this. .. ..

However, i'd bet that snowden is just going off his intuition. Trump is an egoist. Egoists can't love someone if they are in love with themselves.

It's not really a insult to his position as POTUS though.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

The only sad part is that egoist (such as trump) will only ever see their spouse or mistress as a piece of a$$ or object. Yea that doesn't make the romantic better, but it does say something interesting about the nature of humanity.

Trump was born into money and has an egoist personality. It's not really shocking how he percieves women. It'd be more shocking if he quit being president to escape to some island with a woman he had fallen madly in love with.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
.Don't think so. But when you are rich everyone automatically assumes that it was a marriage of convenience.

edit on 20-9-2019 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Interesting how those who always disparage Trump, are always upset themselves because someone disparaged them.

By doing that, it shows they think of themselves as not having done anything wrong and being a model example of virtue and integrity, but then doing to others exactly what they accuse Trump and others of having done to others and in their mind, without cause.
Everything the left does, or those defaming Trump do is exactly the behavior they are condemning Trump for daily.

Plus they drew first blood on Trump and since then Trump has only responded in kind. In their minds however, they have never done wrong and only Trump has.

Self righteousness and arrogance far exceeding anything Trump has ever done.

And here to the very heart of the matter:
Saying Trump knows nothing about building true relationships and has to buy all his love and attention from others is not actually what Trump has been living life as, it is however exactly the life that the leftists and other Trump hating folks have been living their own lives under.

Their own duplicity with all they do makes them believe it is only someone else, and not themselves doing.

Extreme hypocrisy, self righteousness and having no shame or moral spirit has done quite a number on this crowd.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join