It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House also involved in advising DNI not to share whistleblower complaint

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The part you have your teeth in is old.

The part about the whistleblower is brand spanking new.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Sillyolme

See the video on the first page

Biden admits HE was in charge of giving the loan, and HE told them they wouldn’t get it unless they fired the prosecutor (who happened to be looking in to his sons company)

The excuse that prosecutor also happened to suck in other ways is irrelevant

I am 100 percent positive if don jr was on the board of directors in a company, and a foreign country had a prosecutor looking in to that country

And trump said hey we are cutting off a billion dollars in aid to your country unless you fire that prosecutor “

You and the media and Dems would go nuts

How do I know this?

Even the thought that trump may have had a business in Russia and he may have wanted to cooperation with Russia, without any proof he does have money in Russia or that his decision to try to improve relations has anything to do with that, has caused you all to foam at the mouth for three years

Yes he admitted outright that he withheld the money.
No one is arguing that.
Its the reason he withheld it that y'all have completely wrong.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
CNN is a fake news source.

And Fox News is legit?

Trump's arrogance and belief he is above the Constitution will be his downfall.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Simple:

If Trump suggested a deal to a foreign nation - something given for something returned to America... that's called foreign affairs and diplomacy.

This is what is being suggested happened.

Congress approved military aid to Ukraine. Taxpayer money.

Trump put a hold on those funds.

Trump Told the Ukraine President that he would not release the funds until they re-opened an investigation into Joe Biden and his son. Joe Biden being Trump's most likely political contender in 2020.

Trump sent his personal attorney Rudy to meet with Ukraine officials to talk to them about re-opening the investigation and had the US Ambassador to Ukraine arrange the meeting. (Rudy has admitted the same)

In return for a "promise" that they would re-open the investigation, providing Trump with negative material to use in his 2020 campaign, Trump releases the military aid that Congress had given to Ukraine.

Congress was made aware of a whistler blower complaint that a Trump appointed IG found "Credible and Urgent" that provided an account of conversations between Trump and Ukraine's President that confirmed the above.

When a whistle blower complaint is determined "Credible and Urgent" they are always provided to congress intelligence oversight.

The WH and Barr interceded and claimed executive privilege to prevent the complain from being seen by Congress.

IF this ends up being true it is a clear abuse of power and is illegal on multiple fronts.

Lindsay Graham and other republicans were confused and frustrated that Trump delayed giving Ukraine the alloted funds for months. It is not just a Dem. vs. GOP thing. There is no gray area in that scenario if True. Even the Dems that want to avoid impeachment for political purposes wouldn't have much of choice.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Let’s assume you are correct

Tell me why it’s terrible for trump to say I’m withholding aid unless you investigate joe Biden’s son

It's not his money, it is taxpayer money and given to Ukraine via legislation.

If true, he withheld it for campaign purposes, effectively stealing 260 Million dollars and used his position as President to threaten a countries safety and security by withholding military aid unless they provided support to his presidential campaign by producing negative material on his opponent and he sent his personal attorney to seal the deal before releasing the aid.

You might think that is legal or acceptable, but I am pretty sure it violates multiple laws and would be as clear an abuse of power we have ever seen.

That said we need to see the evidence and the Whistle-Blower complaint.

If I was Trump I would get it out now rather than fight it and deal with the fall-out in 2020 closer to the election.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The Democrats have played the week hand to many times now for me to take this seriously. They really did shoot themselves in the foot with that tactic; one day they really will find the dirt on Trump and no one will take them seriously... except those who wanted to impeach Trump because he ditched his media entourage the day after his inauguration to have a nice quiet dinner with his family and friends to celebrate his victory; those guys will believe anything Adam Schiff leaks to the media.

But aside from this weeks "We finally got Trump" moment. Is it standard practice for the intelligence community to leak private conversations between world leaders? Seems to me that would be quite detrimental to foreign relations; why would world leaders agree to have private conversations with POTUS (whom ever he or she may be) if its an in creasing possiblity that US intelligence and Congress are going to blab about it all over the air waves. Is "Getting Trump" really that important to damage the US's reputation and credibility over? Especially at this point when its possible he can just be beaten in an election next next year? Ether the Democrats and their non elected operatives really do hate Trump more than they love their country or their ligimatly afraid they won't win next year. Those are the only pragmatic explanation to current events.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
The Democrats have played the week hand to many times now for me to take this seriously.

This is an IG that was appointed by Trump that determined the Whistle-Blower complaint was "Credible and Urgent".
Rudy admitted asking Ukraine to investigate Biden.
All the while Trump put a hold on releasing Military Aid to Ukraine.

Not really a Dem thing at all.

Hell Lindsay Graham and the GOP in the Senate were publicly asking the WH why they were holding up the approved aid to Ukraine.

This isn't a "Play". This needs to be examined and confirmed or disproved.

Trump is not permitted to Use US Military Aid to Foreign countries as extortion to help his Presidential Campaign.

That is not complex. If true, those are indisputable grounds for impeachment. If not true? Great! move on.

We need to see the Whistle Blower complaint that a Trump Appointed AG found "Credible and Urgent".

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Curious you said nothing when Obama and Biden withheld aid until they fired the prosecutor who was looking into Biden’s sons company

I wonder why you skipped that part?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah what's that then?

Let's see your backup documentation that this had anything to do with BIdens son.

Lets see what those crimes you think happened were?
I'll wait... but I have to go out in a couple of hours so not too long okay?

Thread for you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

Tell me why it’s terrible for trump to say I’m withholding aid unless you investigate joe Biden’s son

If true, he withheld it for campaign purposes, effectively stealing 260 Million dollars and used his position as President to threaten a countries safety and security by withholding military aid unless they provided support to his presidential campaign by producing negative material on his opponent and he sent his personal attorney to seal the deal before releasing the aid.

You might think that is legal or acceptable, but I am pretty sure it violates multiple laws and would be as clear an abuse of power we have ever seen.

If I was Trump I would get it out now rather than fight it and deal with the fall-out in 2020 closer to the election.

But Obama can give pallets loads of our cash to a country that sponsors terrorism and the media applauds it...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Curious you said nothing when Obama and Biden withheld aid until they fired the prosecutor who was looking into Biden’s sons company

I wonder why you skipped that part?

Vitaliy Kasko, who had been Shokin’s deputy overseeing international cooperation before resigning in February 2016 citing corruption in the office, produced documents to Bloomberg that under Shokin, the investigation into Burisma had been dormant.

"There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky," Kasko told Bloomberg. "It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015."

www.politifact.com...

There was no active investigation. Ironically that was why Biden, Obama, the UN, the IMF, the EU and other world leaders were calling for the Prosecutor to be fired. He wasn't pursuing investigations.

Since that time the investigation completed and found nothing illegal or corrupt involving Biden Jr.
edit on 20-9-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Yes see the thread I linked above

I go through that entire article

By the way, if that is a good enough reason to withhold the aid

Then I assume if any Ukrainian says “oh no we were going to have investigate biden anyways “ then you are ok with trump withholding aid

And no, since Biden forced the prosecutor to be fired, the investigation was dropped

Now the prosecutor (that Biden called solid) that replaced the fired one says external pressure forced the investigation to stall, and he is now looking into the money hunter Biden got that was never investigated

All in my thread above
edit on 20-9-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

The Democrats have played the week hand to many times now for me to take this seriously.

This is an IG that was appointed by Trump that determined the Whistle-Blower complaint was "Credible and Urgent".

Hell Lindsay Graham and the GOP in the Senate were publicly asking the WH why they were holding up the approved aid to Ukraine.

Trump is not permitted to Use US Military Aid to Foreign countries as extortion to help his Presidential Campaign.

That is not complex. If true, those are indisputable grounds for impeachment. If not true? Great! move on.

We need to see the Whistle Blower complaint that a Trump Appointed AG found "Credible and Urgent".

Sorry Extorris; unfortunately the Democrats have played the week hand to many times now for me to take this seriously. When the IG that was appointed by Trump takes to the airwaves and demands action of some kind I may start to pay attention; but Adam Schiff? You can only cry wolf so many times before the towns people stop paying attention. Its just the way it is; human nature. The Democrats have done themselves a disservice over the last few years.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

And no, since Biden forced the prosecutor to be fired, the investigation was dropped

The investigation was shelved BEFORE Western Leaders + US and UN and IMF demanded the Prosecutor be replaced.
It was not re-opened with the new Prosecutor because there was nothing there.

IF ANYTHING, if VP Biden had corrupt intent, he should have wanted Shoken to stay since Shoken had shelved the investigation that tangentially might have involved Biden Jr.

VP Biden also had no say in the replacement, who actually DID pursue corruption cases and STILL found nothing in Biden Jr.s Co that warranted further investigation.

You appear to be blurring the facts and truth in order to not actually address TRUMP'S CLEAR ABUSE OF HIS OFFICE.

But, But But, But....BIDEN!!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Sorry Extorris; unfortunately the Democrats have played the week hand to many times now for me to take this seriously.

Wait. So you took them seriously before???

LOL.

No offense, but who cares? No one needs you to take it seriously.

It needs to be exposed, investigated and made public. It's either true or not, but the WH preventing a Whistle-Blower complaint from proceeding?
That is Batsh&^ Crazy and will cost them.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

When the IG that was appointed by Trump takes to the airwaves and demands action of some kind I may start to pay attention;

The IG wrote a fascinating letter explaining how he has been prohibited from speaking, but still believes this is an "Urgent and Credible" complaint that congress needs to follow-up on.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

But Obama can give pallets loads of our cash to a country that sponsors terrorism and the media applauds it...

But, but, but, but, but REEEEEEEE!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Who says the investigation was not going on into bidens son?

Not the fired proscutor. Not the offical documents handed over by the new prosecutor showing hunter was a target.

You chose to belive who you want and ignore the people who say there was an investigation.

You would not give trump the same benfit of the doubt; who currently are saying he would be guilty if he withgheld ais.

How do you know? Maybe one guy would say "Nah trust me, im in the ukraine. We fwere reopening the investigatrion into biden anyways trumps aid didnt matter"

You are as predictable as all the media

Show me proof the investigation wasnt going on ito bidens son

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Yes see the thread I linked above

I go through that entire article

You mean you do that trick where simple facts turn into BS?

I don't think you want me on whatever that thread is.

Everytime I correct a, ahem...Misstating of Fact...by you, you plug your ears and move goal posts and topics.

I will be happy to discuss with you on that thread if you plan on actually replying to posts where I cite, ahem, factual errors.. in your claims?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Sorry Extorris; unfortunately the Democrats have played the week hand to many times now for me to take this seriously.

Wait. So you took them seriously before???

LOL.

No offense, but who cares? No one needs you to take it seriously.

Yes; I try to keep an open mind about most things.

Who cares about me as an individual? Probably no one of importance. But not being an ideologue I am the type of person both the Democrats and Republicans would have to persuade if they wish to win the presidency and larger majorities in Congress; assuming they can even turn out their base.

If no one needs people to take this seriously than I fail to see why Democrats like Adam Schiff blitzed the airwaves yesterday. They clearly think they need to make people take this seriously; unfortunately I think they are failing if for only one simply reason; they have saturated us with so many non-issues over the last two years that now every thing sounds like a non issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join