It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is sending the EPA into San Francisco

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I remember when conservatives used to cry for states rights and would have whined like a yellow dog if Obama had of done what bonespurs is attempting to usurp a state government.

How so ?
Federal laws on record "trump" state laws.

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Some are so full , it gushes out every now and then.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

LOL , In Some Instances , Federal Laws Trump State Laws . Yeah , I'm BAD ...........)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: olaru12
I remember when conservatives used to cry for states rights and would have whined like a yellow dog if Obama had of done what bonespurs is attempting to usurp a state government.

How so ?
Federal laws on record "trump" state laws.

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Some are so full , it gushes out every now and then.

The GOP is all about states rights till its not and to be fair both parties play lip service on a federal level till it effects them

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I wounder how they will dispose of all
the bodies of the homeless they kill?

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: underpass61
I spoke too soon when I went to give the Trump administration kudos for their latest move. It seems nothing the Trump camp does comes from the heart and love for all americans, instead they use every opportunity to try to belittle anything blue.

about time somebody on the Republican side started to hold leftist/democrats accountable.

cmon progressives, you brought this on yourselves. take respobsibility and fix it instead of whining for the other 49 states to pay for your policies.

this stuff is killing small businesses but the Pelosis and Newsomes are isolated in their ivory gated communities.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
So, President Trump has decided to shine a spotlight at California's booming homelessness problem, and it's Calcutta-like streets covered with feces and used needles.

Trump Prepared to Slap San Francisco with Environmental Violations Due to Homelessness

“It’s a terrible situation — that’s in Los Angeles and in San Francisco,” he said. “And we’re going to be giving San Francisco, they’re in total violation, we’re going to be giving them a notice very soon.”

He specified the number of used drug needles flowing into the storm drains.

“They have to clean it up. We can’t have our cities going to hell,” he said.

Trump said that the Environmental Protection Agency would issue a notice, referring to the city’s “serious violation” of the pollution laws.
Homelessness in California was a significant problem on the president’s mind as he attended several fundraisers in the state. He blamed Democrat officials in California for allowing the problem to continue.

“In the case of Los Angeles, it’s a disaster. If you look at San Francisco, it’s a total disaster,” he told reporters after visiting a newly constructed wall on the United States-Mexico border. “We’re going to get involved very soon on a federal basis if they don’t clean up their act.”

It's about damn time. There are many reasons for the homelessness epidemic -- chiefly a lack of affordable housing -- but none of the local leaders seem to have even the slightest interest in dealing with it. Heck, one guy in Washington State is pushing a plan to bus the homeless somewhere else, under the pretense of "reuniting them with family members." (As long as those family members live somewhere far away.)

Hope it pushes through. Judging from the videos seen in YouTube the cities are even worse than third-world cities.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

you know that clipping is from a website to make fake newspaper stories

www.fodey.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Can you post pic of athlete links?
I am in lo s Angeles and would like to know what I can expect.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Trump should let the state decide...if the governor wants to run his city into the ground the voters should address it..if not then I hope the homeless here leave for his city.

edit on 26-9-2019 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join