It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Better Call Trump (Deep Fake)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Fear not my TDS afflicted friends, this isn't real! LOL

In this deep fake computer generated parody, Saul Goodman becomes Donald Trump and explains money laundering to Jesse Pinkman/Jared Kushner.

crooksandliars.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Hahaha, crazy where this technology has come....

It blows my mind though when I see people do different renderings of Trump... I think he would do a lot better if he didn't look like a caricature. I know some would argue it's shallow, but I'd be willing to bet a measurable part of America just look at how accessible a president is by looks.

There was a thread a while back that I posed a picture I found on reddit, I don't think it took age off like this video, but bald Trump with a beard would do better I think than a hairstyle that I've never seen in my life.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
lol these things crack me up! I think they did a better job on Kushner in that vid.

Funny!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Professor Ira Kemelmacher-Shlizerman, one of the brainiacs behind this tech is developing software using a back-engineering concept to determine real from deep-fake videos because she is acutely aware of the destruction such tech could cause - even one single video could quite literally start a nuclear war.

I pray for her success.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Nope. He looks too much like Putin and it'll melt the snowflakes.

Trump has extreme grandpa hair (maybe an electro-static side-effect of time travel) but he got what counts, moxie.

To be fair though, is there such a thing as a good looking public official or politician? AOC maybe after a few drinks...but otherwise bleh!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

To be fair though, is there such a thing as a good looking public official or politician? AOC maybe after a few drinks...but otherwise bleh!

Haha, never really thought about it like that... But you have a point.

She's super young for politics too, the stress will start to show soon enough.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Nope. He looks too much like Putin and it'll melt the snowflakes.

Trump has extreme grandpa hair (maybe an electro-static side-effect of time travel) but he got what counts, moxie.

Tulsi Gabbard ain't too bad ! She even has a workout video...

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I'm surprised that CNN hasn't reported this as news yet.

Or Nadler opening up an investigation into it...

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The worst thing about these deep fakes, is that they're mostly rubbish... a vague resemblance in passing only. Anyone who'd be convinced by these things, needs to head on over to specsavers.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Soon every celebrity and semi youtube star will have one. A caricature that is, of the caricatures they play on TV.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Oh thats only because there not trying to be anything but funny.

However, would not be to hard to be more then that. Even online, how would you know that the person your talking to is real or not, if the processing power involved is more then the whole neuron network in the human brain and has access to millions and millions of data at a second?

With more AI and this video programs, humans being such visual and symbology based creatures, well lets just say that whole religions and ideologies and believes and even civilizations have been made with less, much much less. A few words in a book drummed over and over a few years, has spawned million and millions of meat drones.

Now imagine if you can, what magic can happen, when that game is up the ante a million times fold.

Quite the shinanigans indeed. You know there was a time on ATS some many years ago, when everybody would call somebody who did not agree with them a shill, or bot, or sockpupet. Well how many of them were wrong? And how true will that be in the future.

edit on 12amFridayam202019f5amFri, 20 Sep 2019 00:02:40 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: Was going to write more on the subject, but better things to do.

new topics

top topics

join