It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tis the Season Rapture Season o the Sanhedron on Sept 25 will offer an animal in Jerusalem

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Someone tell me whatcha think....it has been a gozillion years since we had our last authorized ....I'll go ahead and say it....ANIMAL SACRIFICE

How do we spell Sanhedron.......

Ya know they invited 70 nations last December 10 to bless the Alter....

Same thing again, they have a setup underground where they can do the Temple haps.

70 nations......an animal sacrifice......slap me.....
edit on 18-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
sacrifice John Brennan

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

In the last 500 years science has been wildly successful in dispelling crazy superstitions. I'm going to go with cutting the throat of an animal means absolutely nothing to God.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Correct...

We got the new way because the old law was not able to save....no salvation was found in it

Only pure could shed blood for it to count. Need blood for the devils bargain idk, but

God knew He would have to die.....

Told Moses his name was " I'll be who I want to be " like I am who I am......but His name spells ....Behold the Hand, Behold the Nail....knew His blood would be required by the devils bargain?idk

a reply to: dfnj2015

edit on 18-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

A name were more familiar with would have more of an impact.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

A name were more familiar with would have more of an impact.

lol sorry, Hillary Clinton?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I was thinking George, but OK. A two for one deal is good.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I was thinking George, but OK. A two for one deal is good.

Bush? throw him in too, a twofer

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I was thinking Soros but ya know, a bon fire is starting to sound good. Bring the marshmallows.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

there are a lot of them that deserve this fate! Not the four legged animals!

but you are right, add that old creep Soros.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

There are still some religions in which animal sacrifice is still common. Animals were (maybe are) sacrificed in Judaism as well and the whole "Jesus was the final sacrifice" things doesn't apply to Jews because they don't believe that. I don't see the big deal, unless you're one of those "animals are our fur babies and deserve more rights than human babies" people.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I don't see the big deal, unless you're one of those "animals are our fur babies and deserve more rights than human babies" people.

The difference between animals and people is, you know the difference don't you? People have intelligence, after a certain age they can understand what's happening. Animals don't have the same capabilities.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

There are still some religions in which animal sacrifice is still common. Animals were (maybe are) sacrificed in Judaism as well and the whole "Jesus was the final sacrifice" things doesn't apply to Jews because they don't believe that.

Whether they believe it or not makes no difference, God will not accept this sacrifice it is a stench in His nostrils a slap in His face. An abomination that was wiped out, when the temple was destroyed in 72 AD so why would it be acceptable today?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

This is completely wrong btw. You've obviously never seen the reaction of an animal thats going to be butchered after watching its assailant sharpening a knife. If you've never seen it don't freaking claim to understand what can and cannot be "understood". Cool? Cool.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: S777S

What the blue balls from hell are you talking about? I agree with you.
edit on 18-9-2019 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I thought you said "animals dont have the same capabilities" as in they cant understand the fact that they're going to be slaughtered? Did I misunderstand your meaning?

"blue balls from hell" Hahaha
edit on 18-9-2019 by S777S because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

There are still some religions in which animal sacrifice is still common. Animals were (maybe are) sacrificed in Judaism as well and the whole "Jesus was the final sacrifice" things doesn't apply to Jews because they don't believe that.

Whether they believe it or not makes no difference, God will not accept this sacrifice it is a stench in His nostrils a slap in His face. An abomination that was wiped out, when the temple was destroyed in 72 AD so why would it be acceptable today?

Since the Jews have the original scrolls that the Christian bible (OT) is based on I'd venture to guess that maybe they know something that you do not? And that 70AD is NT time and since they don't believe in the NT it doesn't apply to their doings? Just because you believe something doesn't mean everybody else in the world does.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I don't see the big deal, unless you're one of those "animals are our fur babies and deserve more rights than human babies" people.

The difference between animals and people is, you know the difference don't you? People have intelligence, after a certain age they can understand what's happening. Animals don't have the same capabilities.

Or maybe the difference is that animals are for food, work and sometimes companionship but not sentient enough to be equal to humans? And the only reason WE are not the food is because bears, tigers and sharks don't outnumber us?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I grew up on a farm in Texas where we butchered our own hogs and other animals. They know what's coming and you don't know what you are talking about.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The rapture isn't real...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join