It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs - Do They Really Defy The Laws of Physics and Aerodynamics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
September 18, 2019

From a June 2019 Article...

The Defense Department reportedly briefed Senate Intelligence Committee Vice Chairman Mark Warner, D-Va., on Wednesday, along with two other senators as part of what appeared to be heightened efforts to inform politicians about naval encounters with unidentified aircraft.

As part of a program investigating the issue, Navy personnel reportedly told Pentagon officials that they encountered aircraft that appeared to defy the laws of physics and aerodynamics while in military airspace.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

Are the "laws" of physics and aerodynamics really hard-coded rules of nature, like the "law of gravity" is?

If Isaac Newton were to see a fighter jet take off from an Aircraft Carrier, wouldn't he probably say the craft was breaking the laws of physics and aerodynamics?

Maybe these UFOs aren't really "defying" or "breaking" laws of nature. Maybe we just say they are, because the craft are technically advanced beyond what humankind can comprehend?

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/18/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

surely they arent breaking anything that isnt meant to be broken. "laws of physics" is a human construct based on observations from our own limitations.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I think we should focus on

who are they, why are they here, what do they want, why dont they make contact ,assuming some consciousness is behind the phenomenon. As to the rest we can answer with certainty when we know all there is to know about physics which will take quite some time sadly for us

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

surely they arent breaking anything that isnt meant to be broken. "laws of physics" is a human construct based on observations from our own limitations.

So it's in the eye and mind of the BEHOLDER. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

I believe they are in contact with specific humans, and have assured them that they're not a threat. That's why the military doesn't seem to be worried about the UFOs flying around airports, military installations, nuclear plants, etc..

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I believe they are in contact with specific humans, and have assured them that they're not a threat. That's why the military doesn't seem to be worried about the UFOs flying around airports, military installations, nuclear plants, etc..

either that, or are scared #less.

If your take is true, than it would assume an organization rather then some specific humans. Humans die or go crazy. If there is a "deal"...there would have to be some "institution" tasked with keeping a lid on it through the years.

During "their work", they have managed to keep it a fringe subject that no ordinary person would want to touch out of fear of being labeled a nutter. They've done this for the last 50 years...successfully I might add.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I think the whole “defying the laws of physics” commentary is just hyperbolic commentary.

They didn’t “violate” anything necessarily in my view - they just were able to overcome our perceived set of physical limitations. We’re Isaac Newton staring at the jet on the aircraft carrier comparatively.

I’m sure in 1000 years we’ll have tech that would blow the minds of even the brightest people today.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I think the whole “defying the laws of physics” commentary is just hyperbolic commentary.

They didn’t “violate” anything necessarily in my view - they just were able to overcome our perceived set of physical limitations. We’re Isaac Newton staring at the jet on the aircraft carrier comparatively.

I’m sure in 1000 years we’ll have tech that would blow the minds of even the brightest people today.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

The way UFOs fly either they are all drones of they have inertial dampers to protect the jelly inside the extraterrestrial brains.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

To think that in 2019 all our science is factual is wrong, science is being rewritten as mankind continues to learn more about the world we live in.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Laws of physics are unversal. Measure lightspeed once and it will never ever in a QuadraTrilon years change. Also al the constants are always constant. Radioactive decay is always the same. So really laws of physics are really laws. But laws don't have to be proven. Just adjusted so that real scientific advancement is stopped. FTL ? Anti-Gravity ? Free Energy all imposible. What is possible is creation of consumer products that pacify the populus. Theories that dull the soul and spirit. All decendents from apelike beings. Aliens exists but far away. We are living in the dark age of science but at least we have laws Obey !

UFO's not so !

Another form of electicity. Maybe electro-gravity. And lightspeed connected to gravity ? Locally breaking the ether. Mikelson and morley experiments... not north south but up down. But as we know there is no ether just spooky actions at a distant. spacetime. Time without events. And syncronized clocks in 4d ? how can that be if spacetime is a continuum. Only clocks that are at the same position are syncronised.

Loophole in science. But we must obey the 'LAWS' of physics. Why is the lightspeed a constant. LittleStein didn't explain.

IMHO

there are no constants , calculate the maxsize of dinosaurs and Gravity doesn't add up. Maybe gravity has it's own kind of evolution. Too slow to measure. But people rather believe one of the many many bigbang flavours that science is promoting.
There is a big agenda behind it ! And the agenda is it to keep us inside the box , not exploring anything. obeying laws of physics that might be more fluid than science wants to admit. A paradigm shift is needed

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IMSAM

they are in contact with specific humans, and have assured them that they're not a threat. That's why the military doesn't seem to be worried about the UFOs

yes Yes YES!!!

That statement should be splashed across all the ATS page headers.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

You wouldn't say that if you knew what exactly they were in contact with and how they are in contact with them.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

If Isaac Newton were to see a fighter jet take off from an Aircraft Carrier, wouldn't he probably say the craft was breaking the laws of physics and aerodynamics?

Probably not if you explained it to him in detail. The steam-powered catapult, the engine gathering in air and exploding it out the back to provide thrust, the decrease in air pressure on the top side of the wing as a result of divergent air flow. He was a pretty smart guy. He'd probably nod and even come up with an equation to make it more efficient.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The 'laws of physics' is a misnomer sometimes. Maybe a better term would be something like 'physics as we understand them at the moment'.

Sure those things did not have lift surfaces or a means of propulsion we can detect. However, if they had some anti-gravity contraption we cannot conceive of yet, they have broken no 'rules'. They simply do not require lift surface, etc.

So, I agree with you.

If Issac Newton saw the plane take off from the aircraft carrier and some one explained it to him, he would most likely understand. I am guessing we will be the same someday with these UFO's.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24627280]carewemust[/post

dp
edit on PM0453PMRCDT2019 by ABNARTY because: dp

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

September 18, 2019

From a June 2019 Article...

The Defense Department reportedly briefed Senate Intelligence Committee Vice Chairman Mark Warner, D-Va., on Wednesday, along with two other senators as part of what appeared to be heightened efforts to inform politicians about naval encounters with unidentified aircraft.

As part of a program investigating the issue, Navy personnel reportedly told Pentagon officials that they encountered aircraft that appeared to defy the laws of physics and aerodynamics while in military airspace.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

Are the "laws" of physics and aerodynamics really hard-coded rules of nature, like the "law of gravity" is?

Maybe these UFOs aren't really "defying" or "breaking" laws of nature. Maybe we just say they are, because the craft are technically advanced beyond what humankind can comprehend?

-CareWeMust

The navy pronouncements are a little late in the game! Military pilots have been filming UAOs since the day the first camera was installed in a plane.

Wikipedia:

Gun cameras are cameras used primarily in aircraft to help measure tactical effectiveness. These cameras are triggered by the firing of a weapon, hence the name.

The use of gun cameras first became common for gunnery training in the 1920s though examples were used during World War I by the British Royal Flying Corps."

I'm sure that present gun cameras operate independently of the firing mechanism. And, yes, UAOs don't seem to violate human laws of physics they do because the UAOs are not manmade. We are presently not capable of building such objects,

There were no aerodynamics in Newton's time.

edit on 18-9-2019 by Hunkadinka because: To correct grammar.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Point to ponder:
it is believed by many that the so called "Foo Fighters" were ET Drones observing WW2 but there seems to be no reports of them in WW1 ???

new topics

top topics

join