It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crash 'accidentally' seeds animals on moon - but scientists say were already there.. probably

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
my god, those fools.

We warned them about the space bears!

WE WARNED THEM ABOUT BEARS IN SPACE!

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
interesting takes..

afterall, why go out of your way with the only 6 manned mooned missions being 50yrs ago under 1 president's first term to convince mankind that an planetlike object they can most always see in the sky day and night is so far away and so hostile that nothing can survive there except 12 men hanging off strings heavily clad in Playtex cross your heart spacesuits and tinfoil & tape crafts?

then from then on just have various countries (Israel, china, india) crash their crafts carrying primitive life forms perhaps along with time capsules of 'The' holocaust?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

You still don't get it

It has been explained numerous times - when political support for moon landings waned, the money dried up and the remaining missions cut

The lunar module was not made of tine foil - it was thin aluminum alloy over a Inconel substructure

www.hq.nasa.gov...

The tape is metallic coated Mylar and Kapton used as insulation

Playtex , actually International Latex Company, won the contract to produce the spacesuits because of their
ability to produce form fitting garments versus the designs of aerospace companies which had "moos suits" looking
like person wearing a garbage can

i.imgur.com/CHQl2B0.jpg

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

ONCE AGAIN: CHINA'S LANDER DID NOT CRASH.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
^Haha that reminds me of China's Moon Landing, it was all an obvious mockery of NASA apollo moon landings! LOL's and all!

likewise, NASA continue to just be all CGI (albeit thru their 3rd party vendor now, SPACEx)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join