It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why anti christ?why not anti jew,anti hindu,anti muslim?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I haven't read all the responses...but this is such a simple thing....it is the Christtian bible that tells of the anti Christ...not the any religious writing of the Jew, Hindu, or Muslim

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
I haven't read all the responses...but this is such a simple thing....it is the Christtian bible that tells of the anti Christ...not the any religious writing of the Jew, Hindu, or Muslim

yes but why only the bible tells about the anti christs.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911

That should be a no-brainier! It is a part of that religion's faith, hence the name, don't you get it? Anti Christ as in Christian....it is not part of the other's religion's belief:puz

[edit on 3/8/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Double post

[edit on 3/8/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by xzist

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
And wtf do you mean real and unreal, they are both very real! If you are bad you go to the Lake of Sulfur and Fire, Hell, if you are good you go to paradise, Heaven, for all of eternity. Both very real places!

can u prove this? to say there is a hell and a heaven with absolute certainty and without having seen these places is as ridiculous as saying that aliens are abducting people for breeding purposes. i believe religion to be one of the biggest propoganda tools used by leaders of all cultures to reel in the masses. religion is absurd and has only brought about the division of the worlds population. Imagine what we could achieve if everyone just believed in advancing the human race and ensuring its survival. a bit off topic.

Xzist

Well unfortunatly for your case i have had a near death experience and i have seen heaven, and spoke in heaven..... however that is another topic, and i, unfortunatly didnt have a video camera, so you are just gonna have to take my word for it.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911

Originally posted by LadyV

Because the bible belongs to the christian belief system, and this is a christian belief. Why dont any other religions speak of vishnu, or shiva? Because it is an ideology that belongs solely to that religion. Muslims actually have a similar end of the world scenario from what i have read, but it isn't it at all. Technically the Jews have almost the same exact end of the world scenario, but they dont believe Jesus was the messiah, so they are still waiting!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join