It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why anti christ?why not anti jew,anti hindu,anti muslim?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I tend to think that it is christianity really flawed,why all the anti stuff is with christ?And the term hell and heaven is totally wrong,it should be real and unreal world.

[edit on 6-3-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The idea of the antichrist comes from the Bible.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
It really don't matter any more about the "anti" anythings, all of modern religions are "false religions". It's those NWO freaks, fine to be anti so long as it isn't anything they believe.

So long as they can keep people off the right path, they will do anything, even call you names and run a smear campaign against you.

Three strange things in the world: loving war more than peace, loving excess more than sufficiency, and loving falsehood more than truth

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
I tend to think that it is christianity really flawed,why all the anti stuff is with christ?And the term hell and heaven is totally wrong,it should be real and unreal world.

So, are you saying that the Antichrist is not politically correct. This is kind of funny.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think the the notion of an antichrist kind of reaffirms the existence of the Christian god, even those metalheads that wear t-shirts that promotes all kinds of demonic and anti-christ stuff does the church a favour, by giving the bible some credit
ironic, or should I say Metallicc ?

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
LoL, It is an anti-Christ because it is a CHRISTIAN belief lol...

Who are you to say that it is not Heaven and Hell? But Real And Unreal? Why real and unreal?

lol..you're funny though, mate.

-wD

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Kinda confused here...

Jesus was "The Christ," "The Savior," "The Messiah," according to Christian beliefs, and my own
His last name wasn't Christ, it was the term given to him. Satan is the Anti-Christ as he is Opposite, or Anti-of The Christ, Jesus! Jesus spread Love, Satan will spread Hate! I hope that clears somethings up.

And wtf do you mean real and unreal, they are both very real! If you are bad you go to the Lake of Sulfur and Fire, Hell, if you are good you go to paradise, Heaven, for all of eternity. Both very real places!

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
real and unreal meaning the matrix theory

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555

Kinda confused here...

Jesus was "The Christ," "The Savior," "The Messiah," according to Christian beliefs, and my own
His last name wasn't Christ, it was the term given to him. Satan is the Anti-Christ as he is Opposite, or Anti-of The Christ, Jesus! Jesus spread Love, Satan will spread Hate! I hope that clears somethings up.

And wtf do you mean real and unreal, they are both very real! If you are bad you go to the Lake of Sulfur and Fire, Hell, if you are good you go to paradise, Heaven, for all of eternity. Both very real places!

Could they be the same person? With multiple personalities? It would be difficult to be a "loving" person all the time? And how can you go through out life and not experience one extreme and yet claim to be the opposite of?

[edit on 7-3-2005 by Justanotherperson]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
because Jesus is born of heaven, and we are born of earth, meaning Jesus is greater than us, he was sinless. Jesus died for us because he loved us, and the anti-christ, the beast, will come and draw us away from God, he will claim to be the Savior and God, and then Jesus will eventually come down and kick some butt!

The Matrix theory... fascinating, did you know that if you get enough sleep you eventually wake up? So it would be impossible for us to be constantly sleeping in those computers. The Matrix is impossible, it can not be a dream state, as we would all have awoken. Besides, when you have sex and concieve with a woman, how would the baby possibly know how to look, and better yet, how would the baby actually be concieved by the father and hold traits of the father. Way to many flaws for it to be real!

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Well my religion believes in maya(matrix),karma and moksha.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Christ means "annointed" and he was Jesus who came to make us right with God and had to die for our sins in doing so. The antichrist is the opposite and will be sent from satan to mislead us, make us sin and make us worship satan (through the antichrist) instead of God.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Why keep people saying that there is no god? Theres absolutly no proof that god exists or does not exist. So please from now on say i believe religion is a creation by nwo not that say it really doesnt exist.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Jesus spread Love, Satan will spread Hate! I hope that clears somethings up.

Once again, Satan's the scapegoat. Show me where the bible states that Satan does anything "bad." =)

What do you mean by "real?" You mean physical places? Point them out on a map. Show them to me.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a physical place doesnt have to be of this dimension, do you not agree?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
"for he is a liar and the father of it" (John 8:44).

He can even appear to a person in the guise of an angel of light or as Christ Himself,
so that the latter should think of himself as being better than others: "And no wonder!
For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light" (2 Cor. 11:14). In the lives of the saints one can find many tales in which with similar visions he tempted zealots.

"For thus did the Son of God come, to destroy the acts of the devil" (1 John 3:8). The Lord is, namely, the All-powerful, who bound the strong one and plundered his house (Matt. 12:29).

"In whom the god of this world hath blinded their minds" (2 Cor. 4:4)

www.orthodoxphotos.com...

In a prophetic vision the Apostle John saw "an angel come down from heaven,
having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years.
And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him,
that he should deceive the nations no more,
till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season …

And shall go out to deceive the nations …" (Rev. 20:1-3, 8). According to the Holy Fathers, the binding of the dragon refers to the moment of the resurrection of Christ, at which satan lost his earlier power over sinners, redeemed by the blood of Christ, and found himself to be restricted, "bound" in his activity in the world. "A thousand years" embraces the whole period from the resurrection of Christ until that time before the end of the world in which satan, using the departure of people from faith, again receives mastery over them - but for a very short time.

www.orthodoxphotos.com...

LOBO.......Quote'////Once again, Satan's the scapegoat. Show me where the bible states that Satan does anything "bad." =)

All of the above and much more....

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Christ means "annointed" and he was Jesus who came to make us right with God and had to die for our sins in doing so. The antichrist is the opposite and will be sent from satan to mislead us, make us sin and make us worship satan (through the antichrist) instead of God.

If you left people on their own, wouldn't they be capable of doing the same thing? Who needs an anti-christ to goad people towards evil? Seems natural for people to pursue evil, especially monetary evil.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555

can u prove this? to say there is a hell and a heaven with absolute certainty and without having seen these places is as ridiculous as saying that aliens are abducting people for breeding purposes. i believe religion to be one of the biggest propoganda tools used by leaders of all cultures to reel in the masses. religion is absurd and has only brought about the division of the worlds population. Imagine what we could achieve if everyone just believed in advancing the human race and ensuring its survival. a bit off topic.

Xzist

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Dah... Cause jews, Hundu's and muslims all follow false prophets... Simple isn't it???

There is only one God and Jesus was the SON of GOD part of the Holy Trinity....

The Anti-Christ is the spawn of Satan....

Neon Haze...

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
lemme tell you in each and every religion there is only one god but in hindu there are scores of god.But there are three main gods
1)the creator=Bhrama
2)the preserver=vishnu
3)the destructor=shiva
plus stuff like astrology,karma,matrix,vastu shastru,vedas,yoga,meditation and many many stuff.
Also on hell and heaven
If you are an american and enjoy your american dream then it is heaven and if you are an african living in africa then you are in hell.SO hell and heaven is ascially on the planet earth.When you watch the movie matrix,play games like half life 2,doom3, farcry then you would say is this world which i am living in is really real.
I believe only hinduism and buddhism are the only religions which can be accepted by science(ie"cause they say theat the entire world is a computer sim) plus the bible also says stuff that are yet to happen but they happen or will happen which automatically means it is also stating just like hinduism that your fate is already written.It is all science my friend but the only way to get out os this indefinate cycle of born and death is through spritulism

[edit on 8-3-2005 by warthog911]

[edit on 8-3-2005 by warthog911]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join