It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im a Marxist...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Does that make me a bad person... hahahaha

Greetings,

How are you all, my name is ghostsoldier, I've been here a while now, posting and what not... This site is not so bad, it alows me to give my opinion on alot of things that interest me... Whether you agree with them or not

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
G'day ghostsoldier! hope you make yourself at home in ATS!

it's not a bad site, it's a great site!!

oh and watch out for the bushies and the neocons, they bite

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
looks like I may need to revive an old avatar:

Welcome anyway

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Handbook

This will help you out.

Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

[edit on 6-3-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I agree the US should disarm, we should launch everthing we have right now at the rest of the planet. - Dr Horacid

HA HA! Good one....

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Aslong as you dont go out and buy a Che Guevara shirt, then your fine whatever division of Marxism you are.

Teacher: Now kids, what are you if you buy a Che Guevara shirt?
Kids (In Unison): A HYPOCRITE!!

Welcome to ATS! Have fun, and dont let the crazies step on you.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him.
-- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Spittin' Cobra have you read the Art of War?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Karl Marx was a mason picking up a script, his doctrines stemming from Bavaria, May 1st, 1776. I would hope you look into this as your title may more correctly read "Unwitting hegemonist" for starters.

Really no offence, but while you are here, you may want to look into that. Happy trails.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier

Have you ever read the communist manifesto? Waltzing onto this board and announcing that you are marxist is like saying you have nose. Welcome aboard and check out Collaborative Fiction.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Nice to meet you even though I have no idea what you are..lol

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Have you ever read the communist manifesto?

I've read and am reading a number of books on Marxism at the moment (including the Manifesto of the Communist Party)...

Capital - Karl Marx
Introducing: Marxism - Repert Woofin and Oscar Zarate
Why read Marx Today? - Jonathan Wolff
Lenin, Collective Works Volume 5.

But I must admit Im reasonable new to it all, and I am soaking up heaps at the moment.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
What's up...I already said whats up in a forum, but here's whats up again...

Yup, I'm in Commie China, where they took marxism-leninism and applied 'Chinese Charachteristics' or however they put it. Basically it was a bad experiment in communism that failed and they are now on the road to full competitive capitalism, while telling the children it's still a communist country.

So.... Not only was Che a Revolutionary in medicine, but in spirit. Too bad the frickin' CIA got him taken out. He shoulda stayed in Africa.

Peace

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
A sound political principle, it's a shame that human beings can't implement it.

I'm new here too, but have been looking at the site for a couple of years now. Thoroughly enjoyable stuff!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
What's up...I already said whats up in a forum, but here's whats up again...

Yup, I'm in Commie China, where they took marxism-leninism and applied 'Chinese Charachteristics' or however they put it. Basically it was a bad experiment in communism that failed and they are now on the road to full competitive capitalism, while telling the children it's still a communist country.

So.... Not only was Che a Revolutionary in medicine, but in spirit. Too bad the frickin' CIA got him taken out. He shoulda stayed in Africa.

Peace

He couldnt Oops they kicked him out of Africa as they had ebough sense not too follow him.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   

All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him.
-- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

I have. You?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Yo GhostSoldier, watch out for this guy right here....he'll try to pick you to pieces....

Thank's for poppin' in Mwm1331, you forgot to welcome the newb though...any chance to pick a fight right?

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
I have. You?

I have, I was just going to say its one of the best books I've ever read, and the principals written 2400 years ago are still being applied today... Its cool, thats all I'm saying...

Another good one is "The Book of 5 Rings" by Musashi...

[edit on 11-3-2005 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Even though you've been here for a bit, welcome ghostsoldier, and I hope you enjoy your stay

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I have, I was just going to say its one of the best books I've ever read, and the principals written 2400 years ago are still being applied today... Its cool, thats all I'm saying...

Its all good, you will get no argument from me on this.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
If the government is the executive committee of the ruling class, and religion is the opium of the masses, and one has nothing to lose except his chains, and there is a ghost haunting Europe, and the rest of the world as well, the ghost of globalization, and there is a long-term historic tendency for the profit rate to diminish asymptotically, does this necessarily mean that China will invade Taiwan and the dominoes will start falling all over Asia, so that Moscow will threaten Beijing with a nuclear strike, China will launch a pre-emptive attack, the West will back Russia and attack China, and the aliens will invade in order to stop the mindless destruction, but OOPS will not have had enough time to take refuge in the Himalayas before the gravy hit the fan???

top topics

<<   2 >>

join