It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tyson Fury in a very tough fight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Tyson cut bad in the 3rd and has his hands full with Otto Wallin. I had it 114-114. A case can be made that the fight should have been stopped because of the cut.

Link

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Congratulations to Tyson Fury , the remarkable comeback continues.

"It was a great fight," said Fury afterwards. "I got caught on the eye and that changed the fight. For the majority, I could not see out of the eye, then there was a clash of heads and I got cut again. "It was a good 12 rounds, he was tough. It's all heart and determination - if I can keep going I will do. He was 20-0 and didn't know how to lose, but I was the better man." Wallin said: "I did everything I could, I tried my best and Tyson is a great champion. Nobody can question my heart or question that I'm a good fighter."

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
That is a technical KO then. Still a win, overshadowed by the "was the cut from head contact or gloves" discussion.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

The replay clearly showed it was from a punch. Wallin landed a left hook and then the gash appeared.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I know, I saw the replay. I just commented on the discussion, I did not write it was like that. Huge difference in the meaning.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Here is a pic of the cuts. Very nasty!

Pic

top topics

join