It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - 9/11 - The Trigger

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

If you are happy being lied to by these organizations and value these opinions over anyone who questions the official narrative is your right.

You seem happy to be lied to and cheated by the ramblings of David Icke?
Please point me to where I say I "follow" these organisations? you do know what they say about assumptions don't you? I'm not happy being lied to by anyone including MSM.

edit on 16-9-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Double post.

edit on 16-9-2019 by Kurokage because: double post.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

False argument by you. List what “cell phone” calls were made at 30,000 feet vs the still installed and working airline air phones.

911research.wtc7.net...

This site lists the victims, the calls that where made and their duration.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

False argument by you. List what “cell phone” calls were made at 30,000 feet vs the still installed and working airline air phones.

911research.wtc7.net...

This site lists the victims, the calls that where made and their duration.

Please, by all means use the cited source to give the altitude each call was made from.

And you didn’t answer:

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
What Happened on the Planes on September 11, 2001? The 9/11 Commission “Script” Was Fabricated

United Airlines Flight 175 United Airlines Flight 175 departed for Los Angeles at 8:00: “It pushed back from its gate at 7:58 and departed Logan Airport at 8:14.” The Report confirms that by 8:33, “it had reached its assigned cruising altitude of 31,000 feet.” According to the Report, it maintained this cruising altitude until 8.51, when it “deviated from its assigned altitude”: “The first operational evidence that something was abnormal on United 175 came at 8:47, when the aircraft changed beacon codes twice within a minute. At 8:51, the flight deviated from its assigned altitude, and a minute later New York air traffic controllers began repeatedly and unsuccessfully trying to contact it.” And one minute later at 8.52, Lee Hanson receives a call from his son Peter. [Flight UAL 175] “At 8:52, in Easton, Connecticut, a man named Lee Hanson received a phone call from his son Peter, a passenger on United 175. His son told him: “I think they’ve taken over the cockpit—An attendant has been stabbed— and someone else up front may have been killed. The plane is making strange moves. Call United Airlines—Tell them it’s Flight 175, Boston to LA. Press reports confirm that Peter Hanson was using his cell (i.e it was not an air phone). Unless the plane had suddenly nose-dived, the plane was still at high altitude at 8.52. (Moreover, Hanson’s call could have been initiated at least a minute prior to his father Lee Hanson picking up the phone.) Another call was received at 8.52 (one minute after it deviated from its assigned altitude of 31,000 feet). The Report does not say whether this is an air phone or a cell phone call:

Can you please engage in a more civil discourse? Your emotional complaints of no evidence and false arguments comes across as a two year old temper tantrum. i am willing to help sort out the facts from the fiction, but I am finding it tough to take you seriously with your lack of respect on the topic.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

He never did and never will. It's a one way conversation with him and a couple others. They ask for evidences from you and they neglect anything you provide on purpose because they know it's problematic to their propaganda... their BS Movement. Not once have they reviewed a video or document and admitting anything near a maybe or changed position. Agenda, Agenda.
Get it?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: openedeyesandears

WWG1WGA. I know it is frustrating, digging through the wreckage of 9/11 is. Going off on all these little quests to find the facts does help me stay on top of the issues. Thanks neuronflux.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: openedeyesandears

He never did and never will. It's a one way conversation with him and a couple others. They ask for evidences from you and they neglect anything you provide on purpose because they know it's problematic to their propaganda... their BS Movement. Not once have they reviewed a video or document and admitting anything near a maybe or changed position. Agenda, Agenda.
Get it?

Sorry that I quote and cite numerous sources and provide photos in my posts.

please provide a link to the last time you actually quoted a source.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

What Happened on the Planes on September 11, 2001? The 9/11 Commission “Script” Was Fabricated

United Airlines Flight 175 United Airlines Flight 175 departed for Los Angeles at 8:00: “It pushed back from its gate at 7:58 and departed Logan Airport at 8:14.” The Report confirms that by 8:33, “it had reached its assigned cruising altitude of 31,000 feet.” According to the Report, it maintained this cruising altitude until 8.51, when it “deviated from its assigned altitude”: “The first operational evidence that something was abnormal on United 175 came at 8:47, when the aircraft changed beacon codes twice within a minute. At 8:51, the flight deviated from its assigned altitude, and a minute later New York air traffic controllers began repeatedly and unsuccessfully trying to contact it.” And one minute later at 8.52, Lee Hanson receives a call from his son Peter. [Flight UAL 175] “At 8:52, in Easton, Connecticut, a man named Lee Hanson received a phone call from his son Peter, a passenger on United 175. His son told him: “I think they’ve taken over the cockpit—An attendant has been stabbed— and someone else up front may have been killed. The plane is making strange moves. Call United Airlines—Tell them it’s Flight 175, Boston to LA. Press reports confirm that Peter Hanson was using his cell (i.e it was not an air phone). Unless the plane had suddenly nose-dived, the plane was still at high altitude at 8.52. (Moreover, Hanson’s call could have been initiated at least a minute prior to his father Lee Hanson picking up the phone.) Another call was received at 8.52 (one minute after it deviated from its assigned altitude of 31,000 feet). The Report does not say whether this is an air phone or a cell phone call:

Can you please engage in a more civil discourse? Your emotional complaints of no evidence and false arguments comes across as a two year old temper tantrum. i am willing to help sort out the facts from the fiction, but I am finding it tough to take you seriously with your lack of respect on the topic.

Ok? Please cite from you source what altitude the call were made from. And if they were made by cell phone or the airliner air phone?

You still haven’t answer or listed what call were supposed to be “impossible”?

Or is your argument false? What call were made from 30,000 feet by what device?

It’s your argument. Can you validate it.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You source said Peter Hanson was using a cell?

This source says:

the call was made from an inbuilt GTE "airfone", and the time data are precise to the second:
www.democraticunderground.com...

Which was it cell or airphone?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The 9/11 Commission Report confirms that by 8:33am, “it had reached its assigned cruising altitude of 31,000 feet.”

Both the sources I referenced detail the call between Peter Hanson and his father Lee Hanson at 8:52am lasting 99 seconds. At 8:52am a flight attendant also made a phone call lasting 75 seconds.
At 8:52am Garnet Bailey made a call lasting 22 seconds.

Even if an air phone was installed and working how can it make 3 phone calls at the same time? Cell phones where reported at the time as being used.

edit on 16-9-2019 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Maybe because there were multiple sets per row.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Not in the early days of this technology. It first started with one line that was problematic. Things have improved heaps since then.

If there where multiple phone lines that where working then prove it, where is the evidence? Where is the call data?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Rebekah Roth is Methodical on 9/11 and Beyond - Updated 4/6/17

This recent interview on the Hagmann Report is with Rebekah Roth. An experienced airline hostess and on her third book in trying to understand events.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Even if an air phone was installed and working how can it make 3 phone calls at the same time? Cell phones where reported at the time as being used.

This is going to blow your mind. What if there was more than one airphone installed?

Then list a source that states cell phones were making connections at 30,000 feet at the same time airphones were in use.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Maybe because there were multiple sets per row.

Sorry. You beat me to it.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I will say this again and will always repeat it to those who think the WTC 1 and 2 were explosions/drones/wmd/whatever....

It is all a distraction to keep you from looking at the fact that the US not only got caught with it's pants down but it shot down Flight 93 and Flight 587 was a terror attack done by one of the 9/11 hijackers.

I was once, at the beginning, a believer that something else had to have happened to have those towers fall. I am from NY. I was there when they opened as a young child. It hit hard. However, when you look at all of the evidence it was planes. AQ Operatives. Our own intel agencies failed us and we as a nation thought we were impervious. We were not.

TPTB at the time took this attack as a way to further control the nation. The government does it all the time. They do not have to plan something to change it afterwards. Not one bit.

Icke is a hack.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Not in the early days of this technology. It first started with one line that was problematic. Things have improved heaps since then.

If there where multiple phone lines that where working then prove it, where is the evidence? Where is the call data?

You know for sure for flight 175? Or are you just full of BS.

You are the one saying the calls made by 9/11 victim’s to family members and friends are fraudulent. Isn’t the burned of proof on you to prove family members didn’t get calls as they testified to?
edit on 16-9-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

No. Why is the burden of proof put on me to resolve this? What does that say for the American culture when it comes down to one little hack in Australia to sort out this mess? What happen? Why don't you trust your government?

If the calls where made from an airphone then a credit card bill can quickly resolve that fact. I have come across one court case involving this issue, but lost in my history somewhere. Why has none been produced? Same reason all the camera footage around the pentagon got confiscated and never released. Same reason too many things don't add up.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join