It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - 9/11 - The Trigger

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

originally posted by: opethPA
The same David Icke that believes in lizard people.

Let that sink in before you use him as a source.

I do not think you tube has scrubbed them yet, search reptilian shape shifters and watch. Should take aprox 2 weeks to view them all. Look forward to hearing back after you have done the research suggested. The choice is yours you can remain ignorant or open up to truth.

Occam wants to know what is the more logical explanation:

1. Video issues
2. LIzard People

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
even Putin who's been Russia's president/pm since like 2000 agrees Queen Elizabeth is a shape-shifting reptilian

www.disclose.tv...
President Putin Claims Queen Elizabeth Shapeshifted Into A Reptile

Putin saw a shocking transformation of the Queen just moments before the encounter. She is quoted to have a “long reptile face, almost like a beak, and she is a sickly gray dish water color.” Talk about a first impression! The Queen shape-shifted numerous times during her interaction with Putin, and even later during a photo-op with other important leaders such as Barack Obama and General Herry Mateparae. Putin could only interpret Queen Elizabeth's transformations as a threat.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
David Icke's cheese slid off his mental cracker many, many, years ago. Citing him is not a particularly good idea if you want to make a serious point.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

The same David Icke that believes in lizard people.

Let that sink in before you use him as a source.

I do not think you tube has scrubbed them yet, search reptilian shape shifters and watch. Should take aprox 2 weeks to view them all. Look forward to hearing back after you have done the research suggested. The choice is yours you can remain ignorant or open up to truth.

Occam wants to know what is the more logical explanation:

1. Video issues
2. LIzard People

You forgot
3. Ignorance

Follow the link no video issues just evidence.

reptiles

I was severely skeptical at first as well but then life happened and I am no longer able to ignore.

You can choose to ignore it if you like it does not change the reality one way or the other.
edit on 15-9-2019 by CrazyFox because: wrong link format

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Amazing only YouTube can capture them. I'm sure it has nothing to do with how YouTube compresses videos.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

So it's ok to make money from selling bull crap and ripping people off rehashing old conspiracy stories.

How has CNN and the others gone pushing the Muller fiasco? If you are happy being lied to by these organizations and value these opinions over anyone who questions the official narrative is your right.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
he has done a lot of good work through the years. His speaking on bloodlines and psycological control is probably his best work IMO. Its fun when he and Alex Jones get together on infowars.

Lizard People???? Who knows. I read the news and see narratives such as cannabalism acceptance, baby genocide, Pedo acceptance....... whatever it is going on its pretty satanic and Lizard people explains things as well as anything.

Is he the first... hard to say. When did David start? Cooper goes back a ways. There was also a woman before him who did a radio show... cant remember her name but she was fantastic. Hard to listen too though as she went really fast over info.

Is he in it for money? I dont really care.. the guy needs to make a living. Whats important is his information and if he is being honest.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

This the same guy?

David Icke claims to be the son of God on Terry Wogan's television chat show

The late Sir Terry Wogan was always the politest of interviewers. But when David Icke sat on the Wogan couch and claimed he was the “son of God”, Wogan made perhaps the sharpest comment of his broadcasting career.

“They’re laughing at you,” said the Irishman, gesturing towards the audience. “They’re not laughing with you.”

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Amazing only YouTube can capture them. I'm sure it has nothing to do with how YouTube compresses videos.

barb

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

thats your hang up?

David has some strange things in the past. A lot of these people do. They obvioussly get dialed into something they cannot fully understand. Tesla once mentioned he had recieved frequancy signal from aliens on Mars. Not saying Icke is Tesla just that sometimes people experience strange things and cant make sense of them. I think I remember him speaking of having interaction with beings while entering into a different level of consciousness. Alester Crowley spoke of a similar experiance. This entity had a name...Liam.... Iam????? I cant remember.

assuming Icke is being honest (which I think he is) I believe he is being tricked by demonic entities. Hard to say for sure but that is my gut feeling. I used to know more about it but it has been a while since I looked into it. If I remember right my view was that David is more new age instead of Christian. New Age seems to make people more easily tricked and manipulated. David might have figured it out by now.

He is an intelligent fellow.. Definitly a thinker. I enjoy listening to his views and there is a lot of good information to learn from in his speeches. A lot of Behold a Pale Horse type stuff.

why people hate him is beyond me. I dont remeber him ever doing harm to anyone.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
9/11 - What Happened to the Passengers?

This video examines the evidence surrounding the phone calls made by the passengers on 9/11. It includes an independent experiment on the limitations of cell phones in planes. A hight of 8000 feet was the best that phone reception could be made. The official story falls apart yet again as calls made at 30 000 feet is claimed in the official story. How the 9/11 commission report limited references to only two calls is another stunning miscarriage of justice.

It does support the conclusions made by David Icke on this issue.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
^slaughtered in a hanger at westover afb in ma

seems to be the growing consensus

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

He is an intelligent fellow..

Most con artists are. Especially when they know there target audience.
edit on 16-9-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

You

The official story falls apart yet again as calls made at 30 000 feet is claimed in the official story.

False argument by you. List what “cell phone” calls were made at 30,000 feet vs the still installed and working airline air phones.

Can you cite anything in context for intellectually honest debate.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

From your first links, it brought up a Captain Disillusion video which I had viewed before, well worth a watch as he explains what datamoshing/glitch hacking is.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   

your statement says more about you than Icke. In your mind when someone is mentioned as being intelligent you imediately jump to con artist. So you equate inteligence with bad ethics. You might do well to talk to someone if your being genuine. It sounds like your a little unbalanced.

David is just one of many that does research and investigations while spreading the word to wake people up. I dont see him as a threat to anyone other than those in the transhumanist/NWO/eugenics/ canabalism/baby genocide/nazi cult.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
the man has his Issues, trying to be like L Ron Hubbard and all (creating a pseudo religious cult)…

Icke, had the kernel of the correct idea... many people are driven by the Limbic (call it Reptilian brain) region of baser instincts/drives that is making up the Brain Stem which is surrounded by the more advanced parts of the brain that deal with stuff like creativity/languages/morals/intelligence/social interactions...

but he fudged it all with lizard imagery, and the Royals as Shape-Shifting Reptiles... Icke might himself be trapped in a Schizophrenics' hallucination of the world around him

~that's all I got~

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

In your mind when someone is mentioned as being intelligent you imediately jump to con artist

When they are able to profit by pushing false narratives. Does he push flight 77 did not hit the pentagon? Some people in other threads seem to think so?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Ok I get it now. You have not actually heard him speak or done any research into him. Yet you know that he is a con artist pushing false information.

Are you a parrot? Sounds like you watch a David Icke hit piece and are just parroting someone else.

whats your opinion on Alex Jones LOL.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

You didn’t answer the questions. Does he push flight 77 did not hit the pentagon?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join