It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ IG Investigation Of Obama Era FISA Abuse Is Complete!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'd pay some serious money to watch that!

I read a very astute analysis by Andrew McCarty about the
McCabe Grand Jury.

www.nationalreview.com...

Goes into good detail on why it is unlikely a Grand Jury
has let McCabe off the hook.

Also considering the IG report will likely have more dirt
on McCabe and Comey, there is more to come.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: burntheships

They staged a coup d’etat and it failed.

If there is no punishment then our system of law has become a joke and an invitation for coups in the future.

We now live in a Banana Republic.

Please! Someone prove me wrong!

If there is no punishment... either A) There were no crimes committed... or B) The Trump administration is in on the cover up. I guess we will wait and see..

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Trump tower spied on... check
FISA court lied to for warrant... check
Spy who compiled dossier paid by clinton... check
Obama wanting to be kept informed... check
Entrapment scheme on papadopolous to kick off investigation... check
Comey perjuring himself... check
Comey leaking to appoint SC... check
Comey briefing trump on dossier as CIA/media mission... check
McCabe opening investigation in retaliation... check
Premeditated plan to cripple presidency... check
Lack of any substantial evidence of russian collusion... check
Retroactive CYA emails from top advisor of president obama... check
Continued renewal of falsified FISA warrant... check

Shall I continue???

If all of these things have been proven as you say... why has nothing been done about it? Are you saying that the Trump administration is in on the conspiracy or are they just too weak to do anything with all of this substantial information you seem to have?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I hear FBI Director Christopher Wray is not signing-off, thereby delaying William Barr from sending the report over to Congress.

Also, McCabe's "character witnesses" are backing out...

twitter.com...
edit on 9/16/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

If all of these things have been proven as you say... why has nothing been done about it?

That's the question of the century. I suspect it's the old republican 'sue for peace' strategy. Basically they're weak kneed and can't stand the thought of going through the media #storm that is sure to come through the democrat PR arm (the legacy media) if they try to hold these people accountable. Trump has to consider more than himself and I'm sure it's maddening.

We know sessions didn't want to do anything about it. He slow walked everything he could. Barr seems to want to do something but he's pretty swampy so it's tough to trust that he will. There are also other ongoing investigations that are going on right now, there is the durham investigation and the huber investigation. We may simply still be in the evidence gathering phase. So while we have learned about the above infractions, indictments are either yet to come or under seal until the other investigations are completed and all of the evidence is in hand.

But my real answer to your question is IDK. That doesn't mean the previous list isn't true. There have been some small consequences so far (mccabe and strzok were fired, others forced out, etc).

Are you saying that the Trump administration is in on the conspiracy

Sessions I believe was. I suspect wray is as well. We know there were a number of them in the DOJ/FBI that were holdovers from the obama admin, were in on it. That's part of the problem. The DOJ and FBI were intimately involved in these ops and they're the groups typically tasked with investigating such wrongdoing. They have a clear motive to do as little as possible to themselves.

or are they just too weak to do anything with all of this substantial information you seem to have?

It's not information I have "seem to have seen" it is public knowledge. You can look it up. You can look at the evidence yourself. It's all in IG reports, text messages between doj/fbi officials, and testimony given under oath before congress. You don't have to rely on wapo/fox/nyt. You can go and read it all yourself. It's all there.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Interesting about the witnesses.

Those pulling out are most likely subjects of Durham's investigation.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Here's an explanation/analysis of McCabe's "character witness" saga.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Funny how some of his character witnesses have
bad character....ahem.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

IG Horowitz's FISA (and other goodies) report delayed due to intra-agency "food fight" over what content must be classified.

Source: www.bizpacreview.com...

On the bright side, A.G. Barr said he will have final say in what is redacted.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
UPDATE 11-18-2019

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham announced Monday afternoon that Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz will testify on Wednesday, December 11 about his report on FISA abuse and the origins of the Russia probe.
More at: townhall.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
UPDATE 11-18-2019

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham announced Monday afternoon that Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz will testify on Wednesday, December 11 about his report on FISA abuse and the origins of the Russia probe.
More at: townhall.com...

So then, how far ahead do you figure they'll release the report? There will need to be enough time for people to have read the report before Horowitz testifies.

Perhaps a weak before? (That would be the first week of December.)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join