It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INVASION AMERICA! Wave of Democrat Voters Coming!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Show me something thats not laced with obscurity and double entendre in this day of age and ile be rather impressed?

The layers are exactly what should be peeled back, the thing is, i don't suspect we would care as to what we might find underneath.

Right of left ideology aside.

As to mischief, mischief is fun, or at least an interesting distraction to an otherwise mundane reality, well for some of us anyhoo.
edit on 12-9-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Did any of those weird liberals that said they were going to Canada if Trump won ever go? I knew two people who were threatening that around here, but they never left. They actually don't say much about politics anymore, I think they believe that the conservatives have as bad a memory as the liberals do.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I’d be avoiding the thread about the dEm debates too if I were a moronic leftist.

Impossible to defend one single viewpoint.

A disgusting lineup of fascism and oppression.

Trump is running unopposed. I bet he’s laughing his head off.
edit on 12 9 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

Oh yes, it will be! I call bs on those crappie electronic voting machines you have.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Last time I went to Mexico there was just a broken turnstile with no one watching it.

I doubt they really care.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I live in Calif and my biggest problem with illegals is them coming on my property and stealing.

In most cases its under 18 year old illegals doing it at their parents directions because nothing will happen to the kids and the parents then sell the stuff at yard sales and swap meets.

Then when you catch them its No habla inglés until they find i speak spanish when the cops get there.

I even post my no trust passing signs in both english and spanish.

The biggest group having problems are farmers.

in many cases people selling small tables of produce a long side the road are sell crops they stole the night before

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LtFluffyCakes96

POS illegals that are all gangbangers yikes tell us how you really feel. I was in California last year and the majority of POS I saw were homeless drug addict Americans. Go figure.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: LtFluffyCakes96

POS illegals that are all gangbangers yikes tell us how you really feel. I was in California last year and the majority of POS I saw were homeless drug addict Americans. Go figure.

Ah yes they aren't the problem, it's those dirty illegals we need to be wary of....

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Sounds more like trumpsters are getting their excuses ready for when he loses the election. Illegal collusion will replace Russian collusion.
edit on 13-9-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

“for when he loses the election”

That’s comedy gold right there.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Can't get any funnier than the absolute farce and mockery that Trump is making out of the presidency. It's like we're living in a Saturday night live skit. The world is laughing at us.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Can't get any funnier than the absolute farce and mockery that Trump is making out of the presidency. It's like we're living in a Saturday night live skit. The world is laughing at us.

The world is laughing at YOU, pal.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Agree!

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

No its the Tangoed Orange racist senile old Baboon you call POTUS that the rest of world finds hilariously tragic.

Make America sane again. x

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

MAKE AMERICA SANE AGAIN...Don't vote for a democrat!

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I wonder if you said all that when Trump was making the rounds on Opera and everyone was falling all over themselves asking when he would run for Prez?

I seriously doubt it. Face it, you and your ilk are mental midget robots.

Trump will smoke whoever the DNC puts up there in 2020, count on it.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

So vote senile old racist xenophobe instead?

Aye, that will sove your problem in spades.

And you wonder whos fecking laughing at half of you?

That the rest of the world, with a tear in our eye mind you.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Waterglass

That's quite the pile of steaming hot semi-racist nonsensical inflammatory bullcrap in the one paragraph.

Well done, MAGA hat and a balloon for you.

Nothing about the OP was remotely racist. Typical Lefties battle cry. RACISM! Enough already! Not one word. Fact is the Dems need new voters because all the voters here spoke up in 2016 and the Electoral College agreed. The ONLY way they can ever win is to lie cheat and steal an election which is what they are doing with there stance on immigration.

If you're still giving away MAGA hats anbd balloons Ill take one of each and display them proudly.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Its what he is smoking thats of concern.

I'm thinking bath salts myself.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I can guess from reading your post that spelling wasn't
your best subject!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join