It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Grand Unified Theory of Semantics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
So semantics are true, but both is linguistics and language.. logical think8ng is understanding each sylable as it is!

M-theor is about the very mean itself.. which is brough tinto focus via the mechsnisms of the mind..

M8nd over matter means you have tuned into the channel!

Channel switches.. weed and patanoia.. DXM and hysteria

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
Best thing I have read about humans and semantics:
www.theopendoorway.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
It's interesting that from an observer's point of view (non-Euclidean) distance equals time. The farther away something is from you, the farther back in time it is.

When I was a child I sat in a moving car and stated that what is seen in a rear veiw mirror is the past lol.

Of course it was not true.... one can only see what is present...... no past or future will ever be seen!

Time never appears..... time is an idea (concept).
edit on 17-9-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
It's interesting that from an observer's point of view (non-Euclidean) distance equals time. The farther away something is from you, the farther back in time it is.

Interesting.

Well, I suppose that's one way to look at it, but it's all relative.

Say, for example, (hypothetically) you were looking at a tree which was one light year away from you. If you could travel at the speed of light toward the tree it would take you one year to reach it. In that time the tree would have aged 1 year, and so would have you. On the other hand, if you didn't move at all and just stood there and looked at the tree from a distance for one year...the tree would have aged one year, and so would you have aged one year.

So, was the tree really in the past, or not?

In the first example there would be time dilation between you and someone who remained behind while you traveled to the tree and back, but there would be no time dilation between you and the tree in either direction. So again, did the tree exist in the past from your point of origin, or did it exist in the same time reference?

It's a paradox.
edit on 9/17/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
So with freedom we explore or understandt he word (Hod glory).. which is a message of information.. 5:3 karmic dots.. da'at holiness is never to cut something off.. but to embrace that which is!

Semantics are a symbolic vessel of information.. each symbol contains information..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join