It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antonio Brown accused of rape contract might be voided

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
In my humble opinion, this isn't something the NFL needs to involve themselves with. He's being sued in a civil case, no criminal charges were filed, no law enforcement or rape response unit were involved. In other words, she's trying to get some of AB's money, nothing more, nothing less. Let him, or rather his lawyers, deal with it and Goodell can butt TF out of things for a refreshing change of pace from his office.

Do I think AB did it? Hmm... well, absent criminal accusations being filed by the victim, a better question would be "do I give a rat's ass if he did it?" No, I can't say that I do. If she was a real victim, then she should have filed for criminal charges. Instead she basically looks like a whore after the fact, "you had sex with me, now you're going to pay me." and the absence of criminal charges indicates one of two things...
1. Her accusations are tenuous and she knows they'd fail a jury's "reasonable doubt" standards or
2. She didn't want to nuke the man's career and tie up a bunch of his resources fighting a criminal case, after which he'd have a lot less money for her to go after.
Either way, she's looking like a gold digger, not a sympathetic victim here.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
If it was any NFL team other than the Patriots I'd say he has nothing to worry about.

But the Patriots don't screw around. He may be gone.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

In my humble opinion, this isn't something the NFL needs to involve themselves with.

Too late for that. You can thank Mr. Kaepernick for that. The line between personal and public has been all blurred to hell in regards to professional sports. They are "role models" for our youth and have to be held to a higher standard, at least that's what I hear.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It's being reported now that the Allegheny County DA's office will look into the allegations.

Link

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
If it was any NFL team other than the Patriots I'd say he has nothing to worry about.

But the Patriots don't screw around. He may be gone.

Oh really? Didn’t the owner just get prosecuted for prostitution solicitation?

Wouldn’t that be the pot calling the kettle black....

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Rape and solicitation of prostitution are tow completely different ballgames, man. One is without any manner of consent, the other is fully consentual between the relevant parties with a third party that has nothing to do with it, the government, being the party saying "No, you can't."

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Her name is BRITTANY TAYLOR

Julie is was a local idiot... she reported that the Roswell UFO as a water balloon. ( God I'd love to do that thread )

But here's her tweet..
Anyway..

JIMC5499 should confirm this.

And an Annoyed Pharmacist
edit on 11-9-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Listen... let's be adults here. This woman wasn't under the employ of an NFL team. She claims she met AB at a bible study. If she was under his employ, then it was as a personal fitness trainer, but even that seems to be in question. Soooo... we have a timeline of events (sort of)
Event 1: AB exposes himself to the woman and forcibly kisses her without consent.
Event 2: Woman returns to AB's house at a later date by her own volition.
Event 3: AB exposes himself and leaves a generous DNA sample on her head and the back of her shirt without her consent.
Event 4: Woman returns to AB's house at a later date by her own volition.
Event 5: AB allegedly rapes her.

Uh... why did the woman meander this beyond Event 1? I get it, in the PoundMeToo era, the woman may not be questioned in any degree... but this strikes me as being patently ridiculous. There was no matrix of authority at play here to explain why she placed herself back into his presence following the first incident. She goes to the cops after that and/or simply never darkens his doorstep again and events 2 through 5 never happen at all.

This is gold digging. Maybe she didn't get the baby she was looking for following the actual deed, didn't get that 18 years of monthly windfall checks, or maybe AB stopped returning her calls after a couple of months around California girls, whatever it was this entire suit is ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

sorry I had to

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Listen... let's be adults here. This woman wasn't under the employ of an NFL team. She claims she met AB at a bible study. If she was under his employ, then it was as a personal fitness trainer, but even that seems to be in question. Soooo... we have a timeline of events (sort of)
Event 1: AB exposes himself to the woman and forcibly kisses her without consent.
Event 2: Woman returns to AB's house at a later date by her own volition.
Event 3: AB exposes himself and leaves a generous DNA sample on her head and the back of her shirt without her consent.
Event 4: Woman returns to AB's house at a later date by her own volition.
Event 5: AB allegedly rapes her.

Which is why I want to see both parties show up in court and give their stories.
I think Antonio stinks on ice. And she and mom has the IRS after them, as shown

Save for edit:

edit on 11-9-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Yep... If this was as serious as she states then she would have come out about it in 2017 or 2018 after it happened repeatedly. It's a shame that she went to LSU. I'm not too sure Taylor would need the money though, she's a trainer for the NFL so surely the NFL (purveyor of womens rights) would pay her, a female, big money.

Of course, if I see police reports from at least 2018 when it last happened then I'll take her side. Right now, I find it hard to believe if you wait more than a few months to tell.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
I think Antonio stinks on ice.

Of course you do, you're a Steelers Fan...

Had this been accused in 2017, when it happened and when AB was still walking on Black and Yellow's worshipped ground, you'd have been far less amiable to the idea of entertaining this frivolous lawsuit.

ETA: The circled portion of that document makes this totally obvious... the woman was prostituting herself to AB in the hopes of getting a couple million from him.

edit on 11-9-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

originally posted by: Edumakated
Snagging a pro athlete / rapper is the new come up...

Some of these chicks dream in life is to get impregnated by a pro athlete so they can get that check for 18 years.

What I don't get is how these simps keep allowing these THOTs to set them up with fake rape claims or pregnancies.

Its not new it's happened forever.
AB either goes to court to clear his name, admits guilt in a pay off or the case gets dropped due to lack of evidence.
Pay offs, admitting guilt is the popular way to close these cases normally, tarring women as money grabbers is somewhat, odd.

People get in these positions due to hyperinflated ego, remember grab 'em by the pussy?
Men with supposed wealth and power will continue to believe they have a free run, these incidents will keep happening, forever.

That's right, grab em by the pussy. Rich, famous men do it all the time with no repercussions because the women let them. Glad you can admit Trump was right. Maybe one day, since you brought it up, you can find proof he grabbed his fair share.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Well, that sure does add an additional spin!! Gotta pay the tax man one way or another!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: contextual

Snagging a pro athlete / rapper is the new come up...

Some of these chicks dream in life is to get impregnated by a pro athlete so they can get that check for 18 years.

What I don't get is how these simps keep allowing these THOTs to set them up with fake rape claims or pregnancies.

Its not new it's happened forever.
AB either goes to court to clear his name, admits guilt in a pay off or the case gets dropped due to lack of evidence.
Pay offs, admitting guilt is the popular way to close these cases normally, tarring women as money grabbers is somewhat, odd.

People get in these positions due to hyperinflated ego, remember grab 'em by the pussy?
Men with supposed wealth and power will continue to believe they have a free run, these incidents will keep happening, forever.

Yeah, it has happened forever but I think THOTs have taken it to another level now.

Women use sleeping with celebrities as a way to boost their own clout and celeb status. Cardi B, Black Chyna, Kardashians, and countless other instagram famous women...

Is it their fault? It seems the public applauds it, idolized it and can't get enough of it. ugg. I still to this day don't know what the Kardashians are, and I am 10000000% proud to say I have never once watched one of their shows. I might be the last one in America!

No ma'am, you're not the last one.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

BINGO! I haven't dated in forever since I've been with the same girl for nearly a decade now, but the biggest turnoff in my opinion, was when a girl would throw herself on me or lead on that she was down for sex on night one. No thrill in the chase, no time to know her, nothing. No thanks. Now I won't go anywhere without my wife, not because I'm whooped, but because I refuse to put myself in a situation where rumors can fly. I learned my lesson on that in the mid 2000's. Well, I'm lying, I'll go somewhere with my 3 year old so he can get plenty of bonding time with daddy.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Thank you !!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

BINGO! I haven't dated in forever since I've been with the same girl for nearly a decade now, but the biggest turnoff in my opinion, was when a girl would throw herself on me or lead on that she was down for sex on night one. No thrill in the chase, no time to know her, nothing. No thanks. Now I won't go anywhere without my wife, not because I'm whooped, but because I refuse to put myself in a situation where rumors can fly. I learned my lesson on that in the mid 2000's. Well, I'm lying, I'll go somewhere with my 3 year old so he can get plenty of bonding time with daddy.

Don't think it doesn't go both ways, men just love love love married women. You would not believe some of the crap I've had to go through in my married life. I love my husband and have never given any man any hint otherwise, but a lot of them don't care. Some of the gifts I would receive just doing my job. I once told a visitor from a certain country how I missed a certain something from that country. One week later a box arrived filled to the brim with them...he wasn't just being nice either..

One of my co-workers got an envelope. Inside was 10K CASH. I am not even joking. She was married but told a coworker that she was worried about bills. He decided that he would "help" her out... Her jaw dropped and she handed it right back to him. But I digress, yes there are a lot of gold diggers but you better believe there are just as many men looking for the same thing in a different currency.
edit on 11-9-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Lol the Accuser is getting MARRIED this week...why in the # would she do this during her Marriage week?

Like seriously, if you waited for so long, why do it during the week you are getting married?

Also why in the # do you go back 3 times after the 1st incident...I smell something fishy

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I'm not getting into the "story", what I think probably happened, or giving opinions on the two people involved that I don't know personally even though Brown is an NFL star in the news alot.

Okay, I lied but at first I really wasn't going to do any of those.

I think she's doing the same thing that Psychology professor tried to do to Brett Kavanaugh. They chime in at the precise moment that whichever man in question is vulnerable due to a major career change for the better. They could've made the allegations at any time, weeks ago or a year ago.

Now, I know some women are vindictive from experience, and the woman who hit Kavanaugh may have had serious political reasoning for it coupled with encouragement from friends but this one has no greater cause than it did at any time in the recent past, yet it's exactly when Brown is going from Raiders to Patriots after recently popping up in MSM.

Coincidence? Maybe, but all of the he said she said grapevine info is extra and I'm not going to read into it. Funner things to do. Hmm.. let's play out a possible scenario between Antonio Brown and some chick he used to bang who says she raped him. Um.. no thanks, I already devoted too much time to this.

Pressing each key and thinking each word you type uses calories, calories you paid money for today when you ate whatever you ate. Calories that fuel your brain and your mind. I've been taken advantage of already. This is why capitalism thrives and bad products sell.
edit on 12-9-2019 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join