It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antonio Brown accused of rape contract might be voided

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
I want to see the incriminating text messages I heard about on the news.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: contextual

Snagging a pro athlete / rapper is the new come up...

Some of these chicks dream in life is to get impregnated by a pro athlete so they can get that check for 18 years.

What I don't get is how these simps keep allowing these THOTs to set them up with fake rape claims or pregnancies.

Its not new it's happened forever.
AB either goes to court to clear his name, admits guilt in a pay off or the case gets dropped due to lack of evidence.
Pay offs, admitting guilt is the popular way to close these cases normally, tarring women as money grabbers is somewhat, odd.

People get in these positions due to hyperinflated ego, remember grab 'em by the pussy?
Men with supposed wealth and power will continue to believe they have a free run, these incidents will keep happening, forever.

Yeah, it has happened forever but I think THOTs have taken it to another level now.

Women use sleeping with celebrities as a way to boost their own clout and celeb status. Cardi B, Black Chyna, Kardashians, and countless other instagram famous women...

Is it their fault? It seems the public applauds it, idolized it and can't get enough of it. ugg. I still to this day don't know what the Kardashians are, and I am 10000000% proud to say I have never once watched one of their shows. I might be the last one in America!

This is the ugly truth. It’s now COOL to be a slut. In my business, I take over 1000 women out a year on wine tours. Easily, more than half of them, have this mentality. Lots of them coming on to me. I find it to be the biggest turn off.

That is also why so many of these women can't find a husband.
Men don't want to marry a slut.

Remember that song, the guy wants a "lady on the street but a freak in the bed"... I hate to break it to you guys
but if a lady is a freak in the bed, she is also going to be a freak in the streets (maybe unbeknownst to you)... Keep dreaming though...

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
I want to see the incriminating text messages I heard about on the news.

Its in the link I provided. The full complaint is there, you have to scroll and the text excerpt is there too.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

My question here is. How do you let someone rape you 3 times?

After the first one I would of been long gone.

The police need to investigate her story thoroughly and ascertain it's validity before the Patriots terminate him.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Some of these chicks dream in life is to get impregnated by a pro athlete so they can get that check for 18 years.

What I don't get is how these simps keep allowing these THOTs to set them up with fake rape claims or pregnancies.

AB either goes to court to clear his name, admits guilt in a pay off or the case gets dropped due to lack of evidence.
Pay offs, admitting guilt is the popular way to close these cases normally, tarring women as money grabbers is somewhat, odd.

People get in these positions due to hyperinflated ego, remember grab 'em by the pussy?
Men with supposed wealth and power will continue to believe they have a free run, these incidents will keep happening, forever.

Yeah, it has happened forever but I think THOTs have taken it to another level now.

Women use sleeping with celebrities as a way to boost their own clout and celeb status. Cardi B, Black Chyna, Kardashians, and countless other instagram famous women...

Is it their fault? It seems the public applauds it, idolized it and can't get enough of it. ugg. I still to this day don't know what the Kardashians are, and I am 10000000% proud to say I have never once watched one of their shows. I might be the last one in America!

This is the ugly truth. It’s now COOL to be a slut. In my business, I take over 1000 women out a year on wine tours. Easily, more than half of them, have this mentality. Lots of them coming on to me. I find it to be the biggest turn off.

Exactly! But it’s somehow men’s fault, that they can’t find a husband. By far the most popular song they play on every tour is ‘Why men great, till they got to be great’. A total man hating song, that I loath. I mean, the song is like hearing nails on a chalkboard. No rhythm or fluidity. Yet, all the women LOVE it.

Just take a look at the cow that sings this song.

www.oprahmag.com...

edit on 11-9-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Remember that song, the guy wants a "lady on the street but a freak in the bed"... I hate to break it to you guys
but if a lady is a freak in the bed, she is also going to be a freak in the streets (maybe unbeknownst to you)... Keep dreaming though...

You miss understood what I was saying.
Men will date sluts.
The old pump and dump is still in play.
Men don't on the other hand want to marry a slut.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Exactly! But it’s somehow men’s fault, that they can’t find a husband. By far the most popular song they play on every tour is ‘Why men great, till they got to be great’. A total man hating song, that I loath. I mean, the song is like hearing nails on a chalkboard. No rhythm or fluidity. Yet, all the women LOVE it.

You know why women love that song, it hits the nail on the head. It doesn't mean all men, it means probably a man in your life has done you wrong at one point or another and that song hits a chord. You expected a man to rise up, and he didn't. Almost every woman has experienced this. Let's face it, there are crappy people of both sexes.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

My question here is. How do you let someone rape you 3 times?

After the first one I would of been long gone.

The police need to investigate her story thoroughly and ascertain it's validity before the Patriots terminate him.

The link I provided goes into lurid details, apparently the rape was the 3rd time, the other two times as assault (allegedly)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I agree with you. The same can be said for both sexes. Let downs is a huge part of relationships, unfortunately.

The song is terrible, though. At least have a catchy beat, which it does not.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: trollz

And then women wonder why more and more men won't casually date and/or be anywhere alone with them.

I think the woman was one the trainers on the Steeler's staff or something.

Maybe she was the physical therapist. The one at my son's high-school used to get turned-on, massaging the player's sore muscles after the game.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: trollz

And then women wonder why more and more men won't casually date and/or be anywhere alone with them.

I think the woman was one the trainers on the Steeler's staff or something.

Maybe she was the physical therapist. The one at my son's high-school used to get turned-on, massaging the player's sore muscles after the game.

The trainer at my daughters school looks like she needs more help than the players she's supposed to be helping.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

BTW, who knew that was going to bite them so quickly??!!!

I"m guessing the Oakland Raiders.......

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Its called social engineering... Brainwash the public into thinking their behavior is acceptable.a reply to: Edumakated

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I agree.. there is no logical reason for an adult outside the household not to report a rape..

Period.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: contextual

Payoffs or more formally, settlements are not admissions of guilt. It is a quick and less expensive way in dealing with what some consider to be a cost of having a public life as well as the fortunes often associated with those in public careers. It works in the face of an expensive potential civil trial which also results in continued bad publicity which can be detrimental to the above mentioned fortunes forfeited to the lawyers to fight often a very lengthy process and harming the production of the very fortune's earned in public careers, which are easily derailed with the publicity of the prolonged civil process.

The agreements are normally tangled in legal mumbo jumbo that prevents either side of discussing the case any further. Often results in lawyers being extremely happy, the public persona free of the bad publicity and the individual coming forward as victim some what profitable and a quick 10 minutes of fame.

I have not read all of the details of the accusations being reported but I do believe they were known prior to the latest round of publicity. I will always support victims but still must adhere to our Constitutional promises of innocence until proven guilty. Unsure if police were notified at the time of alleged offenses, but if no report was made, then it's more difficult for the victims allegations to be taken without skepticism.

It would be a horrible experience to have to live through but to keep returning to someone alleged to have abused you and not report it therefore allowing that person to possibly commit the same offence to another person would be even tougher for me personally to deal with.

I can see some settlement simply to quickly rid the story from the news and save potentially hundreds of thousands in legal fees actually fighting it to the end. Even more interesting will be the Patriots and the NFL'S response in this age of "metoo". It will be ugly either direction they choose, however his past and recent behavior may seal his fate.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I work at AB’s alma mater, Central Michigan University. I’ve heard lots of stories from those in the know. He is 100% ignorant dirtbag. Do I believe his accuser? I’m 50/50. Wouldn’t surprise me if he did. Also wouldn’t surprise me if she’s looking for a pay day. I have to admit the timing of all this is suspect.

Either way, I think the Patriots would be just fine without him. They did trade Demaryius Thomas but I’m sure they could find another seventh WR.
edit on 11-9-2019 by jtrenthacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I literally lost IQ points reading the message he sent her...

To me this is the NFL in a nutshell. These are the homecoming kings that managed to ride their douchebagery all the way to a 7 figure salary while maintaining the mental capacity and grammar of a teenager.

Sad to think someone actually looked up to this POS...

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
I literally lost IQ points reading the message he sent her...

To me this is the NFL in a nutshell. These are the homecoming kings that managed to ride their douchebagery all the way to a 7 figure salary while maintaining the mental capacity and grammar of a teenager.

Sad to think someone actually looked up to this POS...

How dare you insult teenagers like that!

Not just the NFL, a lot of pro sports unfortunately.
Aren't you wondering how his "baby mama trick her dum ass"

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Fair enough, but why would you go back after multiple assaults???

If they do not live in the household, there is no reason for a professional adult to allow themselves to be assaulted..

She could sue him after the first time and never work again

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Fair enough, but why would you go back after multiple assaults???

If they do not live in the household, there is no reason for a professional adult to allow themselves to be assaulted..

She could sue him after the first time and never work again

That is a great question, He forcible kissed her, I could actually see some people going back after that, but not after the second alleged incident. If that really happened and she went back, either she is crazy, or scheming, and I don't think she is crazy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join