It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bolton OUT

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
I loath Trump and his blind followers but I applaud this move.
Bolton is a war hawk.
Credit where credit is due

No credit at all. That GUY was a known war monger and still was put in the position.

So to appointed or survive in this present cabinet you need to be:

Sycophant : ie. Barr or Munchkin
Criminal: woah way to many to list
Sociopath: Miller, Bannon, et al.
Racist: Miller, Bannon
Zealot: Pence (wont dine with a woman, calls wife mother)
Dilettante: Jared, Betsy
Cuckold: Jared
Would not allow near a sick enemy: Carson
Owned Mr. Ed: Wilbur

edit on 9/10/19 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
He served his purpose for a specific time period. New phase...new National Security Advisor.

This isn't a game.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FredT

I haven't seen someone dunk on so many people since Jordan was in the NBA.

A member of ATS, CriticalStinker, has applauded your activity on this thread titled,Bolton OUT. Thank you for contributing to the quality of our forums. You received a 500 CriticalStinker imaginary internet stocks, keep up the good work. Do not reply to this U2U.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That would be a very interesting choice though I doubt that Flynn would even answer his email.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Good list. But you know the thing about cuckolds, their pent up angst can threaten to explode in unforeseen avenues.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Lincoln hired from across the aisle. Can you imagine the fallout in the press from that!!!!! Somebody tweet the Tman that idea.

a reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Bolton still has many neocon and 3letter powerful friends. trump thinks he is more powerful than he really is.

It won't be the dembs that take trump down, it will be the GOP!
edit on 10-9-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
And so it begins...

John Bolton texted a Fox News host on live TV to dispute President Donald Trump’s tweeted account of his removal as national security adviser.

www.rawstory.com...

LOL

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That could be a key to his undoing Olaru. Could it be that that old cabal was remaining in the background just so long as Bolton was there to whisper their ideas in Trump's ear? That's a valid guess. Who knows what those guys might do to push him out of office now. Maybe they have copies of the pp tapes.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: mzinga

Why is it a clown show? For the first time in a very very long time you have aw president who fires people if they do not perform or implement his agenda. He owes nothing to anybody so he makes choices he feels are good.

If you ran a business would you keep someone who was not in line with your vision?

You don't put those people in positions to be your "yes" men. You appoint them because they actually have the knowledge to advise you of the best course of action. You use them as the people who have more knowledge than you of any given situation, whether it's economic, foreign relations, defense, etc. because they are in tuned with it 24/7, and as the President you are not.

Therein lies the problem. Trump prefers a few hours of Fox News as his cabinet advisers rather than the people who are actually competent to give the advice.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I bet every phone in every news outlet is busy right now trying to get him live on TV. Trump says he was fired and Bolton says he resigned. Ouch.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

We’ll probably never know why he got fired or what goes on in the Oval Office.

What we do know is that Trump wants out of Afghanistan in the best way possible.

And I can’t argue with that.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

Why is it a clown show? For the first time in a very very long time you have aw president who fires people if they do not perform or implement his agenda. He owes nothing to anybody so he makes choices he feels are good.

If you ran a business would you keep someone who was not in line with your vision?

You don't put those people in positions to be your "yes" men. You appoint them because they actually have the knowledge to advise you of the best course of action. You use them as the people who have more knowledge than you of any given situation, whether it's economic, foreign relations, defense, etc. because they are in tuned with it 24/7, and as the President you are not.

Therein lies the problem. Trump prefers a few hours of Fox News as his cabinet advisers rather than the people who are actually competent to give the advice.

Boom. spot on. Problem is though that Trump knows more about everything than anyone else. Ever.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Semantics. Asking for one's resignation is basically a firing but without the dramatic "your FIRED" wording. Bolton can save face by turning in his resignation letter and saying he resigned.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I bet every phone in every news outlet is busy right now trying to get him live on TV. Trump says he was fired and Bolton says he resigned. Ouch.

You are correct, I'd say... and what a sad indictment of the media that is. I agree fully that their big story will be 'Bolton resigned, he wasn't fired. Trump lied'. Of course they will base that on what Bolton says along with the 'sources'. In reality, who really gives a flying f*** apart from those who spend their lives looking at ways to play gotcha.
The big story is that a war hawk has been removed from a seat of power and which policies Trump and Bolton disagreed on. What to watch for is which Republicans cry about it.. those are the ones that need to be voted out of office.

edit on 10/9/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nor can I. This would be one campaign promise I hope he follows up on. Ready DC? Drum roll please, tatatatatatatattatatatataatatatatat, Go Trump.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Or, Trump could have made an ultimatum, "Either get on my side or get out!", and Bolton said "Buh bye..."

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Another NWO Globalist placed in the Sun.Light and burned 😎

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

This is only true for the detail of specific issues.
For direction, Trump's cabinet can advise on their position on why a certain policy direction should be taken.. ultimately it is the President's responsibility to make the final call, informed by his team - but NOT decided by his team.

edit on 10/9/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
One gets the impulse to give Trump some credit but actually it was stupid to hire this maniac Bolton in the first place.

Trump is stupid often as well as ignorant.

Here his ignorance was led by his stupidity in hiring Bolton

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join