It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New not new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Good da All!

Call me Kentucky Rick. I've been around in one form or another for seems like nearly 20 years. My last round here was as DerbyCityLights. I tried to log in after two years of lurking but ATS seems to have lost my email address, as well as the ability to create a new log in just using email. So, Hi to all the new faces and hope to engage is some fun and entertaining discussions!

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KYRick

Hello and welcome!

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks Night Star

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: KYRick
Good da All!

Call me Kentucky Rick. I've been around in one form or another for seems like nearly 20 years. My last round here was as DerbyCityLights. I tried to log in after two years of lurking but ATS seems to have lost my email address, as well as the ability to create a new log in just using email. So, Hi to all the new faces and hope to engage is some fun and entertaining discussions!

Hello welcome, I'm in the same boat lost logins lost email accounts, new ID old poster from 2000 and the election debacle in fl. Was part of the Freerepublic before they went full blown Catholic and started blackballing people.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

Thanks for the Welcome Jon. Glad to know Im not the only one this has happened to.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Welcome.
Now, you gotta explain that dog. Is it yours?
Fantastic looking.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Hi Charlyv and thanks for the welcome. That is my four legged son Murphy. He passed away about a year ago at the young age of four. He was my first dog as an adult and he was everything to me. It still cuts when I think about him but his memory always brings a smile and joy as well. He was the best boy ever. An 85 pound boxer that acted like a sleepy 25 pound lap dog. We would literally sit and watch the original Star Wars trilogy front to back and he would lay in my lap till Cewbacca came on the screen, then he would jump up and bark happily at his friend. That's Murphy

Now I have two more dogs. A full boxer named Dexter who grew up with Murphy, and a rescue boxer cane corso mix named Charlie.
edit on 11-9-2019 by KYRick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Sorry for your loss. I too lost my 11 year old Boxer in July. They are like family.
About time to get another one. I am looking for a Boxer or PitBull or mix, and prefer to adopt one in need.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Hello Kin.... Remember AOC ? Well , .............

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Hey ZM! Been helping family move tonight so brain is a little frazzled and not sure what this is but I do love some good funny country!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Really Dawg ? Well Step Right Up , when it Comes to that Sort Of Thing , Since President Trump took Office , I'm Rich Bee Otch ! ...............)

edit on 11-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

join