It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I don't know why anyone is even carrying on with this.

OP clearly missed her message and that's why he wants everyone to be scared.

Source players souls had been trapped and super charged the matrix. We have 1000 years of stored up energy. When the traps were taken down (been looking for what caused it to get broken down but can't find that video) we were all freed. When we die this time we will just wake up. Wake up to what I don't know, she told the viewers watching that video that if you are asking that question we aren't ready for it.

It's all there. Was on her video titled: ATTENTION! The MATRIX Game RULES HAVE CHANGED! IMPORTANT Announcement ALL SOULS WILL NOW ESCAPE!

I'd link directly but busy leveling up and need my points for a crystal pendulum before I go spending points on linking abilities.

Think we should all just calm down a bit and remember it's just a game.

Edit: Oh ja, I forgot. Emotions are bad. Don't be happy and don't be sad. Just be neutral.
edit on 11 9 19 by Analbumcover because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
At best, all any of us can get is a small glimpse of the totality of creation. That Is all anyone, or group of people have ever gotten. It's like looking at the sun, through a microscope. You can get a pretty clear picture of a small facet but if you dont have a telescope to at least get a glimpse of the totality of what you looking at and only have the image from the microscope, you can come up with all kinds of theories, myths, and fairy tales to explain the image. And, every one of those theories, myths, and fairy tales probably dont come close to the truth. Sad thing is, once you accept on as truth, you stop searching for the answer and only search for the things that affirm what you accepted as the answer. And all those things that deviate from that truth ends up boxed up on a shelf hidden away in the Vatican or national museum of science, or the like.

I have a pendulum around here somewhere, was never taught that I should use it to judge the spiritual state of another, but, I got turn off by the new age mumble jumble when the "enlightened" ones began feeling they were special, that they were gonna just ascend to a higher plane, leaving their brothers and sisters behind. I guess now, some are so superior that they think they are the only ones with souls..
I dont think so. Weather its 144000 or million, or 12, or seven, of what is being called souls (some might call them higher selves, some might call them gods, whatever) their essence dwells in many. They might have some they pay more attention to, they might have some that aren't the least bit receptive to them. They might have some that they like enough to preserve and keep intact through many lifetimes. But, they will never be whole, you will never be whole till all the energy is returned to its source. So, why try to rush into "ascension" or beat the matrix? You're not going any farther than one of those higher selves till they are ready to pull all the energy in and close the books on this creation... which isnt the prime objective, its more like admitting failure, or having their own higher selves decide their experiment has become a waste of time.. or maybe the source of all sources decide to close the book.

Like I said at the beginning, I dont believe anyone can have the full answer. I may be right, I may be wrong. But my belief that success for me is intertwined with the success of others does make me want to stop and lend a hand when I think I might be able to help make someone's path a little easier.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

That wasn't supposed to explain my claim, it was supposed to explain why you are bashing her.
I have support for my claims but you have not tried to argue against any of my points.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: SourceTruth

And you certainly don't need any evidence to be an atheist!

You don't need logic either to be an atheist.
All you need to be an atheist is a closed mind.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

So, why try to rush into "ascension" or beat the matrix?

WHat QUartx Crystal tells you is how to raise your frequency. The point of learning and doing what she says is to be able to save your energy, so you can create your own reality using your energy. You are trying to master the matrix to become the creator of your reality.
This isn't called "ascention". It is more about mastering this matrix than simply beating it.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

That is how she talked about her winning the matrix game for all of source.
There is much more information in her videos and much more than I have described here.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Is this an advert ? Lol

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

But she didn't say that we would all be okay. She said that you have to raise your frequency before the harvest event takes place in the matrix. If you eat meat than you will stay in the lower frequencies that are below the 5th frequency plane. If you raise to the 5th plane by not eating meat than you will be okay.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth

But she didn't say that we would all be okay. She said that you have to raise your frequency before the harvest event takes place in the matrix. If you eat meat than you will stay in the lower frequencies that are below the 5th frequency plane. If you raise to the 5th plane by not eating meat than you will be okay.

No she literally said you could eat meat now that the traps have been removed and you'd just wake up. The chakras have been removed. You wouldn't be able to manifest but they can't trap our souls anymore. The soul traps have been removed. That was 2017.

And what you mean she won the game for all of source? That wasn't in the Matrix update video. Not going to lie. I'm interested again.

This lady has a big swinging pendulum between her legs. I'll give her that. I'm going to go watch some more.

You have a average day SourceTruth

I'm not being rude either, trying that neutral path for a day and see how people feel about me by the end of the day.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Soul traps are not related to eating meat. She never said you could go back to eating meat. Watch these videos:
www.youtube.com...

She tells you how you get harvested if you eat meat and how you will stay in a lower frequency.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

Anyone that advocates using a pendulum as a source of truth is an idiot. That in itself negates anything you or she has to say. What's wrong with you people?

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Just because you don't understand it doesn't make it wrong. You need to be more open to new ideas and concepts.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Just because you don't understand it doesn't make it wrong. You need to be more open to new ideas and concepts.

Have you watched all of her videos?

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Yes, I have indeed watched every one of her videos. I watched her for almost 2 years now.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Soul traps are not related to eating meat. She never said you could go back to eating meat. Watch these videos:
www.youtube.com...

She tells you how you get harvested if you eat meat and how you will stay in a lower frequency.

I just realised the lady that is doing the youtube videos now is the same lady. She put that much weight on in such a short period on a vegan diet?

Look how lavish her lifestyle has become. I'm done with her and I'm done with you SourceTruth.

That is some dodgy stuff. She manifesting heart disease with all her scamming.

I'm out.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

She is just an older person. It is not fair for you to say that about her because she is an older woman.
Is this really a reason not to like her? You are not being fair.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Remember when you said this?

I'm not being rude either, trying that neutral path for a day and see how people feel about me by the end of the day.

The way you are speaking does not reflect what you said you would be.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Yea, the Matrix a great movie, which made millions, something she will never be able to manifest.

Especially since all mono religions goe back to a Hebrew God...good luck getting a cent out of him.
edit on 11-9-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88
Yea, the Matrix a great movie, which made millions, something she will never be able to manifest.

Especially since all mono religions goe back to a Hebrew God...good luck getting a cent out of him.

This is not about a hebrew god. The only creator of this reality is source players and source itself. Source is responsible for creating this reality and source exists in this reality by coming into it as source players.

The matrix is trying to reach out to source players by making movies such as The Matrix to wake them up to this reality.
The matrix is indeed a great movie because it will wake you up.

She can manifest actually because she is a frequency eleven source player. She is at the highest frequency plane.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Remember when you said this?

The way you are speaking does not reflect what you said you would be.

Yes I failed miserably.

When I realised how blind I'd been this whole time I kind of panicked. I legitimately thought she had expanded and got someone else in to help her in the later videos. It was only when I pulled up all her videos and scrolled down I could see the transformation.

You are free to believe whatever you want.

Your body will be the sign of the life you lived. Remember that. Your vegan journey has just started. Good luck keeping your endocrine system in balance. It's hard enough eating a balanced diet with all the processed crap out there.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join