It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Why are you so sure she is wrong?
You are just jumping on the bandwagon of hate.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Osirisvset

She seems normal to me. It is just creepy to you because you are a soulless one.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm still looking for the biggest monster of all.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Is it just me, or does this have the Dove of Oneness all over it? Now I have to go dig up one of those threads. Some real unintended hilarity in there.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

There is nothing fun y about this.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Opinions vary.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Purpapengus

If they are creating their reality, why not just manifest a bundle of cash on the kitchen table??

Glitching is against the server rules.

And no camping, either.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: dawnstar

It takes source fractal energy to manifest something into their reality. Also their ability to manifest depends on their frequency plane. Only frequency planes 5 to 11 are going to be high enough frequency to manifest. And you have to unlock our script first by getting to plane 5 to manifest anything.

That explains it.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Maybe.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

But, I thought the object of the game was to utilize the glitches for your benefit.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisa
And really bad at it!

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

But, I thought the object of the game was to utilize the glitches for your benefit.

Apparently you need to powerup on level 5 via the mandelbrot set to manifest the soul crystal whilst evading the NPC's that are out to get you, insert the script into the cosmic mainframe and you get to put your name in the high score list.

If everyone was glitching, it would be too easy. And I don't want to see my name, GLP, moved from the top spot.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

Maybe.

/ludicrousgibbs

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I'm curious, lol.. does she actually mention soul crystal's or did you make that up??
edit on 10-9-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Wow, I don't know why there is so much negativity in this thread? Anybody has right to believe in whatever he/she wants. It's pretty childish to call somebody a con just because you don't share same beliefs. Yes, I know, she asks for donations. So what? So many people ask for donations. Every time you go to church they ask you for donation... So what's the logic here, whenever somebody ask for money it must be scam? When a writer writes a book he expects compensation for his intellectual work. Does it make him a con man? A conman is somebody who tricks you in giving up money with some false hope, false promises. In this case it would be like if she was saying "If you give me donation, I will get you in the fifth dimension" or something like that.

Now, about what she is saying. It's not a new concept. That we live in simulated reality or that thera are people without souls. There is a thread on this forum about people without soul six years ago. Very interesting thread, if you are even remotely interested in the subject take a look:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do belive we live in a some sort of matrix and that our souls are here to have physical experience. As somebody said:" We are not physical beings having spiritual experiences. We are spiritual beings having physical experience". As for soulless people I am not 100% sure but it very well might be the case.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
What's it supposed to be simulating?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

Yeah, I don't understand the negativity either. It seems like they are all ganging up together.

There have been people who talked about the stimulated reality or matrix idea and the idea of soulless ones.

Although, Quartz Crystal has a more to offer than those two ideas. Her focus is not on talking about what the matrix is, but she tells you what you need to do to succeed in the matrix. She tells you about how source players have energy, and what source players need to do and not do in order to raise their frequency, so that they can unlock and rewrite their script, while manifesting their life experience. That is information that source players can apply to their lives that she offers.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

It is stimulating the existence of the information that is experienced as consicousness. This is the sensory information that makes up the experience.

It stimulates also the scripts that are running and the scripts of the soulless ones. The soulless ones are still being animated by something, although they have no souls. It is the matrix itself animating the soulless using energy from source players to power the animation of the soulless ones.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: Blue Shift

It is stimulating the existence of the information that is experienced as consicousness. This is the sensory information that makes up the experience.

It stimulates also the scripts that are running and the scripts of the soulless ones. The soulless ones are still being animated by something, although they have no souls. It is the matrix itself animating the soulless using energy from source players to power the animation of the soulless ones.

But how was it chosen to be in this format? This form? Is it imitating something "real," or is it just a consensus scenario that we all participate in?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join