It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: Ruiner1978

The matrix movie is an analogy to what this reality is, it represents it.

Better still, change "The Matrix" to "free range farm" and "soulless ones" to "interdimentional entities" and you might be a little warmer.

There are entities that exist, but there are also soulless ones.

How did you come to this conclusion?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Malisa

You are full of yourself if you think you have done anything meaningful.
Your responses are filled with arrogance.

Yes you said that before, your programming is so simple, you can't get out of the loop at all or learn new ways to express yourself. That's why you write single/simple statements

I look down on you because you put yourself in that position

And fake Judy did as well with her fraud ways and lack of honesty and shame

Must hurt badly to have soulless parents and family, right? How do you feel about that?

I forgot to mention earlier but looks like your thread on the Actualized site died horribly LMFAO! No one cares to discuss your 'teachings' and again you had to open the thread with that horrible ad

You just don't get it
edit on 27-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I agree. I actually said this to you yesterday or maybe the day before, except you've left out the actual point of it's not supposed to be taken literally.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Because just like the matrix is an artificial creation in the movie, when I considered everything I have learned about this reality, then I understand how this reality is also an analagous creation. Not a literal computer simulation but an artificial creation.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

I agree. I actually said this to you yesterday or maybe the day before, except you've left out the actual point of it's not supposed to be taken literally.

Well, I don't take it literally as this rrality being a computer stimulation, but as this reality being a creation.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

None of my threads have lost because I have been able to defend them from people like you.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

Well, I don't take it literally as this rrality being a computer stimulation, but as this reality being a creation.

Well of course reality is a creation. We're creating our realities every second.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

None of my threads have lost because I have been able to defend them from people like you.

LMFAO!

Hiding your head in the sand doesn't help dude, 90% of your threads are you being made fun of and trying to defend the cult instead of talking about "the secrets" or gaining more followers with your incredible wisdom and secret knowledge none cares about

Tell me, how do soulless people have kids with souls?

How do you feel about your family being soulless?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Yes, that is true, reality is being created by us.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

But isn't she the only one to figure it out?

How did the wachowski brothers know about it before Judy did?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Being made fun of does not mean that I am wrong, it means that other people are being ignorant.

You can laugh all you want, you are only making your arrogance and ignorance clear for everyone to see.

By the way, yes there are people that care about it, people I talk to in private.

And by the way, I have gotten better replies on another forum.
www.spiritualforums.com...

I am not willing to answer any of your questions because of your attitude towards me.
edit on 27-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Being made fun of does not mean that I am wrong, it means that other people are being ignorant.

You can laugh all you want, you are only making your arrogance and ignorance clear for everyone to see.

By the way, yes there are people that care about it, people I talk to in private.

And by the way, I have gotten better replies on another forum.
www.spiritualforums.com...

I am not willing to answer any of your questions because of your attitude towards me.

Being made fun of happens after people starts taking you seriously and soon after becomes aware of how fake your words are.

Then they try to ask you more stuff and you start doing the same dumb cycle of "it seems dumb because you don't understand SourceTruth" and they keep asking and you keep repeating the same dumb sentence over and over. Then the laugher comes

See? You don't have to think much about it, people make fun of you because you don't understand that you don't understand how fake this entire cult is

You don't have any answers because i have asked you formally other stuff, way back and you had the same idiotic attitude of thinking you were better than me with your dumb "i have a soul and you don't' premise

You are tick and dumb as a rock, aren't you?

You ask for respect when you started this retarded thread with the premise of you not having any respect for anyone else because they are soulless

How tone deaf can you get? You are going super sayan in terms of ignorance about how you act and how people perceive you

I don't need answers from you, it's obvious you have none

LMFAO!

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

But isn't she the only one to figure it out?

How did the wachowski brothers know about it before Judy did?

You mean the matrix producers? The wachowski brothers were soulless ones working in the entertainment industry, so they are programmed by the matrix to provide knowledge to source players

Quartz Crystal is not the one to "figure it out", she is the one who won the matrix game and so she was revealed this information because of her winning the game for all of source. She figured out how to win the game, then she was revealed the rest of her knowledge.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

That is just what you see of be because that is all that you can understand from my posts. My posts arw too high-level for you to understand, so people like you resort to making fun of what they don't understand.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

That is just what you see of be because that is all that you can understand from my posts.

Look! A new variation of the same old "you don't understand SourceTruth that's why you think i'm dumb"

You are so funny LMFAO!

Never stop being funny, how boring would my time on ATS be if i can't come make fun of you day by day : P

My posts arw too high-level for you to understand, so people like you resort to making fun of what they don't understand.

LMFAO! This is beyond cringe now

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

You are only laughing because it makes you feel secure, when you are really insecure about how I have shown you to be wrong.

All that you can do is laugh because that is all you are capable of.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

You are only laughing because it makes you feel secure, when you are really insecure about how I have shown you to be wrong.

All that you can do is laugh because that is all you are capable of.

Please keep them coming, i'm bored

Here's more material for you

Have you ever kissed a girl? How did it go?

Is your lncel attitude something that came out of a bad first experience? Did you try to lick her or try to push too hard against her and she rejected you? Was your tongue involved in a bad way for a first kiss? Did you try to get it into her mouth or did saliva went all over her lips or stuff like that? Did you try to touch her in bad ways?

Why do you reject girls in your life like saying "i don't want anything like that in my life? Are girls dirty in your eyes? Temptation maybe? It sounds like you hate girls due to something happening earlier on, honestly

I mean it's part of your religion that you refuse orgasms, but since it seems you did got a good education let me explain to you that sex doesn't necessarily ends in an orgasm, and kisses and hugs are not orgasm also, having a girlfriend doesn't necessarily lead to sex by the way

You are just like unfit to have a girlfriend that's why you had to look something that would make you special? You need to have ownership of something that makes you unique, and that's where the cult and the "secrets no one else has" comes into your life. So now you are special and can look down on people who can have sex and girlfriends because they are soulless

I'm i warm?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I am simply not interested in women, is there a problem with that?

I won't answer any of your questions. I have said more than enough already.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Yes there is, a lot actually, it doesn't really mean girls, it could be boys as well

And if you can't talk about those then you are clearly running away from something

When i was 14 i had a boyfriend but i was boyish, a lot, like tomboy and things didn't work out with the guy and then i had a couple more boyfriends then i got a girlfriend and she was nice and beautiful and loved me a lot but i didn't feel the same and i figured out i was really not into liking girls after all, even if from all the ways i was it seemed i was acting like a boy

I experimented with all that stuff and figured out my place in the world

You seem to have not experimented at all and reject it just because. Or you are running away from something and that's why you get all defensive about it, just like right now

I'm not afraid of talking about my feelings, how convenient you are and that your religion tells you to not have any emotions and to reject sex and anything related to it

I was warm after all

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

You will answer

You can't stop yourself, i'm the only one giving you the attention you desperately need and lookup

If we stop talking, this thread is going to die in a couple days : )

And i don't think Ruiner1978 will care enough to keep it alive

Your choice, but we had talked here more and brought up way more stuff that you wanted to keep hidden away, than in any other forum or thread you have ever opened

You may not like it but we have spoken and you have opened up in ways you did not want to

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join