It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent Lover ♥ Hidden Hearts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I feel that way too.

Like if a particular someone messaged me that they loved me right now tonight, it'd be one of the most awesome things ever.

I'd be overwhelmed and may not respond for awhile. Hopefully she'd want to talk a lot and just tell me everything while I waited and watched.

Although I believe my life would improve quickly after hearing her finally expresses her feelings, it ultimately is up to me to pull myself out of the Abyss I've inadvertently got myself sucked into.

She would be a massive help but I have to take those steps myself.

So although you are in a lot of pain currently, keep praying and fighting through this.

I Hope we both find True Happiness soon! I hear it's somewhere inside us and that nothing on the outside will suffice. So keep searching your Heart underwerks!!

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

Most infatuations — should be left that way... especially when they involve selfish motives.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmeriCol529
I wonder if anyone has ever had this feeling before; maybe in a past life or now. Some of you may think I'm a hopeless romantic, naïve even, or just plain dumb. And some of you might even agree or feel the same way. Whatever the case may be, this is something I want to get off my chest, feelings and emotions I need to express. I've been a Silent Lover for a while now, that part of me feels like saying it out loud (in this case, typing it out for someone to possibly read and know where I'm coming from...), may help. Even if it's a little bit.

Do you believe in destiny? That every individual out there has a soulmate they are truly meant to be with? That no matter where life takes you, the universe will always find a way to unite/re-unite two specific souls, two hearts. Or is it just "timing?" Our love clock suddenly deciding to tick at that very moment when you are in the presence of "the one." Could this be fate?

I feel like we don't really love ONE person in our lives. We love multiple times at different stages of our lives. Each love representing something different, unique and special. THAT was the love you were supposed to have at that specific point and time of your life. But then the day comes when you FEEL a jolt in your body, in your heart, your mind; a physical alteration of your current state. A strong pull of desire and happiness and possibly fear...your TRUE love. The one. The real one. The last one you will ever let into your heart.

You may even find yourself committed already. But then, there's a jolt, completely unexpected and at the most inopportune moment. An electrifying feeling that surges your entire mind, body, soul and spirit. This unique individual is everything you've looked for, hoped for, even dreamt of. The instant connection you feel with this person is so indescribable yet so real. Happiness glistens inside and out of you just by simply looking at them. Why is that feeling there? What do you do? Do you react to it? Or, do you ignore it hoping it will go away. Why is this happening now? Why couldn't this have happened years ago? Why? Because THIS is the universe's way of telling us that no matter what our current situation is, we are NOW the individuals we are supposed to be for each other. We are ready for one another. Ready to love. Ready to experience life in all facets possible. Ready to feel that immense and intense connection with this individual that so suddenly came into your life.

You may ask, "how are you so sure?" Because I always follow my heart. Being "sure" has nothing to do with it. It's the feeling, the emotion, the fact that I'm willing to risk everything, take a chance and just love this person. Love is the purest and most real thing I have to offer. I am an amazing individual. And together, he and I are that much more amazing. Yes, I know that may sound naïve and hopeful, but that's ME. And I'm happy loving him and feeling what I feel.

Love is a choice; we are free to love whomever we want, be with whomever makes us truly happy, the person that fulfills our every heart's desires. No one is perfect, by all means. But that one person is perfect for you. Maybe that's what scares us? The fear of letting go of a life that we are so used to, a life we've known for so long. Stuck in basic contentment when there is SO much more to life. Especially when we know in our hearts what the right choice is...but fear still lingers around.

I'm a Silent Lover. Patiently waiting for my soul twin to be ready; ready to love life by my side. Ready to experience true happiness with the freedom to remain their unique individual self. Our hearts are hidden, our true selves, our real happiness. I believe the universe wanted us to meet. I truly do. We were unexpectedly united with the intention of growing together; honest, true and free. I've found my true self once again because of him. We both come from broken foundations where we will both build together to become an unstoppable force of energy, positivity and everything great that comes along with being with your other half. He completes me. We share the same feelings, emotions, desires, and my heart believes he is being honest and true. But I must still remain a Silent Lover. Waiting for the right time. Maybe I am a hopeless romantic. Or maybe the universe is telling me to be patient, he IS my real love, but we just have to wait.

One Day - Un Día.

Must suck to be the other woman huh...?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AmeriCol529

He completes me.

No one should need another to complete them......

If you are not complete you are not giving all......

Better to complete yourself, and have a whole to give someone......

Someone complete who will be deserving of a complete YOU?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I Hope we both find True Happiness soon! I hear it's somewhere inside us and that nothing on the outside will suffice. So keep searching your Heart underwerks!!

My dad told me the secret when I left for college, but I didn't understand it until many years later..
It is exactly as you said, happiness is only inside of you, until you are able to love yourself you will never find love/happiness in another.
Sadly some never do.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

All I know is that I love her more than anyone on this entire planet. When she's ready, she knows how to contact me.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JPtruther

Must suck to be the other woman

Not necessarily. The other woman is often someone else's wife. Are you worried about the other guy" ?? I debate whether it is healthy for two people to be involved in such a delicate tango, knowing full well karma/the universe seeks balance and is still going to punish both willfull and consenting parties in its own way.

I always hate the blowback, because I know its going to happen just not how or when. Don't matter how careful the tracks are covered or whether the affair itself is ever exposed. When that # experience, in whatever way it manifests comes down the road, I always know, it was because of a past transgression.

Now I have a deep great respect for the folks who actually give it their best try as expressed in a page one reply. Even with that connection, they decided, they chose to do the right thing, attempt to work out her home life, tono avail. And then utilized proper and official channels to end the relationship to which the other party patiently waited too. Thats some real honorable stuff, honest behavior. I envy it, dearly. Some have no idea the value of that will power. The rewards of it compound over time.

Just like the consequences of poor choices and improper behavior also compound over time.... I really hate paying the bill!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: underwerks

I feel that way too.

Like if a particular someone messaged me that they loved me right now tonight, it'd be one of the most awesome things ever.

I'd be overwhelmed and may not respond for awhile. Hopefully she'd want to talk a lot and just tell me everything while I waited and watched.

Although I believe my life would improve quickly after hearing her finally expresses her feelings, it ultimately is up to me to pull myself out of the Abyss I've inadvertently got myself sucked into.

She would be a massive help but I have to take those steps myself.

So although you are in a lot of pain currently, keep praying and fighting through this.

Sorry buddy but from what I know of your personal journey alongside the things I have been through being similar...

Reads like you are sitting back waiting for a snake bite that will kill you! Narcassists are incapable of feeling any form of empathy in the slightest, stop waiting around with some romantic notion that someone is coming to save you from your situation or similar...

SNAP OUT OF IT!

You'll make it on your own and be a far better person after everything, yes it will be painful too, yes you will lose a lot in the process but you will gain life experience that is priceless.

I really hope that I have taken your post wrong, after everything you have been through, reading that kinda got on my nerves a bit as a friend on here that wants to see you getting on. Give yourself more credit and have a fricken backbone son!!

Same to the OP snap out of it!

These types of people cant make you happy, be happy first then find someone to share happiness with both ways

If that sounds to harsh, im not sorry, if it is off base, apologies. Just trying to save another walk through hell for some.

edit on 20-9-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I know what you are talking about. I feel something like that. But I made wrong decisions. Bad choices. Out of confusion or not trusting what was in my heart, I don't know. What is done is done. There is no going back, at least not in this lifetime. So one has to live with his mistakes and carry on, learn from it, become a better man, and have an eternal hope that if God gives one the opportunity again, one will make the right choice, and will be able to make two hearts whole again.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I understand what you mean. I can only imagine what you must be feeling; your heart in such a predicament. Don't ever allow any given situation question your self worth. Always remember that you are a gem, irreplaceable, so much so that the universe put you here for that reason alone.

Yes, it is painful, of course, especially when one has vested so much time, effort and love into a certain individual. BUT - that pain is temporary. Choose happiness over history. The universe gives us signs that we have to choose how to react to.

Best of luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join