It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent Lover ♥ Hidden Hearts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone has ever had this feeling before; maybe in a past life or now. Some of you may think I'm a hopeless romantic, naïve even, or just plain dumb. And some of you might even agree or feel the same way. Whatever the case may be, this is something I want to get off my chest, feelings and emotions I need to express. I've been a Silent Lover for a while now, that part of me feels like saying it out loud (in this case, typing it out for someone to possibly read and know where I'm coming from...), may help. Even if it's a little bit.

Do you believe in destiny? That every individual out there has a soulmate they are truly meant to be with? That no matter where life takes you, the universe will always find a way to unite/re-unite two specific souls, two hearts. Or is it just "timing?" Our love clock suddenly deciding to tick at that very moment when you are in the presence of "the one." Could this be fate?

I feel like we don't really love ONE person in our lives. We love multiple times at different stages of our lives. Each love representing something different, unique and special. THAT was the love you were supposed to have at that specific point and time of your life. But then the day comes when you FEEL a jolt in your body, in your heart, your mind; a physical alteration of your current state. A strong pull of desire and happiness and possibly fear...your TRUE love. The one. The real one. The last one you will ever let into your heart.

You may even find yourself committed already. But then, there's a jolt, completely unexpected and at the most inopportune moment. An electrifying feeling that surges your entire mind, body, soul and spirit. This unique individual is everything you've looked for, hoped for, even dreamt of. The instant connection you feel with this person is so indescribable yet so real. Happiness glistens inside and out of you just by simply looking at them. Why is that feeling there? What do you do? Do you react to it? Or, do you ignore it hoping it will go away. Why is this happening now? Why couldn't this have happened years ago? Why? Because THIS is the universe's way of telling us that no matter what our current situation is, we are NOW the individuals we are supposed to be for each other. We are ready for one another. Ready to love. Ready to experience life in all facets possible. Ready to feel that immense and intense connection with this individual that so suddenly came into your life.

You may ask, "how are you so sure?" Because I always follow my heart. Being "sure" has nothing to do with it. It's the feeling, the emotion, the fact that I'm willing to risk everything, take a chance and just love this person. Love is the purest and most real thing I have to offer. I am an amazing individual. And together, he and I are that much more amazing. Yes, I know that may sound naïve and hopeful, but that's ME. And I'm happy loving him and feeling what I feel.

Love is a choice; we are free to love whomever we want, be with whomever makes us truly happy, the person that fulfills our every heart's desires. No one is perfect, by all means. But that one person is perfect for you. Maybe that's what scares us? The fear of letting go of a life that we are so used to, a life we've known for so long. Stuck in basic contentment when there is SO much more to life. Especially when we know in our hearts what the right choice is...but fear still lingers around.

I'm a Silent Lover. Patiently waiting for my soul twin to be ready; ready to love life by my side. Ready to experience true happiness with the freedom to remain their unique individual self. Our hearts are hidden, our true selves, our real happiness. I believe the universe wanted us to meet. I truly do. We were unexpectedly united with the intention of growing together; honest, true and free. I've found my true self once again because of him. We both come from broken foundations where we will both build together to become an unstoppable force of energy, positivity and everything great that comes along with being with your other half. He completes me. We share the same feelings, emotions, desires, and my heart believes he is being honest and true. But I must still remain a Silent Lover. Waiting for the right time. Maybe I am a hopeless romantic. Or maybe the universe is telling me to be patient, he IS my real love, but we just have to wait.

One Day - Un Día.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AmeriCol529

People will say a lot of crazy smack when they want to justify cheating.

If this isn't about cheating I have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
There is no justification of infidelity. It is not fear of losing our present comfort, it is the fear of the fact we have comfort. You want to cheat because you fear that you won't have new experiences. I would suggest simply not settling down rather than trying to justify your lack of faithfulness. It is not romantic to run from life like it appears you are attempting to justify.

Statements like "I am amazing" are not made by people who are.

"No man who says I’m as good as you believes it. He would not say it if he did. The St Bernard never says it to the toy dog, nor the scholar to the dunce, nor the employable to the bum, nor the pretty woman to the plain. " -C.S. Lewis

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I noticed you said “my heart believes”.

True love knows!

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Love? It's just hormones. What's real is the commitment he made to his wife and that means he's a liar and a traitor. If he'd feel the same way like you do he couldn't stand being with her.
He'll never leave her and you're going to get a lot of pain and disappointment and in the end they'll both blame you, the slut how you dared to trying to get inbetween them.
Run now.
These stories never end well.
If it were real and love he would have ended his relationship before he started one with you.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

At different points in our lives we need different kinds of love. When we meet the specific love at each of these points we believe it will last forever, but that is not always the case. If we are lucky we can grow together with our chosen partner but often we grow apart instead, needing a different kind of love in order to continue growth.

While the majority of people believe once you choose a love partner you should stick with that one person for the rest of your life often that is wishful thinking as people mostly do not grow and evolve at the same rate or pace, and some never grow or change at all. If you have grown beyond your current partner you have to decide if they are capable of change and growth and how long you are willing to wait for the possibilities.

Ultimately you have to follow your heart, as no one but you knows what you need to continue down your own path to fulfillment.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

When a mistress marries she leaves the position open.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Sounds like our story and although it has been a rough ride, it was and still is worth it.

I was done with my wife, we had separated a couple of times and was working on a third time. I told her I didn't love her and wanted a divorce.

I then I meet the one, my soul mate, my one true love. On here. I knew her heart and mind before I even seen what she looked like . The eventual physical connection sealed the deal.

Little more than 5 years ago , she moved in with me, married for a little more that 2 years now. We are perfect for each other.

Wish you luck and a bit of advice, start getting all your ducks in a row and stop waiting for the right time. Take the leap .

Just wonder, what does he have to do to be with you?

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I really hope this isn't about cheating.

And sheesh, if its not, some of the responses.

I can tell you, I know what you mean. I met my current hubby, 2 years before I left my first hubby. Man, were there sparks. Heck, FIREWORKS!! Just meeting him!

Never did a dang thing about it, well maybe a little fantasizing of course. Not one kiss.
Then I got divorced. He was dating someone, but not anything serious.

We have been together now 24 years. Took me a long time to trust how nice he was, do to the abuse from the first one, but I wouldn't change a thing, and can say the spark is still there.
I hope it works out for you.

If it is about cheating? It will not work out in the end.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
My case is waiting, I fell for a girl who was already involved with another guy. So I put my best foot forward and try getting in shape. There is a gym at my apartment complex and I run on the treadmill and use bench press. I lost fifteen pounds since started. Now I am beginning to think the girl is gone, I haven't seen her in over a year and have no way of getting in touch.

Still carrying a torch, checking up on her social media every now and then. She eeprobably forgot about me. Living her everyday life with another guy. Maybe I should think about other women, getting a job soon people you see day to day. I have had crushes or things like this before that didn't really go anywhere. Keep chasing a dream. Real life may not be ideal , but at least it's real.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

People will say a lot of crazy smack when they want to justify cheating.

If this isn't about cheating I have no idea what you are talking about.

Exactly

The OP needs to work harder on making his (her) better half a swinger or something or I do believe that he might lose 50% or what he or she considers her property.

I mean sure, who doesn't crave some sexual whim? We all do. But rising above that craving and living up to the duty you have for your family has its rewards. Sure, no tv show will tell you that, but I will.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EasterEggGlitch

Bro, here’s some advice

Don’t fall in love with people who are already in a relationship

Even if you do get them, they will just do it to you.

It’s called The BBD (bigger, better, deal). Which should be a new clinical term for yet another personality disorder. But I guess it falls in the narcissism category just fine.

edit on 9-9-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I like it, more OPS like this are welcome indeed. When dwelling on the long term change of life plans though, you have to remember, it was all built on a foundation of deceit. Keeping this reality in the back of your head will ensure you can complete that lacking without rupturing the life you have built.

Be truly honest, no matter how complete you two make yourselves feel, will you ever be able to really trust each other after years of been a deceiver? I am speaking from experience myself.
edit on 9-9-2019 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Be truly honest, no matter how complete you two make yourselves feel, will you ever be able to really trust each other after years of been a deceiver? I am speaking from experience myself.

Quoted for Truth.

It's like hiring a known crook to watch your house when you go on vacation and then you're surprised when you get back and your stuff is gone.

It's not the crook's fault... they are, after all, a crook.

It's your fault, because you knew and did it anyways.

People really need to be able to separate the terms "love" and "sex".

Sex is fun, it's a unique experience with someone new. It's dangerous, it gets you out of your normal patterns.

Love is based on complete honesty, commitment and actual work.

If it works out, you will find that you don't mind giving more of yourself because you will always get more in return then you give, emotionally.

Sex is just sex.

Love is something that is bigger than the sum of its parts.

edit on 9-9-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I liked reading your OP, I know exactly that experience of feeling a deep cosmic spiritual connection.

My experience has been a disaster but I still enjoy the Love I feel in my Heart. Despite all that's gone wrong I won't abandon my Love or change who I am.

Silent Love drives me nuts tho lol. Well, sometimes. It's depressing.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
If this is about infidelity. I imagine being the spouse and the side piece is a lonely place.
I hope no children are involved with your situation, if so do you want to become a pariah in your social circle? Think long and hard about it. If you do get the relationship that you want with him/her was it worth breaking others hearts?

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I think you should be bold and break the silence.

You should tell him how you feel even if you're not supposed to.

Tell him you Love him and allow it to "be".

The universe willing, this is the best course of action.

If you're currently with someone else, do both of you a favor and break it off. Tell them you are done. Be nice and friendly, be compassionate, but get the Truth out there.

No more Silence. It's time Love Speaks!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Promise me you'll tell him you Love him like today.

Don't hold this beautiful amazing Love back, Love must be freed from such a prison.

Free yourself from all this pain and suffering and go tell him now.

Liberate your Soul.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Thanks, I didn't mean to mess with some other guys girl I just fell into it. She is an interpreter for the UN, she knows several languages and is very educated . I look for letters she writes everyday, all day sometimes . She is involved but I don't know if she has friends write the letters with her? It seems to be a timely operation . Just don't know what to do I haven't seen her 14 months, she stays with this guy I think they are happy? I think she likes to have 2 boyfriends to feel pretty or something , I don't understand women I was playing with GI Joes they were playing with Barbie learning real life situations. I had heads in clouds. I don't know if another girl came along, and I would like to try to pursue that. She writes me these love letters but I am waiting for her always. Like a long distance thing or I don't know.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I agree with everything you said. I've felt and feel the same way about someone right now. But then they left and everything they told me feels like a lie at this point.

Life has a way of killing love. I just hope I'm still able to feel it.

ETA: Tell him. Right now. If the woman I love told me what you just anonymously posted on the internet, it would pull me out of the dark hole I'm in. You owe it to the other person and especially yourself. Life is too short not to be with who you really love. We're only here for a small, minuscule amount of time. And its blasphemy against life itself not to speak your true feelings.
edit on 9-9-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join