It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berosus creation myth and modern day aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

www.livius.org...

Oh my belly rumbling WTF moment.
I will explain.
Berosus creation myths goes...

In his first book Berosus described the land of Babylonia, to which the half man-half fish Oannes and other divinities coming out of the sea brought civilization, and told the story of the creation according to the native legend, which led to his account of Chaldean astrology. 

So this merman thing comes out of the sea and through its teachings civilizations began. Ok but the thing that comes out of the sea sounds ridiculous, like a man popping his head and feet out of an actual fish, like a fish suit! Eh cmon.... Then it hit me, the sea is the great unknown to them (thought: was this beginning of the age of pisces) and what they have seen would be to their minds exactly what they would expect to see, the god of the great unknown to be half man half fish, literally!
Fast forward to today and it's happening again, the great unknown being space and the things that come from there are aliens, are we going into Aquarius, do others feel a revealing coming?

I do!
edit on 9-9-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

My point was there seems to be outside/inside forces directing humanity. From the beginning
Showing us what we expect to see, moving with the times.
edit on 9-9-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Do you see the pouch that the man on the tablet is holding? It’s a small square pouch with a strap to hold it by.

In many civilizations all across this planet, when the “gods” show up and bring us gifts they are depicted holding that pouch.

It seems these gift givers really got around.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Yeah I see it now thanks
Could it be a black box?
Representing the god of the material world, Saturn
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Hm.
Makes one think of dolphins and whales and bones long past the usage date still present.
Interesting.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

www.livius.org...

Oh my belly rumbling WTF moment.
I will explain.
Berosus creation myths goes...

In his first book Berosus described the land of Babylonia, to which the half man-half fish Oannes and other divinities coming out of the sea brought civilization, and told the story of the creation according to the native legend, which led to his account of Chaldean astrology. 

So this merman thing comes out of the sea and through its teachings civilizations began. Ok but the thing that comes out of the sea sounds ridiculous, like a man popping his head and feet out of an actual fish, like a fish suit! Eh cmon.... Then it hit me, the sea is the great unknown to them (thought: was this beginning of the age of pisces) and what they have seen would be to their minds exactly what they would expect to see, the god of the great unknown to be half man half fish, literally!
Fast forward to today and it's happening again, the great unknown being space and the things that come from there are aliens, are we going into Aquarius, do others feel a revealing coming?

I do!

My point was there seems to be outside/inside forces directing humanity. From the beginning
Showing us what we expect to see, moving with the times.

You got it! Age of knowing is coming. Jupiter (Governs empires, money, governments) ruled pices. Now we move to an air sign that saturn will rule. I know most think Saturn is evil but it is not like that.
edit on 9-9-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Missing Navy Seals in frog suits that disappeared during Iraq invasion did not disappear but walked through a wormhole to the ancient Mesopotamian past. Now we can say that the USA is responsible for all civilization. Ya? It works both ways, if you hate it then the USA is BAD, if you love it then USA is GOOD!

Anyway, that was dictated to me in a recent seance with Ouji board where we conjured the spirit of L. Ron Hubbard. It's all true.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork
Yeah, I'm reading a book just now that's says something along the lines that the planets and their movements (vibrations)knit together our reality
With strings.
Like energy centres of a super computer.... Or chips.
Also ties in with quantum physics and tiny vibrational strings that is creation.
Science is finally catching up with the ancients

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools
The only truth is change, there can be no other truth than change.
And i know nothing

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

And i know nothing

Are you saying the ghost of Ron L Hubbard is a liar?

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If nobody knows the truth then those that state facts are all liars, including me, and the mad occultist Hubbard who got owned by his own imagination

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Going with the idea that we are at a stage of collective conscious illumination or whatever, it makes sense that groups would want to push their own representation of the coming gift giver.

Maybe we decide as a collective or groups of collectives what and how our enlightenment is attained.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Do you see the pouch that the man on the tablet is holding? It’s a small square pouch with a strap to hold it by.

In many civilizations all across this planet, when the “gods” show up and bring us gifts they are depicted holding that pouch.

Our western civilization masters have preserved lots of ancient knowledge in stories, songs holidays, symbolism, architecture etc etc..

What you are describing was wrapped up in a cute story called Santa Claus. The man who carries a bag and brings gifts..

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Could be,

Also a strong possibility that a loop program is running its course through your mind, there are lots of them out there, have experienced many, including this one, makes us go round in circles, like a labyrinth or a maze.

But bless Cthulhu there are stronger forces around than those filthy cannibals in their suits hiding behind those walls.
edit on 9-9-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Our western civilization masters have preserved lots of ancient knowledge in stories, songs holidays, symbolism, architecture etc etc..

What you are describing was wrapped up in a cute story called Santa Claus. The man who carries a bag and brings gifts..

We create it all to hang an illusion upon - that there is purpose, growth, enlightenment, something more. Without these things the awful truth would crush us.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968
That much of our make up is from a animalistic past that involved, the worst thoughts the mind can bare.
It's more part of us than our current self that is evolving out of those animalistic habits but have to be brought to light for advancement.....

Or maybe this is the matrix..... Is it Tuesday yet?

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

And i know nothing

But we learn, we get better...

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit
Haha, gave me a chuckle this fine morning.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Berossus got it wrong. The Babylonian story is about Uana, whom the Sumerians called Adapa. He was a human being, not a monster or half fish.

The creation myth you mention was a later one centered on Marduk. It was based on earlier ones but those were different (and were before Marduk rose to prominence.)

Harte

new topics

top topics

join