It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress probing Air Force C-17 stayed overnight at Trump property in Scotland

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Can we get a group discount?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Play check it out I like to understand thanks from both point of views. You brought up something ballad so I'll check it out. Plus this is a conspiracy site we are supposed to try to connect dots even if they're not there at times. we can analyze what someone might be thinking compared to what they're saying. However when we get to a point where we say what we think they are thinking as fact is a problem. If a thought is not followed with the action then the thought should not be treated as an action. So it's actual evidence of the action that's a different story.

Actually your article leaves a lot of previous data and variables brought into consideration. I also love how it says can provide funny choice of words. It took me moments to dig out a little bit of data to understand this was reaching at the least.

edit on 10-9-2019 by randomthoughts12 because: Incomplete

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I'll check. There is a "semi-woke" discount, whatever that means.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
He might offer troops a discount to stay in his hotel. But how much is Trump the hotel bill he sends to the Government to cover the discounted stays?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I'll check. There is a "semi-woke" discount, whatever that means.

TheRedneck

It means one woke per pull of the triggered.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

OK, you won the Internet for today.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Well, crisis averted. Seems the deal was signed under Obama. Now why wouldnt Politico have dug a bit deeper???

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Another "Ready! Fire! Aim!" by the media. I don't mind them showing how biased and inept they are, but, there are people out there who only read the headline and not the full story. As a matter of fact I've noticed the very low levels of reading comprehension that is prevalent these days.

As one poster on ATS has mentioned there seems to be a desperate attempt to throw any # at the wall and hope some of it sticks. Well none of it has stuck, but, that wall has to be buried in # by now.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
This has to make ya go hmmm. Seems a C-17 crew stayed at the Trump resort in Turnburry after stopping to get fuel. Most of those planes stop in Germany or the Uk to fuel. Allegedly there is $11m in fuels bills to that area. Seems the golf course went from losing $3 mil last year to making dough this year. Thats not fishy or nothin.

taskandpurpose.com...

www.politico.com...

www.military.com...

The UK news is reporting that the trump hotels savagely cut their prices, so they were actually cheaper than the ones that they would normally use.

Yes trump is ma!ing money off of this, but it's actually costing the tax payers less than before.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join