It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It seems ever since 2016 this forum has gotten more and more right wing!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
originally posted by: vethumanbeing
originally posted by: pexx421

originally posted by: pexx421 The left hasn’t moved. Your perception of the left has moved. Please illustrate how the left is banning speech or moving farther left if you will.

The left has redefined what is acceptable speech and what is not acceptable. Thank goodness on ATS we aren't bound by these absurd rules. That is why I am on it.

Left language police:
Colorado State University Inclusive Language Guide/ Living Document/ Updates made frequently:
Words that are not to be used. collegian.com...

America/ American/ You Guys/ Indian/ Illegal Immigrant/ Alien/ Hispanic/ Oriental/ Colored/ Eskimo / Barrio / Ghetto / thug/ tribe/ spirit animal/ uppity
Mr./ Mrs./ Ms/ Mankind/ Manmade/ Male/ Female / Preferred pronoun/ He/ She/ Ladies/Gentlemen/
Policeman/Fireman/ Chairman/ Grandfather clause/ grandfathered in/ Freshman/
transgendered/ straight/ Homosexual
Handicapped / Disabled / Paraplegic / Quadriplegic/ Epileptic/ Crippled / Suffers from, Afflicted with, Victim of / Invalid / Lame / Deformed/ Handicap Parking/ Lame / Retarded / Stupid / Slow Learner / Moron / Idiot /Imbecile / Down’s person/ Mute/ Dwarf/ Midget/ Normal person/ Senile/ Demented/ wheelchair bound/ confined or restricted to a wheelchair/ Spastic: Spaz: Crazy / Nuts / Maniac / Lunatic / Insane / Deranged / Psycho / Demented /Depressed / OCD/Dumb / Blind / Deaf /
Addicted/ Like Crack/ Basket Case / Eye for an eye / Cake Walk / Takes the Cake / CP: Eenie meenie miney moe / Gyp / Gip / Hip hip hooray/ Hold down the Fort/ Defend the Fort/ Long time no see/ Man the booth/ No can do/ Paddy Wagon/ Peanut Gallery/ Pow Wow/ rule of thumb/
Starving/ I’m starving/ I’m broke/ food coma
war/ go to war/ at war/ war zone/ battle

blog.hubspot.com...
Here a handy guide from a website purporting to help human-resources departments in midsize businesses. It is headlined. “Gender Neutral Pronouns—What They Are & How to Use Them.”
He/She—Zie, Sie, Ey, Ve, Tey, E
Him/Her—Zim, Sie, Em, Ver, Ter, Em
His/Her—Zir, Hir, Eir, Vis, Tem, Eir
Himself/Herself—Zieself, Hirself, Eirself, Verself, Terself, Emself
It’s wrong, when you meet a new co-worker, to ask his pronouns. (We don’t say “preferred” pronouns—that “implies someone’s gender is a preference”!) You don’t want him wondering if you think he’s transgender or nonbinary. Instead, introduce yourself in a way that summons his pronouns: “Hi, I’m Jim and my pronoun is he/him.” Use “they” a lot. It’s gender neutral. Suggested sentence: “I spoke to the marketing director and they said they’d get back to me.”

Let's also add that the left has begun to urge people not to wear any red ball cap so they don't risk personal violence being mistaken for a Trump supporter.
www.nytimes.com...

Author encourages 'normal people' to avoid wearing any red baseball caps because they look like Donald Trump's MAGA hats and are 'making everyone scared'
www.dailymail.co.uk... Dictating what people can wear.

Next the left's position on abortion. Abortion up to birth.
New York's Not Alone: Here's a List of States That Permit Abortion Up to Birth townhall.com...

An upcoming leftist idea on abortion: Post-birth Abortion - slate.com... (After birth abortion, the pro-choice case for infanticide)
www.wnd.com...
www.washingtonpost.com...

I could go on and on with instances where the left has moved further and further left:
Like the Democratic Party's newest idea of eliminating every vehicle that is not electric within 10 years. Ready to buy a new more expensive car or have your old one legally confiscated or destroyed?
Like the idea of every house (even those owned by people to poor to purchase solar panels) be energy self sufficient with solar panels or be torn down?

On many sites to argue against these insane policies that the left is insisting on or moving toward is to risk being thrown off for being cruel or insensitive or mean. Thank God, that isn't ATS.

edit on 9/12/19 by The2Billies because: formatting additions

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join