It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could a government or an invading army/enemy use airborne oxytocin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Could a government or an invading army or enemy release airborne oxytocin (if that is even a thing) in order to keep immediate panic at bay?

Not sure how a malevolent entity would manage to make oxytocin "airborne" whilst still retaining its effects...

Can oxytocin not be used as a weapon by criminals, gangs or...even worse...governments or...doubly worse...invading armies and enemies and foreign powers?

Not sure how the mechanism would be? Perhaps a nonexistent future process or weapon or device hitherto uncreated...

Is oxytocin chemtrails even a thing? Am I being stupid...or thinking out of the box? A few Google searches will show that others are playing pondering on similar questions...

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

edit on 7-9-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII
Am I being stupid

There's actually potent man made chemicals that could do this and yet no country has ever tried to do something like that. It's easier to kill and scare the enemy population into submission.

You're suggesting something like aerosolyzed ecstasy or a temporary mind control chemical that completely placates the people during an invasion?

First of all, WWII style invasions don't happen anymore and wont likely happen again. Perhaps in Asia with the Chinese and in smaller versions in the Middle East or Central Asia, but that's about it. Those people would much rather kill than make everyone love each other.

On a sidenote, why would you even think of this? Plus the other oxytocin thread. Other places on the internet really discuss weaponizing an endogenous human hormone or consider it a potential liberal conspiracy? Y'all need some real drugs to think about.

There's an LGBT conspiracy to make more men homosexual by putting estrogen in the food supply?

Weaponize testosterone? "We could make super soldiers". Not really, just a bunch of oversexed aggressive uncontrolled weirdos terrorizing the population. There's man made chemicals that can do it though.
edit on 7-9-2019 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Not a single country will be using any kind of chemical/biological weapons before invasion except US since WW1 Germany. All those stuff are researched by US. The only beings will use such stuff would be an alien invasion because they are non-align to us humans. It all under UN laws and everyone is not stupid enough to toxicate farmlands when trying to takeover. Everyone needs to eat. Since US monsanto roundup.
edit on 7-9-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

If it were possible, there seems to be a good percentage of the population it would not work on, due to tolerance. All the people who are addicted to it would need a huge dose of it for it to affect them. So you'd have the non-addicted portion of the population falling asleep, and the rest of the population carrying on as normal.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Are you insinuating that the hormones that trigger labor somehow make everyone mellow. I hadn't heard that. Oxytocin is only used to induce labor as far as I know. I think there would be better choices to chemtrail. I think you may be meaning oxycontin.
edit on 7-9-2019 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Misread the drug of choice
edit on 9/7/19 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Oxytocin is also known as the love hormone. I don't think OP got it wrong, I think this is what he meant.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama
Oxytocin is also known as the love hormone. I don't think OP got it wrong, I think this is what he meant.

Yes that is one of its effects.

But as I said when I read it as opiod:

Not every drug can be aersolized and the bogus chemtrail delivery system would be somewhat difficult to carry off for the same reason chemtrails are so far fetched. Dispersal, vast conspiracy required etc etc

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Now thats not to say it could not happen.

The US army tried to make a bomb that released female pheromones en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

i think if they were trying they would use something more effective then oxy, like those firefighter tankers full of fentynl or you know biological or chemical weapons

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

Not every drug can be aersolized and the bogus chemtrail delivery system would be somewhat difficult to carry off for the same reason chemtrails are so far fetched. Dispersal, vast conspiracy required etc etc

We just have to produce enough oxytocin gas and do enough flights

edit on 7-9-2019 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Yeah still, you're not going to want to cuddle the guy robbing you at gun point...

Besides, you'd know you'd been dosed when your cervix starts to stretch uncontrollably and you begin lactating. And you're a bloke.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

I initially thought of Cortisol. The stress hormone. Make everyone go mental and attack each oth.... wait, have they already used this in a weaponised form??

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

i think if they were trying they would use something more effective then oxy, like those firefighter tankers full of fentynl or you know biological or chemical weapons

I know childbirth is painful, but if you give the patient fentanyl, it probably won't be too good for the baby. All that addiction and the crying...

Oxytocin, not Oxycontin.

lol.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Yes, they could use it but there isn't any good reason for them to.

Not only would it be difficult to mass-produce the quantity needed to affect a large area but for most people it won't have any effect on them at all.

The next time an army invades it will be fought with machines, not biological weapons.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join