It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grimm the tv show that....anyone ever watch it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I finally finished it after having to start over because by the time I was able to watch the last season I had forgotten what had happened. I must say the ending was one of the best series endings I’ve ever watched. I don’t know too many people who watch it. I started watching when it came out but around the 3rd season I got too busy and couldn’t keep up with any of it. I’m glad I gave it another chance as the last two seasons are probably my favorite.

I really liked Monroe and Rosalie. Captain Renard too.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Just wamens I know.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

I watched the first two seasons also then kinda drifted away from it in the third season and stopped watching. How many seasons did it wind up having?

Jaden

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

It had 6. I got lost in the same spot you did but started over and have it another chance. I liked the final two seasons the most. You learn about the keys and everything. I enjoyed it.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
My wife and I watched it from the beginning but kind of fell off because of the birth of our son. We could never find time to sit down and watch and eventually just lost interest.

It was a great show. Kind of made me want to live in Portland. The show actually made us take a trip to Portland. Like the nerds that we are, we found a Grimm location map and went to see some of the houses and show locations while we were there.
edit on 7-9-2019 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I watched the entire series. Unlike most network TV it kept me interested all six seasons. I appreciate you bringing it up for other to enjoy!

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
We watched the Grimms when they were on the network. We had missed the first season, so we may now go back and watch that. We have been watching Medium on HULU and also Murdock Mysteries.

the Librarians is good too, we watched all of those a while back. We just got done watching a movie called Wyvern on Roku and that was pretty good, a few old northern exposure actors and the general from Stargate SG1 on that show. it was filmed in Canada.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Just started to watch it. On season One and I'm hooked. Only just came across it.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I really miss this show! Was a devoted fan. Even started catching an odd Portland MLS game once in awhile.

Juliet/Eve was the worst part for me, but it didn't ruin the show. I wish it was still running.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
great program have watched it twice i downloaded it on piratebay then binge watched the lot reply to: mblahnikluver

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Watched this with my gf at the time. Saw all seasons. It was alright. Monroe was my favorite character.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
My wife and I watched it from the beginning but kind of fell off because of the birth of our son. We could never find time to sit down and watch and eventually just lost interest.

It was a great show. Kind of made me want to live in Portland. The show actually made us take a trip to Portland. Like the nerds that we are, we found a Grimm location map and went to see some of the houses and show locations while we were there.

You should finish it!! You will like the end! I love Portland, always have. Yes the homes were great!

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I watched the entire series. Unlike most network TV it kept me interested all six seasons. I appreciate you bringing it up for other to enjoy!

I loved the show! It did at sometimes seem stale to me but I liked the underlying stories between the characters. The last episode had me completely freaked out and sad and happy. I never had a series end do that! My favorite show ever is Buffy and I hated the way they ended the show, the final season was terrible to me lol The last two seasons of Grimm are my favorite.

I don’t know anyone who has watched it so I came here where I knew there’d be some who have seen it lol

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

I really miss this show! Was a devoted fan. Even started catching an odd Portland MLS game once in awhile.

Juliet/Eve was the worst part for me, but it didn't ruin the show. I wish it was still running.

Haha the whole Juliette/Eve thing annoyed me, she annoyed me. Did you know she’s married to the actor who plays Nick in real life?

I was really happy with how it ended. I loved Monroe and Rosalie! Captain Renard I also liked and Adalind grew on me lol

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I liked it. It as a decent show.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I liked it. It as a decent show.

Hey SkidMark! Long time no chat!

Yes it was pretty decent. It reminded me of Buffy in some ways but one of the writers, David Greenwalt, was involved in Grimm so it makes sense. Lol

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
Watched this with my gf at the time. Saw all seasons. It was alright. Monroe was my favorite character.

Agreed! If I had to pick one character it would definitely be Monroe. He was a great character!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Hi! Long time no see.

I've never seen Buffy. I saw the movie in the 90's but I understand that's a different thing.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Grimm left a hole in my tv viewing that still hasn't been filled since it ended.

So sad.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Grimm left a hole in my tv viewing that still hasn't been filled since it ended.

So sad.

Same.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join