It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Strike on Iran will be very hard.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I have NEVER said the U.S. will loss to Iran I have always in the past and in the present say that U.S. will eventually win but it will be at such a HIGH coast the US population will demand the Addministration to step down, the only way the Administraion can get the majority of U.S. people to support a war against Iran is if the U.S. Gov blows up a nuke in a U.S. City killing hundreds of thousands, then start blaming it on a terrorist group who's members are in Iran, that is how I truly believe U.S. Gov will get the war in Iran to start.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Possible but improbable... But then again who knows what that country is capable of! But I do suspect that if they do choose to go to war it probably will be after some form of terrorist incident that has little to nothing to do with Iran... On that point I agree...

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Iran does harbour terrorist groups does it not?? so if terrorists attack again in a 9/11 way Iran would be taken out for sure just cause terrorists hide there, also any other country that harbours them would also be takenout an the kid gloves would come off from many allied nations too let alone usa, so if the terrorists truely want to be obliterated let em do another attack on allied soil and they will see what happens then.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The US harbours terrorism aswell remember... *cough* KKK *cough* ... The next terrorist incedent WOULD be blamed on Iran however, whether it was they that were responsible or not... Its the American way to point fingers...

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
the only way the Administraion can get the majority of U.S. people to support a war against Iran is if the U.S. Gov blows up a nuke in a U.S. City killing hundreds of thousands, then start blaming it on a terrorist group who's members are in Iran, that is how I truly believe U.S. Gov will get the war in Iran to start.

This could possibly trigger a civil war in US also, right?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Iran lacks Sunburns!! Why do people keep saying they have them? No one knows the strategy the U.S. or Iran will use.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
IT will not trigger civil war because most Americans don't understand "conspirousies/NWO stuff" and Iran doesn't have the sunburns it's Russian SU-27's piloted by Russians and from Russia with them I think Rus will pull them out so U.S. can force Russia to go into the war anyways thats a long story Part 1. www.vialls.com... Part 2. www.joevialls.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldiersomething which the average-joe of Iran supports to the upmost...

I think you are not even close with this one....

Iranians Still Like Americans!

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Yes the whole world love americans.......
Iranians do not surport america in its war for global control. If you think iranians like america then this juts shows the power of the propaganda you get feed.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   

BUT - Once they came to the enevitable ground war, they would not be able to quell resistance at all.

ghost -

You seem to be forgetting that what the U.S. is doing in Iraq isn't a war; it is a police action..

In Iraq, we need to preserve things, keep things intact, you get what I'm saying?

If the objective was to obliterate any opposition, everyone and everything in Iran is gone. The U.S. would not lose against Iran.

-wD

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
The US harbours terrorism aswell remember... *cough* KKK *cough* ... The next terrorist incedent WOULD be blamed on Iran however, whether it was they that were responsible or not... Its the American way to point fingers...

that KKK retort is very tired! the KKK has been nothing more than a joke for a long time. the US government never supported them and has effectively shut them down. show me anything of significance they have done recently!

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Oh... They'd win, ... But at what cost? That is the question I'm posing...

As for the KKK being a joke, go talk to any average african-american citizen who has the slightest understanding of the Klan and they'll soon show you how much of a joke they are...

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
well lets see, I have lived in Birmingham, Al. my entire life. if you dont understand the significance of this region in the Klan's history you dont have enough info to use them as an example. I havent just studied them but experienced them firsthand! I'd say I understand the Klan as much as anyone. I also understand they havent had any kind of power or influence in decades. they havent always been a joke, I never said that...merely that they are a joke now. they dont classify as a terrorist group but more of a history lesson. you still havent answered my question, what have they done recently that keeps them classified them as terrorists? has the government just been covering up all their activity for the last couple decades?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Jasper, Texas, July 11, (PANW)--Two of the three white men accused of dragging James Byrd Jr., a Black man, to death behind a pickup truck June 7 near Jasper Texas have been indicted on murder charges. The third is cooperating with the prosectuion in the lynching which has horrified the nation.

William Hale, director of the Texas Commission on Human Rights, himself the target of a Klan murder plot, charged that the Klan's June 27 rally was one of several Klan operations in Jasper over the past year. Hale told Newsday, "There are six active Klan groups operating in Texas and two have been particularly active in the Jasper area.

-In 1990, the police chief of the east Texas town of Hemphill, Thomas Ladner, and two sheriff's deputies, Billy Ray Horton and James Hyden, were tried on charges of bludgeoning to death a Black prisoner in the Sabine County jail.

The prisoner, Loyal Garner had been arrested on a drunk driving charge and requested a sobriety test. He was beaten to death instead. All three officers were convicted but Horton's conviction was later reversed.

-In Cleveland, Texas, west of Jasper, Kenneth Simpson, a 30-year-old African American, was arrested in 1988 on charges of stealing a fountain pen.

He, too, was beaten to death in jail by white officers. Half the local police force was suspended but later acquitted of murder charges and returned to work.

I must admit that these were the most recent things I could find that I feel are worthy of the word "Terrorism"... However I am not from your country, and no I do not pretend know the subject well enough to give a solid opinion... But having said that... the problem is still out there

top topics

<< 1   >>

join