It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch tourist house?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I just finished listening to Erica Luke's 3rd interview with former ranch security guy Chris Marx, and towards the very end he mentioned that someone has rented a house overlooking the ranch for a 'tourist experience'. Not sure if he was being facetious, didn't sound like it. Not sure if it's connected to the upcoming TV show, oddly enough that was never mentioned.

The accounts are interesting, a bit of a different perspective from what we've heard before. Here's a link to the 3rd interview:
www.youtube.com...

If you are interested in the first two interviews, here's the first:
www.youtube.com...

And the second:
www.youtube.com...

My only real complaint is that he definitely has a bone to pick with others, and never lets you forget it.
edit on 9/4/2019 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

edit on 4-9-2019 by Hunkadinka because: Replied to wrong member so I removed reply.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
I just finished listening to Erica Luke's 3rd interview with former ranch security guy Chris Marx, and towards the very end he mentioned that someone has rented a house overlooking the ranch for a 'tourist experience'. Not sure if he was being facetious, didn't sound like it. Not sure if it's connected to the upcoming TV show, oddly enough that was never mentioned.

The accounts are interesting, a bit of a different perspective from what we've heard before. Here's a link to the 3rd interview:
www.youtube.com...

If you are interested in the first two interviews, here's the first:
www.youtube.com...

And the second:
www.youtube.com...

My only real complaint is that he definitely has a bone to pick with others, and never lets you forget it.

To this day I have not seen any evidence to support the alleged tales coming out of the "Skinwalker" ranch tales. It's all hearsay. In this day of cell phones with cameras and security cameras we've never been shown anything, just talking heads. Boring.

Here are Chris' answers to questions about the 3rd interview which sort-of support my criticism:

Energy Gestalt
1 week ago
Great show on Skinwalker. Three questions for Chris Marx.

1. Did he witness any UFO's?
2. The original owners mentioned seeing objects coming out of what appeared
to be an 'opening' in the air or sky. This 'opening' also appeared to have
a different sky than the current 'earth reality'. Did he ever witness this
phenomenon or know of anyone who witnessed this phenomenon?
3. Could he list specifically which aspects of the reporting from Knapp and Corbell that are
misleading?

Erica Lukes
1 week ago
Thanks for the nice comment, it is refreshing to see.

Chris Marx
4 days ago
Hi Energy. So, answer to question #1 is yes. But only twice in 6 years. Neither time was good enough for a detailed description, which is why I am really talking about it. Question #2 is no.
Question number three is lengthy and you can read on either Erica Lukes FB page or on Ryan Skinner's Skinwalker Ranch FB page.

Thank you for your questions!

Chris

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I used to respect G. Knapp as well until he tied in with that cheezy TTSA bunch of charlatans.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: vlawde

I used to respect G. Knapp as well until he tied in with that cheezy TTSA bunch of charlatans.

yep lots of disappointments sorrounding that group

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Yeh I'd forgotten about that Chirs Marx dude. I gave up after the first podcast to be honest....I remember he said "Roswell was real"...which means nothing when you think about it. Of course it was real. Something happened. But what?

As regards Skinwalker Ranch. That's been registered for entertainment purposes for a while....This is posted up in a number of other threads. But to save people scouting around. Here it all is together.

Providing recreation facilities; Arranging and conducting special events for social entertainment purposes; Entertainment services, namely, storytelling; Publishing of printed matter; Publishing of electronic publications; Entertainment services, namely, creation, development, production, and distribution of multimedia content, internet content, motion pictures, and television shows ...

Link

The ranch is now registered as an entertainment and multimedia production facility for a third party company called Adamantium.

Sound like any other company you might know?

But for whose 'entertainment is this all for?

it would seem that it's all linked.

I was once seduced by the stories and read the book all those years ago. But it would seem that the real story is that it was bought might be slightly more sinister...George Knapp reported it himself.

A ranch in Utah, known for decades as the site of bizarre encounters, became a living lab for the study.

Las Vegas Now

Statement from a Senior Manager of BAASS

One of the major successes of BAASS was in adopting the novel approach of utilizing the human body as a readout system for dissecting interactions with the UFO phenomenon.

... The BAASS approach was to view the human body as a readout system for UFO effects by utilizing forensic technology, the tools of immunology, cell biology, genomics and neuroanatomy for in depth study of the effects of UFOs on humans.

Las Vegas Now

There's also another security guard who went on record in 2012 called chip

Interview with "Chip" - Security Guard at SWR

We didn't know then what we know now. But his claims amount to security guards being placed there, not as real security, as lab rats for some form of testing without their consent. He said urine tests and even brain scans were conducted on the guards.

Things that make you go hmmmm!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
There's also an interesting contemporary report from the time Bigelow bought the ranch. All the players were gathere a long time.

You have John Alexander saying

One of the missions of the institute is to make information widely available."

Followed by a refusal to comment by Bigelow and details that Sherman signed a non-disclosure agreement preventing him doing the same. Oh the irony. As we know Bigelow does not share much information.

Sherman, had strangely refused more money from others because he didn't want to "put people at risk". Despite his ordeal, he was now staying on at the ranch employed by Bigelow to maintain it!!!

This is looking less and less like a paranormal study and more and more like an out of the way place set up for human experimentation. It's even on Native American land where the law are not quite the same as elsewhere. With the usual cast of characters all playing their own various parts in this operation.

Millionaire Searches for UFOs on Ranch in UTAH

Fort Duchesne Utah - The search for answers to life's greatest mysteries has led millionaire Robert M. Bigelow to an isolated cattle ranch in the heart of the Uintah Basin.

Here, far from the bright lights of his native Las Vegas, the real estate magnate hopes his team of scientists can unearth the roots of UFO folklore prevalent in this region since the 1950s.

Bigelow, easily the most prominent American financier in the paranormal research field, is convinced there is something to the weird stories told by the famiily of Terry Sherman.

Last July the Shermans broke years of silence and went public with bizarre tales of strange lights and UFOs on their 480 acre ranch.

Sherman said he and other members of his family had seen lights emerging from circular "doorways" that seemed to appear in mid-air, had three cows mutilated and several others disappear. The rancher also reported unusual soil impressions in the soil and circles of flattened grass in a pasture.

The Sherman's story appeared in the Deseret News and on a national radio broadcast. Bigelow met with the Shermans and negotiated to buy the ranchfor about $200,000.

The Sherman family has relocated to a smaller ranch 15 miles - far removed, they hope, from the disturbing occurrences they endured for 18 months.

Bigelow has erected an observation building and moved in a pair of scientists and a veterinarian. He has someone on the property 24 hours a day, recording anything out of the ordinary.

Officially, the research is being conducted by the National Institute for Discovery Science, which Bigelow formed last October. Among scientists involved is John B. Alexander, former director of non-lethal weapons testing at Los Alamos National Laboratories in New Mexico.

"Our approach is to do good, high-quality research using a standard scientific approach and do what we can to get hard data," Alexander said in a telephone interview from the institute's Las Vegas offices. "One of the missions of the institute is to make information widely available."

Bigelow declined an interview. Alexander would not provide details of how or why the research is being conducted.

Sherman, now employed by Bigelow to maintain the ranch, said he can no longer discuss the activity because of a nondisclosure agreement Bigelow had him sign.

Alexander said results of the study would be published in scientific journals and on the institute's Web page. Other research documents and information about the institute is available on the Internet at (www.accessnv.com...).

The secretive behavior concerns other UFO researchers, including Ryan Layton of Davis County and Chris O'Brien of Crestone, Colo. Both visited the ranch in July before Bigelow became involved.

"It's the most impressive case I've ever personally investigated," said O'Brien, author of "The Mysterious Valley" about UFOs in Colorado's San Luis Valley. "It should be public knowledge, and the public should be allowed some sort of involvement in any investigation."

The whole ordeal has been difficult for the Shermans, who say they lost money on the sale. Sherman said he was offered more money by a Colorado family and a local hunting club but did not want to put anyone at risk.

"It's just been a bad deal all the way around," he said. "All that's really redeeming is that you have some knowledge that a lot of people don't have, for what it's worth."

Eugene Register Oct 24th 1996

edit on 5/9/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Alexander said results of the study would be published in scientific journals and on the institute's Web page

It's only been 23 years. What's your hurry?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It'll be interesting to see how this all shakes out. I've been told elsewhere that there is no connection between TTSA and the ranch but I wouldn't be surprised if there is. MM's post of both TTSA and the ranch being registered as "entertainment' does make you consider there is a connection, although AFAIK TTSA hasn't said anything about the ranch.

I have a feeling the TV show might be a big letdown, just like Curse of Oak Island, giving tantalizing clues but never delivering. I say this often, but in the instance of TTSA, this ranch thing, and UFOs in general, people say they know stuff but can't talk about it -- quit the BS and tell us, or just STFU

new topics

top topics

join