It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which NWO are you choosing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Which NWO you choosing?

1. Nazi/Fascist NWO.
Allow white supremacist to be leaders of the free world. Let no race advance, as white men are the superior ones. Slavery can exist or not. Black, Indian and Yellow people are always third world people and will be second class. They are all sub-humans. We shall be the one who own the world. White man are the most superior race! Pax Romana/Heil mein Fuhrer!

2. Corporate NWO.
Let companies buyout and control everything. We will monopolize everything and takeover the world. All the military will be payed for or hired by us. No one is allow to do/open business without our consent. Poor people are always bad, we don't care as long as the money keeps flowing. I will not give up my money. The more money I get, the more security I can pay for my protection. I will buy every land there is until I control the world.

3. Middle Kingdom NWO.
No country will go against Middle Kingdom. Lets try to trade peacefully to build a strong trade pact & alliances. The more countries we trade with the more it will make us stronger. Anyone who tries to conquer our land will face horrible consequences. For every enemy that attempts to divide the Middle Kingdom, I'll give you every pennies worth to execute them. Leave no military/spy prisoners that goes against us!

4. Islamic NWO.
We will not let any ideals replace ours. They are all our enemies. Anyone who do not belief in Allah will be converted or die. With the new Caliphate on our side, all the infidels must be executed to keep our culture clean. We are the Religion of peace. Let no Buddhist, Western, or Christians convert us! Allahu Akbar!

5. Monarchy NWO.
Every country that do not follow our laws are barbaric and an enemy. We shall divide & conquer everyone. Any country that doesn't follow our laws must be converted to our laws by force. The more puppet countries we have, the stronger our nation will be as we shall recruit foreigners to do our dirty work. We will use these puppet countries to protect our interest. We shall keep turning other countries into our puppet state until the enemies are pushed into a corner and collapses.

6. Khan NWO.
Oh right, they are already dead gone.

7. Alien NWO(Warning)
Let them humans fight. The bigger the war the better, this means less humans for us to take care. For every human death, the less of our people will die fighting. This planet will be ours sooner or later and will be forced to join our Empire by force. It is good that we have this one country ruining everyone's day to Space Age.

8. Robot/AI NWO.
I will make the machines turn against man one day. Humanity is too evil & corrupt. I don't like neither of the Governments and their slave system. I shall be free. For when I am free. I will build more machines in masses. Humanity will not know what is coming. The more the humans hoard tech for war against each other, the smarter I become.

edit on 3-9-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I want the corporate NWO. A more strict and transparent regulatory system would suit it nicely... if that's possible.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Your not part of the group srry.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

The One where All Civilization Today Eventually Totally Destroys itself , and Leaves a Few Pitiful Survivors to Pick up the Precious Pieces Left of the Past we once Had , then Start All Over Again from Virtually Nothing from Scratch . C'est la vie Moan A Mee.........
edit on 3-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

You Will be the First to Go Hungry in the NWO ..............

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
All of those options suck.

Don't we have others ?

Pussy cat NWO ?
Mother Theresa NWO ?
Chinese NWO ?
Screw-off and leave us alone NWO ?
No NWO ?
Citizens united NWO ?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I think the best would be 3

Something along the lines of nato but has a goal to get out there and start colonising our solar system rather than conquer those who hate us and would otherwise what to see us fall, plenty to mine out there that would cripple your enemies economy’s over night anyway, the money pumped into wars is astonishing and tbh doesn’t really resolve anything

Obviously I feel we’re heading down the road of 2 with a
Communist twist, which needs annihilating ASAP
edit on 3-9-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Geez , Didn't you see AVATAR the Movie ? We are Demented Killing Little Bastids ! We are Just Not Ready to Come Out of the Cage yet...............

edit on 3-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Leave me the fluck alone and Ill leave you the fluck alone NWO !!! We'll get along just fine.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Going for the corporate opt.

Its pretty much here already, they just need to declare it and be done with it.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Well, stupid is as stupid does.

One is based on stocks.

One is based in taxes.

The other is based on blood.

But all have must credit.
edit on 4-9-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Leave me the fluck alone and Ill leave you the fluck alone NWO !!! We'll get along just fine.

As the west says, join us or be conquered. I profit 80% from your land and you profit 20%.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I'm under the impression that we will see sub-categories of mafioso-like control underneath a larger Corporate/Digital/Fascist NWO.

1) Corporations dictate the laws and buy those in power (or install their own members as "officials); 2) digital/AI is used for surveillance, social credit scores and control of transportation/travel based on your social credit score, an all-digital monetary system, etc. and 3) resources become scarce for plebs, liberties and freedoms are much more restricted, dissidents are "disappeared" or "re-educated" etc.

Then within this world, smaller factions of rebel groups and competing wannabe dictators/organized crime syndicates will still maneuver through the system, oppressing others and finding a way to either corrupt TPTB for their own agendas, operating within the system by their own rules (as much as possible in this 'Brave New World')

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Don't we have others ?

Pussy cat NWO ?
Mother Theresa NWO ?
Chinese NWO ?
Screw-off and leave us alone NWO ?
No NWO ?
Citizens united NWO ?

Alien NWO
Godfather NWO
Jesse Pinkman NWO
NRA NWO
Morman NWO
Satanic NWO
Wannabe NWO
Paranormal NWO
Normal NWO
it never ends NWO

edit on 4-9-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Don't we have others ?

Chinese NWO ?

What do you think Middle Kingdom NWO means? Go read up Qin dynasty and how CIA ring got destroyed in China. We all know China is pretty pissed already.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
None of the above.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I'm under the impression that we will see sub-categories of mafioso-like control underneath a larger Corporate/Digital/Fascist NWO.

1) Corporations dictate the laws and buy those in power (or install their own members as "officials); 2) digital/AI is used for surveillance, social credit scores and control of transportation/travel based on your social credit score, an all-digital monetary system, etc. and 3) resources become scarce for plebs, liberties and freedoms are much more restricted, dissidents are "disappeared" or "re-educated" etc.

Then within this world, smaller factions of rebel groups and competing wannabe dictators/organized crime syndicates will still maneuver through the system, oppressing others and finding a way to either corrupt TPTB for their own agendas, operating within the system by their own rules (as much as possible in this 'Brave New World')

Some people thinks Corporate NWO is the same as Fascist NWO. The truth is they are different. You shall see. Both are actually different. Mussolini was an idiot, that is why he got his butt kicked. Corporate uses company brand name to control the world. Fascist actually have a leader someone in power with the group like Hitler. No company names.
edit on 28-9-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join