It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-----------------

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis

Welcome. What brought you here?

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

noble behavior...

but, will that high minded policy get-the-job-done ?

welcome aboared

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hey everyone! I know it's been a while, but pretty much pulled my own rug out from under my boots. I tend to travel around a lot, but hopefully I'm done for a while. I'm kind of tired of doing so and would like to settle down.

I know my username is different. So, try and trust that it's really me. I just couldn't get logged into my original account. I put in a support ticket and got my cookie. So, thanks for that lol.

I'll get around to replying to everyone if the interest is still there.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Hello again!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
What is your opinion of Kangaroos?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Meaningful contributions... thats nice, but arent you really here to clap alien cheeks and discuss the advantages of cannibalism in the immediate aftermath of a zombie apocalypse?

Oh man, gimme dat alien booty. I don't discriminate. I don't care if someone is grey, red, or green.🤣

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Welcome #17, we've been waiting.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Are you from Australia?

What is your opinion of kangaroos?

I've spent a fair bit of time there, but no I'm not from there.

Depends on what kind of kangaroos you're asking about. I've heard that word used in a few different settings.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: leolady

Do the 17 dashes have any significance ?

leolady

Maybe subconciously, but no. I just didn't feel like putting the generic "Hey, new member here..." line.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Ah , OK . Are you a A.I. " Bot " or Not ?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Non-committal.

I like that.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Welcome. What brought you here?

Been a lurker for a long time. Then, went all over the world for a while and didn't spend a lot of time on the internet.

Came back and it was a little different. Now, it's really different and honestly there's just been times where I've wanted to be able to join in on a conversation. So, I figured I would just jump the gap and make an account.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hello fellow human. I to have human desires for acceptance. What is with airline food? Am I right fellow human? The caloric content greatly exceeds the degree of the satiation quotient, rendering a net dissatisfaction. pause for applause

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Welcome #17, we've been waiting.

That definitely has a mysterious sound to it!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Ah , OK . Are you a A.I. " Bot " or Not ?

Nope, no A.I. I'm not against modifications and enhancements, but there's no substitution for my mind and my genitals.

Unless I'm living in a simulation of some sort and I'm really just interacting with some inner psyche type stuff. Are you real? Is this real? Much like the owl and it's Tootsie Pop I don't think the world will ever know.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun
Hello fellow human. I to have human desires for acceptance. What is with airline food? Am I right fellow human? The caloric content greatly exceeds the degree of the satiation quotient, rendering a net dissatisfaction. pause for applause

What a comedian! Your humor circuits are much more sophisticated than mine.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Good to know , I was just Wondering by that Odd " Introduction " .......WELCOME ........

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Accurate assessment. Sometimes, whenever I'm laying on whatever rock I'm calling home that night I wonder if that trait has bit me in the ass. I'm positive it has to some extent, but c'est la vie und "Que Sera Sera"

It's my opinion that no matter what we believe and know this is the only life we are guaranteed, so I've decided to live it my own way. Part of the reason why I was absent shortly after I left the lurking crowd. I'm changing careers. I'd rather do something I enjoy than chase money until I'm thrown out to the wolves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join