It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly Released FBI Docs Shed Light on Apparent Mossad Foreknowledge of 9/11 Attacks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

No where does the author claim they were spying on us. I think it is agreed they were spying on a common enemy.

If they were spies were not very goog ones in drawing attention yo themselves

At best they were "stringers" - someone Mossad could call on to do some low level stuff if needed

Most likely were simply briefed " if see/hear something, give us a call …"

One does not need 5 people to film a scene

As someone who lives in area am well familiar with the locations

East 19 th st in Weehawken is a warren of warehouses with number of server farms in some of the buildings

You do not have a clear view of New York City and WTC from there

Palisades Ave, where were spotted is on a 200 ft hill with clear view of New York - perfect for filming WTC

Their antics drew attention to themselves which is not what a spy does

(post by Lucky109 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Any evidence of Isreali knowledge will be completely buried by the US MSM. Zionist run the MSM news in America.

This will go nowhere and even YouTube might ban it

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Assumed it was common knowledge about Harari?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hi Guys, just to chuck another spanner into the works, dose anyone remember the interview of police or government official about the arrest of a large number of Israeli,s after 9/11. His statement was " he could not talk about the connection between the people arrested and 9/11 as the connection between them and 9/11 had been classified and as such he could not talk about there connection to 9/11" . The reason i remember it was that he seemed to be extremely pissed of that he could not talk about them and by the way he worded his statement he was saying that he knew that they were connected to 9/11.
edit on 4-9-2019 by astrafax because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So it was the EVIL JOOS who did it …..???

Typical of the usual conspiracy mongers

When in doubt it is the JOOS ……...

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
"Does anyone else remember something about a van, stopped on a bridge, loaded with Israelis and explosives, that were mysteriously whisked away and nothing heard about it again? "

Van was stopped on highwayin East Rutherford several hours later after description had been circulated - not on bridge

I distinctly remember reading about one stopped on a bridge. But I also seem to remember there were multiple similar events.

The Israelis spent 10 weeks in FBI custody getting the 3rd degree - later released and deported after could not
an charges stick

Got a link to these details?

Could be the same event I guess, but I'm not so sure...

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Whitney is a good researcher/writer. Read several she wrote on Epstein.

This the same or related to these dancing Israelis?

In this video, I discuss the Israeli military and intelligence operatives posing as "art students" who were engaging in a massive espionage operation all across the United States prior to and after 9/11. I also talk about the Gelatin art group living in WTC Tower 1 on the 91st floor prior to 9/11, which allegedly had connections to the other Israeli "art student" spy rings operating in the United States at the time. The Gelatin art group published a book entitled The B-Thing which documented their art stunt in the WTC prior to 9/11. Very bizarre stuff...

Not only were intel assets posing as "art students'...

I suspected one Agent i met at our dedicated/ Free Press, 'Safe House' in DC as being a Spy asset for that Dual-Citizenship nation/ & Ally.. in the Mid-East

We, our 8 member commune group, knew this traveler as 'David'... he claimed all the brand new camping gear was bought from his pay for being a months long test subject at the Bethesda Brain Research Lab in Bethesda MD

the 2nd afternoon he was at the Safe House, our commune members met up for important messages--- the message that day was about the future in which Zealot Muslims would hijack jets & crash into buildings, the Zealots were all trained for commercial passenger Jet crafts, the Blue Turban 'King of Terror', would be blamed for the operation and he was an Arab that lived in Pakistan with a name something like Landis
the message to the group was pertinent to all present because it would be Years later & be noteworthy because the targets were the WTC(Rockefeller brothers towers)/Pentagon/WH & Washington monument .. and that 1 week after the building attacks by jet crashes the Nazi Reich would send Anthrax in the Mail to prominent politicians & infect innocent letter carriers at postal hubs

the camping equipment which 'David' abandoned (after hearing the message/story) was given to travelers of the Veterans
Against the War
the 'David' character probably went to his supervisor with the tale of /jets as missiles by Zealot Muslims...and got another assignment... we all chatted about how the 'story' scared the homeless guy because there was 500$ of new camping gear he just left behind after the 'message' was told to the group

this was 32 years before 911 actually was orchestrated... was the story used as a roadmap ?
edit on th30156761294804022019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

9/11 was an inside job. Thanks to CIA/Mossad for the top Job and thanks to Saudi for taking the blame!

And ZERO thanks to dumbf***s who believed the official story.

Here's something to entertain: ENJOY!

TRANSCRIPT: On the morning of September 11, 2001, 19 men armed with boxcutters directed by a man on dialysis in a cave fortress halfway around the world using a satellite phone and a laptop directed the most sophisticated penetration of the most heavily-defended airspace in the world, overpowering the passengers and the military combat-trained pilots on 4 commercial aircraft before flying those planes wildly off course for over an hour without being molested by a single fighter interceptor.

These 19 hijackers, devout religious fundamentalists who liked to drink alcohol, snort coc aine, and live with pink-haired strippers, managed to knock down 3 buildings with 2 planes in New York, while in Washington a pilot who couldn’t handle a single engine Cessna was able to fly a 757 in an 8,000 foot descending 270 degree corskscrew turn to come exactly level with the ground, hitting the Pentagon in the budget analyst office where DoD staffers were working on the mystery of the 2.3 trillion dollars that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld had announced “missing” from the Pentagon’s coffers in a press conference the day before, on September 10, 2001.

Luckily, the news anchors knew who did it within minutes, the pundits knew within hours, the Administration knew within the day, and the evidence literally fell into the FBI’s lap. But for some reason a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists demanded an investigation into the greatest attack on American soil in history.

The investigation was delayed, underfunded, set up to fail, a conflict of interest and a cover up from start to finish. It was based on testimony extracted through torture, the records of which were destroyed. It failed to mention the existence of WTC7, Able Danger, Ptech, Sibel Edmonds, OBL and the CIA, and the drills of hijacked aircraft being flown into buildings that were being simulated at the precise same time that those events were actually happening. It was lied to by the Pentagon, the CIA, the Bush Administration and as for Bush and Cheney…well, no one knows what they told it because they testified in secret, off the record, not under oath and behind closed doors. It didn’t bother to look at who funded the attacks because that question is of “little practical significance“. Still, the 9/11 Commission did brilliantly, answering all of the questions the public had (except most of the victims’ family members’ questions) and pinned blame on all the people responsible (although no one so much as lost their job), determining the attacks were “a failure of imagination” because “I don’t think anyone could envision flying airplanes into buildings ” except the Pentagon and FEMA and NORAD and the NRO.

The DIA destroyed 2.5 TB of data on Able Danger, but that’s OK because it probably wasn’t important.

The SEC destroyed their records on the investigation into the insider trading before the attacks, but that’s OK because destroying the records of the largest investigation in SEC history is just part of routine record keeping.

NIST has classified the data that they used for their model of WTC7’s collapse, but that’s OK because knowing how they made their model of that collapse would “jeopardize public safety“.

The FBI has argued that all material related to their investigation of 9/11 should be kept secret from the public, but that’s OK because the FBI probably has nothing to hide.

Osama Bin Laden lived in a cave fortress in the hills of Afghanistan, but somehow got away. Then he was hiding out in Tora Bora but somehow got away. Then he lived in Abottabad for years, taunting the most comprehensive intelligence dragnet employing the most sophisticated technology in the history of the world for 10 years, releasing video after video with complete impunity (and getting younger and younger as he did so), before finally being found in a daring SEAL team raid which wasn’t recorded on video, in which he didn’t resist or use his wife as a human shield, and in which these crack special forces operatives panicked and killed this unarmed man, supposedly the best source of intelligence about those dastardly terrorists on the planet. Then they dumped his body in the ocean before telling anyone about it. Then a couple dozen of that team’s members died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.

This is the story of 9/11, brought to you by the media which told you the hard truths about JFK and incubator babies and mobile production facilities and the rescue of Jessica Lynch.

If you have any questions about this story…you are a bat#, paranoid, tinfoil, dog-abusing baby-hater and will be reviled by everyone. If you love your country and/or freedom, happiness, rainbows, rock and roll, puppy dogs, apple pie and your grandma, you will never ever express doubts about any part of this story to anyone. Ever.

This has been a public service announcement by: the Friends of the FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, SEC, MSM, White House, NIST, and the 9/11 Commission. Because Ignorance is Strength.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

MARIA: And I could see that they were, like, happy, you know? They--they--they weren't--they didn't look shocked to me, you know? They didn't look shocked. I thought it was very strange.

Here is excerpt from news report b John Miller, who is now a counter terrorism expert with the FBI

MARIA: And I could see that they were, like, happy, you know? They--they--they weren't--they didn't look shocked to me, you know? They didn't look shocked. I thought it was very strange.
MILLER: (VO) Maria found the behavior so suspicious she wrote down the li-cense plate number. She and her husband, Pat, called the police. Soon police and the FBI were on the scene. The license plate was traced to a van owned by a company called Urban Moving. A state-wide alarm was transmitted over the police radio. Deputy Chief ROBERT DEL PRIORE (Weehawken Police Department): It stated in--in effect, to be on the lookout for an Urban Movers van with a license plate number that was given out.
MILLER: (VO) Around 4 PM that day, this white Chevy van was stopped by police near Giants Stadium in New Jersey. Inside it were five men, all in their 20s. These grainy photos of the event were taken by a man who witnessed the scene from a nearby hotel.
(OC) The van was stopped right here. Police pulled the five men out at gun point and handcuffed them. And almost immediately, police say, there was plenty to be suspicious of. One of the men had $4700 in cash hidden in his sock. An-other was carrying two foreign passports. A box cutter was found in the van. But perhaps the biggest surprise for police was when the five men identified themselves as being Israeli.
(VO) According to Officer Scott DeCarlo's police report, one of the passen-gers told him, "We were on the West Side Highway in New York City during the in-cident," not behind Maria's apartment building in New Jersey. The driver told them, 'We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem.' The men ranged in age from 22 to 27. The driver was Sivan Kurzberg. The other passengers included his brother, Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner and Omer Marmari. The men, who all said they worked for Urban Moving, were taken to this new Jersey State Police Station and questioned by the FBI.

There were all sorts of rumors flying around that date Most simply disappeared only to be picked up by the conspiracy
loons who cite them, no matter how wrong or debunked as proof of conspiracy

Here is much longer thread discussing many of the myths and rumors

www.911myths.com/index.php?title=Dancing_Israelis

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Her is some more by Vince Cannistraro of the FBI who states that Urban Moving was a front for Israeli inteeligence
operations

MILLER: (VO) Since their arrest, there has been plenty of speculation and ru-mor about who these men were and what they were doing that morning. Eventually The Forward, a respected Jewish newspaper in New York, reported that the FBI concluded that at least two of them were Mossad operatives. That is, agents of Israeli intelligence.
Mr. VINCE CANNISTRARO: When the federal investigators checked the names of the people who had been arrested through a national intelligence database, some of the names came up as hits.
MILLER: (VO) Vince Cannistraro is a former chief of operations for counter-terrorism with the Central Intelligence Agency. Now he's a consultant with ABC News. He says many in the US intelligence community believe that some of the men arrested in the white van were in the US working for Israeli intelligence. They speculate that Urban Moving was being used by Israel as an intelligence front.
Mr. CANNISTRARO: ...set up or exploited for the purpose of launching an op-eration, an intelligence operation, against radical Islamics in the area, par-ticularly in the New Jersey/New York area.
MILLER: (VO) Under the scenario, the spying operation was not aimed against the United States, but at penetrating or monitoring radical fund-raising and support networks in Muslim communities like Patterson, New Jersey, which was one of the places where several of the hijackers lived in the months prior to 9/11.
Mr. CANNISTRARO: Israeli government has been concerned about activity of radical Islamic groups in the United States. There could be a support apparatus to Hamas and Islamic Jihad, two groups which are conducting the majority of the suicide bombings in Israel.
MILLER: (VO) The suspicion that some of the young men might be with Israeli intelligence, coupled with the account of their odd behavior on the van, raised serious questions for investigators.

One ha to remember the terrorist cell run Sheik Abdul Rahman, AKA BLIND SHIEK whose members assassinated Meir Kahane, the radical anti Palestinian rabbi in 1990. The cell also carried out the bombing of WTC in 1993 and attempted terrorist plot to bomb tunnels and bridges to New York

www.911myths.com...
The hijackers has a safe house in the area, not too far from where I live They hung out in a local 7-11, used local university public access computers to buy airline tickets

One of my friends is a nor retired K-9 police officer, he and his dog were first one through the door when FBI hit the safe house after 911. Another friend worked in the college library and was interrogated by FBI along with everyone else who worked there
edit on Wed Sep 4 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Source ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Looking at this closely, I don't find this credible.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

First of all, Willtell was specifically (and very blatantly) talking about zionists. I'm Israeli/Jewish myself, and your position above is absolutely hilarious to me. why are you quick to call someone a "conspiracy monger," whatever that is, while at the same time conflate all jewish people with zionism? pretty peculiar approach as a response if you ask me.

Secondly, i find it amusing that you seemingly can't appreciate, or won't appreciate, the geopolitical significance of Israel basically being a USA proxy in the ME. What happened directly after 9/11? The United States "wrongfully" waged war against Iraq. How far is Iraq from Israel? Only Jordan stands between the two land masses. If you can't realize the obvious equation in front of you here, then how in the world can you speak with any confidence as to what the Mossad did or didn't do?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
No matter what your theory is about 911. You have to fit these guys in somewhere. The dancing Israelis are a fact and it appears they knew about 911 before it happened.

The story is by Whitney Webb and she backs everything she writes up with links and the newly released images.

Does anyone else remember something about a van, stopped on a bridge, loaded with Israelis and explosives, that were mysteriously whisked away and nothing heard about it again?

they weren't mysteriously whisked away - not when they were found, anyway. they were flat out arrested. here's the video transcript from the same day:

Number Of Men Arrested With Explosives On Jersey Turnpike 9/11

BILL HEMMER, CNN CORRESPONDENT: Thank you. Again, our apologies to our viewers about five minutes ago, but we do have an established connection now with CNN's Deborah Feverick. The reports we're getting now, two or three men arrested on the New Jersey Parkway. Deborah, can you hear me now?

DEBORAH FEVERICK, CNN CORRESPONDENT: Yes, I can. That is the information that I am getting from two sources, that there was a van either on the New Jersey Turnpike or the Garden State Parkway, and that it was near the George Washington Bridge. There were two or three men who were in the van that was pulled over. It is not clear why the van was pulled over, but when it was, law enforcers found tons of explosives inside of the van. That is, right now, all I am hearing. But again, two to three people in custody, and we are trying to get more information on that right now.

i guess the mysterious whisking must have happened after they were in custody, as it really was never clear who they arrested or why they were driving around with an entire van full of explosives on the same day as this nation's largest terrorist attack in history. at least we can rule out the notion that this was faulty reporting.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

As pointed out there were number of reports which were erroneous given the confusion and chaos that day

This one seems to fall into that category

Reference number of roads , but don't know which one Some of the roads don't exist (NJ Parkway) Others like Garden State Parkway are far to the west of where van was The GW Bridge is about 10 miles north of here

Doesn't make sense - appears to be garbled version of the van being stopped near Giants stadium

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

I wish the would be more specific on the “tons of explosives”. Fireworks? Cherry bombs? Black powder? TNT?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Very kind of silly to say that.

I do know Zionist today say if you're against Zionism one is anti-Semitic.

It’s conscious propaganda many of them are doing.

I say # them

A political and wrong notion.

So therefore whatever Israel does one can’t criticize them and if you do your anti- Semitic.

How stupid and immoral as well and hypocritical

FYI

I don’t believe Israel or Mossad was alone behind the false flag 911

I think this operation may have been done to actually through suspicion towards Israel and when people say that Isreal did it folks like you will cry ANTISEMITISM…BLAME THE JEWS.

Fu__ Israel

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

It is truly amazing that the collection of lies, half truths and flat out incorrect information you posted is still out there and accepted as reality.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
One thing I’ve noticed is that 911 books on Amazon are pretty thin now. Maybe because of the time…18 years now. Of course, also the suppression is heavy.

Its 6 days from the anniversary.

The evildoers have won again.

May God soon give them what they deserve.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join