It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly Released FBI Docs Shed Light on Apparent Mossad Foreknowledge of 9/11 Attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

For nearly two decades, one of the most overlooked and little known arrests made in the aftermath of the September 11 attacks was that of the so-called “High Fivers,” or the “Dancing Israelis.” However, new information released by the FBI on May 7 has brought fresh scrutiny to the possibility that the “Dancing Israelis,” at least two of whom were known Mossad operatives, had prior knowledge of the attacks on the World Trade Center.

New information released by the FBI has brought fresh scrutiny to the possibility that the “Dancing Israelis,” at least two of whom were known Mossad operatives, had prior knowledge of the attacks on the World Trade Center.

No matter what your theory is about 911. You have to fit these guys in somewhere. The dancing Israelis are a fact and it appears they knew about 911 before it happened.

The story is by Whitney Webb and she backs everything she writes up with links and the newly released images.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars The dancing Israelis are a fact and it appears they knew about 911 before it happened.

which is awkward.

s&f

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I'll just leave this here...

ZIM, an Israeli company, vacated its office (10,000 square feet) in the North WTC tower a week before 9/11, breaking its lease. 49% of this company is owned by the Israeli government. The lease ran till the end of 2001, and it cost the company $50,000 to break it early. Later, FBI agent Michael Dick, who was investigating Israeli spying before and after 9/11 and looking into the suspicious move, was removed from his duties by the then head of the Justice Department’s criminal division, Michael Chertoff, another Jew and staunch supporter of Zionism.

WikiSpooks

And I'm off the thread.

edit on 2-9-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Whitney is a good researcher/writer. Read several she wrote on Epstein.

This the same or related to these dancing Israelis?

In this video, I discuss the Israeli military and intelligence operatives posing as "art students" who were engaging in a massive espionage operation all across the United States prior to and after 9/11. I also talk about the Gelatin art group living in WTC Tower 1 on the 91st floor prior to 9/11, which allegedly had connections to the other Israeli "art student" spy rings operating in the United States at the time. The Gelatin art group published a book entitled The B-Thing which documented their art stunt in the WTC prior to 9/11. Very bizarre stuff...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Pretty sure there is/was a YouTube vid of a Israeli talk show that interviewed a couple of the dancing Israelis where they said they were there to "document" the event. I'll have a look for it but on a cheap phone right now

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
What is very curious about this "news" is that
this story was supposedly debunked by the
mainstream news after 9/11. Oddly enough,
there were middle eastern men who were
reportedly dancing, and many people called
them in at the time. One such person was
Omar Mateen, the Florida mass shooter.

www.independent.co.uk...

Slate says the dancing Israeli's were part of a "conspiracy theory".

slate.com...

The photo's from the OP were released in
March of 2019. I can not find any relevant
news about them since then.

Then strangely, a few weeks ago there
was a bunch of Anti Semite flyers released
in Northern California about these photos
mixed with other disinformation about 9/11.

www.marinij.com...

Interesting that this story would raise it's head
right before the anniversary.

There were many stories about middle eastern men
dancing on 9/11, and some of them were definitely
linked to terrorists. Most however were not Israeli.

www.washingtonpost.com...

That story about Mateen would be disconcerting to anyone looking
for the real story about 9/11. Yet there are no fliers circulating
about Oamr Meteen. Odd.

Oh, and one other thing about the Florida shooter who danced
on 9/11 was that his father was an FBI informant.

www.washingtonpost.com... 9-11e8-94fa-32d48460b955_story.html

Funny how the FBI gets mixed up in mass shootings
and election rigging to boot.

edit on 2-9-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
..."Apparent Mossad Foreknowledge"...

Noooooooooooo !

Well...
Perhaps they did know a little about Osama Bin Patsy...

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
As with Epstein the same swamp monsters are surfacing. C_A, Mossad, Mi6. Kinda makes one wonder what their job really is? What must be going on in the background to sign off on these kind of events? There is some advantage to be had in manipulating events, how far is too far?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

ZIM, an Israeli company, vacated its office (10,000 square feet) in the North WTC tower a week before 9/11, breaking its lease. 49% of this company is owned by the Israeli government. The lease ran till the end of 2001, and it cost the company $50,000 to break it early. Later, FBI agent Michael Dick, who was investigating Israeli spying before and after 9/11 and looking into the suspicious move, was removed from his duties by the then head of the Justice Department’s criminal division, Michael Chertoff, another Jew and staunch supporter of Zionism.

WikiSpooks

And I'm off the thread.

If I knew beforehand that the building was going to be destroyed, I would have just gave my employees the day off for a company picnic in New Jersey. I certainly would not have paid $50,000 to break the lease early when I knew the building wouldn't exist in the near future.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Dov S. Zakheim.
The man has stink all over him.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

WikiSpooks

And I'm off the thread.

If I knew beforehand that the building was going to be destroyed, I would have just gave my employees the day off for a company picnic in New Jersey. I certainly would not have paid $50,000 to break the lease early when I knew the building wouldn't exist in the near future.

But your actions might have been seen as highly suspicious to the FBI if you gave your employees a day off on the very day of the attacks. You weren't to know that the FBI and the Justice Department (Chertoff) was in on the coverup at the highest levels and wouldn't have taken a blind bit of notice. So you wouldn't have taken the risk to draw attention to your criminal foreknowledge in case it got you into trouble. Instead, you would close down the company a week or two ahead of D-day even though it cost money because that would not attract suspicion from the FBI. Which is what happened.
Poor try at debunking a 9/11 story proving an inside job. Really must try harder

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree
Dov S. Zakheim.
The man has stink all over him.

The US born Jewish Rabbi who went to work in the pentagon during Sleepy Reagan's tenure.

By 2000 or so he is the comptroller of the pentagon, Tel Aviv's far western fortress.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Foreknowledge. For sure. But let's call a spade a spade....Mossad organized the entire thing.

It's time to stop dancing around the issue.

(post by dantanna removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
a reply to: burntheships
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Have you any proof?

Please post it, I would be really curious to see your evidence.

And have you even looked at the OP links?
Because if you had you would realize that there is very little
"new" from it, the photo's released have the faces whited out...

ETA: I see you have no source, ok got it.

Watched the video, there isn't much in it at all.

edit on 3-9-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Sep 4 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

i live by the Lincoln Tunnel in nj, and i am tempted to go to rutherford to ask for the arrest reports. the problem is, then i would be placed on a list, and thats the last thing i need to be placed on.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

No need to do that, the full reports are here:

archive.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

originally posted by: butcherguy

WikiSpooks

And I'm off the thread.

But your actions might have been seen as highly suspicious to the FBI if you gave your employees a day off on the very day of the attacks. You weren't to know that the FBI and the Justice Department (Chertoff) was in on the coverup at the highest levels and wouldn't have taken a blind bit of notice. So you wouldn't have taken the risk to draw attention to your criminal foreknowledge in case it got you into trouble. Instead, you would close down the company a week or two ahead of D-day even though it cost money because that would not attract suspicion from the FBI. Which is what happened.
Poor try at debunking a 9/11 story proving an inside job. Really must try harder

Yet everyone seems to eye the move that they did make as suspicious anyway. Not much gained.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Are you aware that the origin of "story" of the Israeli's being involved
started a few days after 9/11 and came from Syria?

Al Thawra paper reported the lies to start with, and it
spread from there. Do you always believe Syria?
Would Syria have had any motive to blame Israel?

edit on 3-9-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join