It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Bias Response Teams' are now operating in colleges across the USSA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Q: What's the difference between a US college 'Bias Response Team' and Hitlers brownshirts / Stalins NKVD ?
A: 75 years.

I don't even know where to begin with this - at the very least, it's Orwellian and an absolute attack on free speech / 1st amendment, in reality it's ushering in an era of mammoth social engineering where the state, through the use of education institutions, shall now adopt a hear something-say something approach to all things deemed 'culturally improper, racist or biased' that is even uttered on campus.

Got a vendetta? Well, now you can just inform the thought police and they will instigate 'Unconscious Bias Training' on your targets unwitting ass.

This will end in chaos.

Think I'm trippin?

Listen to this!

[IMAGE ONLY]

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

1984 Newspeak Minority report thought crime 😨😱😱

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

First they homogenized our milk now they're doing it to our kids , our freedom speech and thought are slowly being phased out and people are being wrapped in pink comfy blankets ... upsetting people is bad Mkay.

The term "Bias Response Team" sends a shiver down my spine , the feminisation of the West continues a pace.

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Well that problem is easily solvable.

Report everyone. After a while they won't take it seriously anymore.

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Liberals are incapable of growing up...
They remain in a perpetual state of childhood...

A bunch of whiny, uneducated sophists...whose basis for their beliefs is simply wrong...
The education system is a factory for creating a new communist idiocracy...

And what’s so interesting is their complete and total shameless arrogance as to their supreme understanding of all things in the heavens and earth..

This fool is the typical millennial if u have ever had the misfortune of discussing the world with one of them.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Too bad you can't control everyone and everything all the time. Then you could just get rid of us liberals. And your post sounds like a bit of whining to me.

Perhaps the solution is to simply not attend those colleges if you don't agree with their policies.

edit on 31-8-2019 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I wish I could listen but the volume is too low. Maybe it's on my end...

What I really don't get is why parents keep sending their kids to these schools of groupthink... or maybe I do get it and just don't want to admit that this is what too many parents want for their kids. I guess it's easier to just tell kids what to think than to actually instill critical thinking skills in their kids. It's also much easier to talk at people -- and talk trash about people -- than to talk to and with people. The latter requires genuine respect and courtesy for others' thoughts and opinions.

And genuine respect and courtesy is in short supply these days on ALL sides.

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Every day the left comes closer and closer to revealing their true authoritarian nature.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

What I really don't get is why parents keep sending their kids to these schools of groupthink....

Maybe because without that degree, their kids aren't even eligible for a retail job slightly above minimum wage.

Our entire education system is a disaster of colossal proportions.

Hard to see how any of this gets fixed anytime soon.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Today's modern "progressive" liberal is truly totalitarian at heart.

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Too bad you can't control everyone and everything all the time. Then you could just get rid of us liberals. And your post sounds like a bit of whining to me.

Perhaps the solution is to simply not attend those colleges if you don't agree with their policies.

That’s exactly what y’all don’t get! We are fine with you doing you. Go have fun with all that taking offense to everything.
Just don’t force your beliefs on us or our kids!! The left is the join us or die crowd now.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

That's not real communism, that's real authoritarianism no matter what economic system is in place.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Well that problem is easily solvable.

Report everyone. After a while they won't take it seriously anymore.

It may take some conservative students getting bounced out of school if they report the easily triggered whiners but in the long run it would be worth it. Getting a degree these days isn't as necessary to make a good living as it once was.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Maybe because without that degree, their kids aren't even eligible for a retail job slightly above minimum wage.

Not true, there are a lot of people making good money without one. I did for eighteen years, then my employer not only backed out on raising my salary substantially for getting one, they got rid of me leaving me with a huge debt that I shouldn't have taken out and wouldn't had I known what they were going to do. People seem to forget that middle-management jobs that used to be lucrative are going away fast in favor of "lean" operations. With a little imagination you can be financially stable without a degree and in some cases pretty well off.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Obviously you aren't living in the real world, 2019. Try finding a real, conservative, affordable university these days. They are few and far between. What we have a problem with is YOUR side trying to control everyone. Stay on your side, think what you want but DO NOT try to force it on everyone or there WILL be blowback. It's coming, and your side will be the reason if you don't stop it.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

So after a pursuit ensues " The student will be caught"?
What kind of language is that? The whole point of this crap is to
make an education the last thing you get on a college campus.
But we'll gosh darn show ya how to get arrested. Who are these
people taking these jobs? Tar and feather their asses get these
people out of our country. This is not the shlt people went to
war and died for. And the people alive should honor them by
never letting idiots lead us away from freedom. Gawd damn it
I'm pissed.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

It would be great to report all instances of leftwing bias to them.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Q: What's the difference between a US college 'Bias Response Team' and Hitlers brownshirts / Stalins NKVD ?
A: 75 years.

I'd wager quite a few people don't know the Nazis were big on using student groups and professors as components in their 'turning' of society. None of this stuff is new; unfortunately, it remains effective.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Left right, left right, left right.

Its called the totalitarian tip toe.

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The good ole days

I remember back when we spent that ton of money on college with our future
goals and an education in mind and I got arrested for owing money and then