It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pointing a finger gun will now get you a misdemeanor

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DVforlife
a reply to: Malisa

Telling someone that they suck will now be sexual harassment.

Pretty sure just talking to someone can be considered harassment, even if it was casual conversation or just an attempt to say "hi"

LOL

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

My five year plan has me in the mountains outside of a decent sized city where I can work and get provisions.

I'm mid south, so we'll maintain gun rights, and I doubt we'll get BS laws. Either way I'll spend my time in a small close knit community I already interact with and I won't have to worry about any of the insanity.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
My how times change
In my day , this would have represented something such as "you got that right"
Damn , I am glad I am old....
Stupid people get stupid laws enacted on a stupid whim.

edit on 8/30/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

edit on 30-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

OMG!!!?

excuse me.... ummm.. the outline around your screenshot looks an awful lot like a gun.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Clinton is good he's pointing it at himself..., the other two not so much!! Biden is going all Western style!

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I wonder how long it will be before they implement a finger buy-back program?

Sometimes I have to buy back the tips via superglue when I make drunchies.

Tonight worked out, perogies fried with diced country ham and garlic... Knife work went well, but the garlic is a tad overdone.

I'll book it as a win all things considered.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
So wait a minute...

Kirchner admitted to making the gun gesture, but said he did so after Klingseisen "gave [him] the finger with both hands."

Why is that not a valid self-defense claim?

If the middle fingers mean # you, using the court's logic, Kirchner had every right to believe that he was being threatened with sexual assault.

By the way, the supreme Court has actually said that middle fingers are okay. I doubt this appeals court ruling would stand if it gets appealed again.
edit on 30-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

So wait a minute...

Kirchner admitted to making the gun gesture, but said he did so after Klingseisen "gave [him] the finger with both hands."

Why is that not a valid self-defense claim?

If the middle fingers mean # you, using the court's logic, Kirchner had every right to believe that he was being threatened with sexual assault.

By the way, the supreme Court is actually said that middle fingers are okay. I doubt this appeals court ruling would stand if it gets appealed again.

I can't even believe i'm saying this, but that is a truly valid explanation.
He thought he might be raped, so he showed he was conceal carry!

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Ahh! Damn misdemeanor big deal, I have plenty of those!

Whatta they gonna do confiscate me stinky finger?

edit on 30-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I bow to your superior wisdom.

Did anyone ever say if the finger was even loaded?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

― Albert Einstein

Well, now we know. WW III will be fought with hand signals.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
They'll have to prove it was a 'finger gun' first...

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
"17 people have already been transported to nearby hospital wards for trauma suffered by a lone finger gun man discharging his finger gun into a crowd of mall patrons. Police are saying at this time there may be more casualties, but they will not have an exact count until the crime scene is checked for survivors. WWBS has learned from neighbors of the finger gun man that he has a history of using his fingers in threatening ways, including posting a picture of a "thumbs-up" on his Facebook page, which looks surprisingly like a hand grenade.

"Hand grenades are prohibited. Authorities are looking into where the 24 year old finger gun man may have acquired the hand grenade.

"Sources say the finger gun man simply walked into the mall and began firing his finger gun at random people. We now go to reporter Full A. Baloney on scene. Full, can you hear me?

"I hear you. It is chaos here. Everywhere you can hear the sounds of victims crying, many curled up in a fetal position. Police have cordoned off the area until they can ensure that everyone hurt gets the mental treatment they so desperately need. I have a woman with me who was lucky enough to escape a direct hit from the finger gun. Maam?

"Oh, it was terrible! He just walked in and started firing his finger gun. And he was laughing at the people as they scattered! I don't know how many people were hurt... my husband was with me when it started, but we got separated and I don't know if he's alive, or... or..."

"That's OK; we don't need to hear any more. Good luck on finding your husband. Back to you, Dina Know."

"Thank you Full, and please let that poor lady know we are all praying for her at this terrible time. We have just learned that the finger was acquired legally, police say, about 24 years ago. Apparently it was a gift from his parents, which was legal at the time. No word yet on whether this is a loophole in the law that will be addressed in coming weeks, but we are hearing reports that several protests are planned already to address the issue of unlicensed fingers."

(I'm sorry guys, but really... I can't stop laughing!)

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I, for one, will exploit this new arms market.

I'm going to design a rail attachment for the human index finger. So people can mount red dots/reflex sights or lasers or even lights to their new "assault fingers".

Don't forget the bump stock

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

OMG!!!?

OYG!!!11?

[Sad music playing]

Like i said, retarded adults are the only people who could come up with a dumb law like that

edit on 31-8-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
If owning a gun is protected by the Second Amendment shouldn’t display of your finger gun be protected by the First? It’s a free speech issue.

edit on 2019/8/31 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm so what's next sticking a finger in the air is sexual assault crazy world

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
My finger gun is registered, and is totally legal to carry, so I'm not too worried about it. I don't go around brandishing it or anything, but when the time comes, I got it right by my side.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join