It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW - twitter owner @jack account gets HACKED..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Have been seeing this for the past 30mins - first bought to my attention by Ford Fisher.

twitter.com...

A few folks have commented...

Now, for the clincher - imagine a deepfake video being posted along with a hacked twitter account and think about the possible consequential effect resultant from folks taking the info as gospel....

twitter.com...

It's official folks - twitter security sucks ass.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Check. Believe nothing.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I think far more fascinating is the post above the one he claims was teh result of being hacked. It either means he goes to bed with a butt plug secured in a place that seldom sees the sunlight, or he's admitting to being a drug dealer... Let that one sink in, the CEO of Twitter admiting he's a drug pusher.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Let that one sink in, the CEO of Twitter admiting he's a drug pusher.

Technically he is. Dopamine is one of the most potent and addictive drugs there is. So much so that I'd argue it has a grip on more people than all other drugs combined.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Was he really hacked?
Someone suggested maybe he was tweeting while on Ambien. It's happened before.
Maybe they just want you to think Twitter is vulnerable.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Everything is deleted now.

There were a number of juicy posts that made it through first, like this one soon after that first one in the OP...

Also, and I'm hoping it surfaces again, the account posted the hashtag #NI**ERS, and someone retweeted it confirming that in keeping with leftist ideology, Jack is now a confirmed racist white supremacist and will be labeled such for the record book - just like what would happen if Trumps account posted the same thing - no exceptions!!

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

This has been going for a while now on Twitter, loads of accounts recently hacked by a group called "Chuckle Squad"

It appears to be the same group that attacked a number of YouTube creators and influencers last week on Twitter, including beauty vlogger James Charles, Shane Dawson, and comedian King Bach. The hackers also allegedly gained access to Desmond “Etika” Amofah’s Gmail account, as seen by screenshots collected in their Discord server.

Many of the influencers and YouTubers at the time suggested their accounts were breached following a SIM card swap conducted by AT&T employees.

The Verge

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
A Jack Hack

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
A Jack Hack

Good job - cheers.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Add another chalk mark for the Chuckle Squad.

probably just getting password guesses correct.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Well, considering they decided to put a bomb threat in there, the FBI will be looking into this one I assume.

They really opened themselves up for more than a slap on the wrist.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

OOOoooooooh...not the FBI !!!

They should be sooo skeeeered!

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Well, considering they decided to put a bomb threat in there, the FBI will be looking into this one I assume.

They really opened themselves up for more than a slap on the wrist.

Agreed - the important thing to take away from this is the wake-up call it should give everyone. I'll say it again - think about what could occur if this was Trumps account that got hacked? You would be spending the next 50 years trying to convince the low-informationers that it was hacked - even if the hackers themselves insisted and proved it was them. You know it and I know it - the TDS has reached critical levels in some cities in the US - the same cities that hate the EC.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Stop using Twitter if you're a president...problem solved.

Peace

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
To think we are the last generations before the appearance of deepfakes. Slave new world ahead and if something isn't done it will be here soon. Something that has been bothering me enourmously lately.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
BAHAHAH

"Plugwalking"

My kids listen to that crap!

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: CriticalStinker

OOOoooooooh...not the FBI !!!

They should be sooo skeeeered!

I'm sure Twitter helps three letter agencies with algorithms and such on people.

So they're probably on the special treatment list 😉

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Accurate?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Looks like they might have spoofed Dorsey's phone number to gain access.

Not sure if they could do it with Trump...

Sad part is, would we be able to tell if they were more subtle than with Dorsey.
edit on 30-8-2019 by CriticalStinker because: Added might have, originally worded to imply they did. Corrected by opethaPA, thank ya

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join